Dark Sword Ragnarok

Custom Swoop and Speeder Bikes

indexed.gif

Hey all!

This time around, I've got some speederbikes and some more figs. I promised you guys bikes in my last thread, and I stuck to my promise! :classic:

3498708975_f024111ddd.jpg

First off, we'll start with the speederbike. Heavily inspired by Lars' design, some similar techniques used. ALthough, mine is still different.

3499526502_f279b0a6bc.jpg

3498711247_f46ffb5d05.jpg

The back. Some greebs here, you can also see the lightsaber holder on the back and sidearm holder near the foot.

3498712437_30848541fa.jpg

Here you can see the main blaster. It rotates about 70 degrees both ways. Also, the landing gear. Yes, I said landing gear.

3499530174_0d7186a588.jpg

See, landing gear. It folds down pretty easily. And while most of you will think the idea is ubsurd, my idea is that by taking out the need to hover at all times when parked and adding landing gear, the bike can fly at any altitude around city planets such as Coruscant.

Now, moving on to the Swoop bike:

3499531470_675052a980.jpg

The swoop bike. Not as fast as the speeder bike, but has a better HUD for on-the-go Imperial computer hacking and all-access information.

3499532702_90a80df7de.jpg

The rear. Tried to fit some good greebs in there.

3498717483_2aed8f007e.jpg

Front shot. Here you can easily see the weapons holster in the back for the sidearm and lightsaber. Also the nice big HUD display for on-the-go Imperial computer hacking and all-access information and the long range communications antennae.

3499535026_9bf4ddcc3e.jpg

The cannon. Yup, it's a SBD cannon arm. Gotta love these.

3499536142_36cfdba6cc.jpg

And the two together.

Thats it for the bikes, now for some figs:

3499521054_c6d2db4079.jpg

Group shot, on my nice little desert background scene.

3498705925_806d7c6871.jpg

Jack, Jessa and Hicnkley. My main 3 reoccurring SW characters. Only one that's really changed is Jessa, gave her some new robes.

3499523476_6066e1a1a1.jpg

2 new characters, yet to be named.

3499524226_7fbdf64f8d.jpg

2 more new figs, the pilots of the speederbikes. Also yet to be named. Oh, and the brown one's navigation/marksman M-8.

3499539902_20b41a35a3.jpg

A dark warrior, hopefully will be introduced in a comic, if I have time to continue them. Scythe lightsaber inspired by The Magic Tuba Pixie over on Flickr.

3498721777_2c039390bc.jpg

Also not named. A cyborg warrior who resides on a junk planet. Although I took his pic on my Jedi desert scenery, he isn't a Jedi.

Well thats about it this time guys, thanks for looking! Next time around; my new, heavily modded Twilight, dubbed the Steel Heron!

Remember to check me out on Flickr and add me as a contact!

DSR

Thanks KimT. :classic: When I saw you were the only one to post so far, I thought "Oh crap, what's I do wrong this time?!?" Glad to see it was just a compliment, not you chewing me out for too large of pictures. :grin:

DSR

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

Glad to see it was just a compliment, not you chewing me out for too large of pictures. :grin:

DSR

Would I ever chew you? :laugh:

The speeders are awesome and I just noticed the use of a trooper torso for the pilot and I must say the figs you've done here are pretty good. Not that I could or would ever take apart any Star Wars figs to do something like that.

I just can't get myself to rip arms and legs of those guys :blush:

Great work DSR :thumbup:

I applaud you :thumbup::wub:

there VERY nice speeders and I like the new characters :thumbup:

Well Done!!

CommanderFox

I really like the brown bike and the blue windscreens look great.

Although if you don't mind me asking. Why blue?

He (?) said they were HUD display screens for "on-the-go Imperial computer hacking and all-access information."

:wink:

These are one of the most detailed speeder bikes I have ever seen made in the Star Wars forum. Good job. Keep up the good work!

LegoKing

Cool bike MOCs, especially the design of swoop bike (and its primary functions).

Scythe lightsaber? Interesting... I like it.

Good job! :thumbup:

Shoot, been so busy I'd forgotten to check for comments on this thread! Sorry about that!

Would I ever chew you? :laugh:

The speeders are awesome and I just noticed the use of a trooper torso for the pilot and I must say the figs you've done here are pretty good. Not that I could or would ever take apart any Star Wars figs to do something like that.

I just can't get myself to rip arms and legs of those guys :blush:

Great work DSR :thumbup:

Literally chew me? I highly doubt it! :laugh: Funny aout not wanting to take apart figs, to me thats the whole point, to be able to mix and match to find a good combo! :grin: But hey, whatever floats your boat, right? :wink:

I applaud you :thumbup::wub:

there VERY nice speeders and I like the new characters :thumbup:

Well Done!!

CommanderFox

Thank you. :classic:

Thanks. I chose blue for the HUD just because I had two at the time and it looked better that dark trans to me. Quite a few display screens in SW are blue also, so I figured it matched the theme well enough too. :wink:

He (?) said they were HUD display screens for "on-the-go Imperial computer hacking and all-access information."

:wink:

Pretty much.

I really like the Speeder Bike, but the swoop bike (it's great though) I don't like it. I don't like any Swoop Bikes. :tongue::thumbup:

Thanks. I wanted to do something different with the trike bory, and theres so many regular speeders out there that use it for the body. I thought I'd mix it up a bit and try something different while still staying close to the original idea.

These are one of the most detailed speeder bikes I have ever seen made in the Star Wars forum. Good job. Keep up the good work!

LegoKing

Thanks a bunch. Glad you liked them so much. :sweet:

Cool bike MOCs, especially the design of swoop bike (and its primary functions).

Scythe lightsaber? Interesting... I like it.

Good job! :thumbup:

Thanks, I quite like how the swoop turned out. And yes, a scythe. :look: A pretty badass weapon for a dark warrior, methinks. Especially a female warrior. :grin:

Thanks for looking, guys! Feedback is always great!

DSR