Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Now, which moderator or administrator should I annoy the crap out of?

Meditating... :sadnew:

None, unless you want to get banned.

That is a very helpful tip! :tongue: I am sure he is very glad you told him that!

That is not the way to get a title.

Meditating... :sadnew:

That is a very helpful tip! :tongue: I am sure he is very glad you told him that!

DoctorDude234, our friendly members have given approriate advice, and please do not try the opposite effect. Thanks.

That is not the way to get a title.

It just so happened to accidentally work with KimT.

True, pissing off the mods and admins does tend to make a title unlikely. All you really have to do is join the reviewer's academy, take crappy pictures, and then try to quit. THAT's how you get a title. :laugh:

Yay! I got one! :cry_happy: What does it mean? Will I get a badge with the Union Jack on it like Skipper24? Or does it mean something else?

Kinda creepy that I got a title now. Just the other day I was talking to other members about not having a title via PM... :look:

*cough* Me *cough* :laugh:

It just so happened to accidentally work with KimT.

He's a staff member, you obnoxious Tusken dork! :tongue:

I feel chastised.

I apologize for my previous utterances.

On a lighter note, all the titles seem pretty good.

Just stop posting in this thread! :tongue: Just kidding. No need to feel bad. Just realize that titles come with time and getting to know the community. Sorry I chastised you.

Well ,glad we got that cleared up.

Nothing is ever cleared up on here. It'll be referenced at one point or another :wink: .

Nothing is ever cleared up on here. It'll be referenced at one point or another :wink: .

By referenced, do you mean mods will show it, saying this is exactly what not to do? :tongue:

By referenced, do you mean mods will show it, saying this is exactly what not to do? :tongue:

No, I mean that someone (Staff) will make a joke out of it, and all 5939 members on this site will know about it :devil: .

Edited by Ricecracker

No, I mean that someone (Staff) will make a joke out of it, and all 5939 members on this site will know about it :devil: .

Should we mere untitled mortals be worried? Or do we get to sit back and lol while everyone with a title becomes a victim of a prank of some sort of title related nature?

:tongue:

That would be fun :laugh:

Aw crap. :sceptic:

I wouldnt worry about it. If you eventually get one you will see how fun it is.

Titles are fun, yay! This thread is a fun place to post when you get a new title, to explain where you think it came from and just generally show it off. Yay!

The next non-staff member who posts in here to blah blah about titles and how they don't want one but really do but really don't and shouldn't be posting and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah is not going to be pleased with the result. :angry:

Be good! :hmpf:

I want to know what ImperialShadows' (AKA my EB Brother) title is from :grin:

Just realize that titles come with time and getting to know the community.

They sure are, now everyone outside the pirate forum knows what I have done. :cry_sad::tongue:

Titles are fun, yay! This thread is a fun place to post when you get a new title, to explain where you think it came from and just generally show it off. Yay!

Yay, Yay! titles are great! they express yourselve :classic:

Probably from the Mafia game that were playing since hes now Ivan Ian Ignacio :tongue:

Probably from the Mafia game that were playing since hes now Ivan Ian Ignacio :tongue:

A good guess. :thumbup:

Packing heat being slang for carrying a gun, it refers to the gun tag that I made and that the staff has awarded to devoted and talented Mafia/Mystery players. maf.gif

A good guess. :thumbup:

Packing heat being slang for carrying a gun, it refers to the gun tag that I made and that the staff has awarded to devoted and talented Mafia/Mystery players. maf.gif

Oh, that makes much sence :classic:

This thread is a fun place to post when you get a new title, to explain where you think it came from and just generally show it off. Yay!

But your titles are never actually explained to you. I still am unaware how I got my current one. Though I love it!

Man for a day means that you're usually a woman ? :tongue: