Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

Unlikely Society - Chapter 18

I feel like I always start each announcement of a new chapter with the same disclaimer: "Sorry about the long wait ..."

Well, this time is no exception. Sorry about the long wait!!

chap18teaser.jpg

The villain Boombox is back with his rock-music-blasting sonic gun, and it's up to our heroes to stop him!

Thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

A classic story line, well told and very entertaining indeed. I´m looking forward to seeing that Chainsaw dude. :thumbup:

But what´s about that Bumblebee poem, it sounds interesting, will we ever get the chance to hear more of it? :grin:

I´m looking forward to seeing that Chainsaw dude.

How about a little teaser pic?

chainsword.jpg

But what´s about that Bumblebee poem, it sounds interesting, will we ever get the chance to hear more of it?

HA! All two million lines?? Sure, no problem!

How about a little teaser pic?

A sneak preview, now that´s cool... and a pretty menacing looking new hero for sure. :classic:

HA! All two million lines?? Sure, no problem!

:tongue:

You're comic's always make me laugh. As always I enjoy the buildings and scenery. Nice Job!

You're comic's always make me laugh. As always I enjoy the buildings and scenery. Nice Job!

Thanks, Bob!

The next chapter will hopefully be coming along a little quicker than the last one. I took about half the pictures last night, and plan to take the other half tonight.

Your comics are always a joy to read Joebot! I really liked this episode, and bringing back Hanz was nice! I really want to see what this whole thing is about. We had the Biker Chicks and now Boombox. Do those pop-singers (I've forgotten the groups name sadly) (N-Vasion... remember :D) tie in with the Beniefactor as well?

Can't wait for the next episode! Keep up the nice work, your editing and sets arealways awesome!

Edited by Zepher

Your comics are always a joy to read Joebot! I really liked this episode, and bringing back Hanz was nice! I really want to see what this whole thing is about. We had the Biker Chicks and now Boombox. Do those pop-singers (I've forgotten the groups name sadly) (N-Vasion... remember :D) tie in with the Beniefactor as well?

Can't wait for the next episode! Keep up the nice work, your editing and sets arealways awesome!

Thanks, Zepher!

No, N-Vasion isn't going to figure into the larger mystery with the Benefactor. Those guys were fun, but I think I got as much mileage out of them as I could.

Zeppelin is more powerful than your puny Van Halen. :tongue: Boombox is fantastic. A part of me is hoping he'll beat the Unlikely Society, but I doubt that somehow.

An enjoyable read, as ever.

Now, I'm not a music-guru, but is this new villain's MO using a sonic gun that only plays 80's rock music? Or will it play Rammstein as well? I was thinking that the lyrics from Rammstein's Feuer Frei would make an hilarious (for us) effect when blasting.

But, enjoyable, hilarious and original as ever. Looking forward to the future chapters. :thumbup:

Zeppelin is more powerful than your puny Van Halen. :tongue: Boombox is fantastic. A part of me is hoping he'll beat the Unlikely Society, but I doubt that somehow.

Now, I love Van Halen. They've been my favorite band since I was in sixth grade. But ... nobody rocks harder than Zeppelin. That's a proven, scientific fact.

As for whether Boombox wins or not ... you'll find out soon! I've got 3 (out of 8) pages done on the next chapter, so it's coming along nicely. Lot of special effects though, which is slowing me down a bit.

Now, I'm not a music-guru, but is this new villain's MO using a sonic gun that only plays 80's rock music? Or will it play Rammstein as well? I was thinking that the lyrics from Rammstein's Feuer Frei would make an hilarious (for us) effect when blasting.

I have to be honest, I've never heard of Rammstein, but I just looked them up. A "German industrial metal" band?? I'm not sure what that sounds like, but I'll bet it rocks!