Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

Maybe if you live in a cardboard box with 350$ inside of it! :tongue: Then selling your house to pay for it would make more sense! :grin:

now who has the idea of selling homes??? :hmpf_bad: and btw, the release is March 30. TLC should just make a pack of just ~10 clones for ~$20 instead of makin us pay $350 for more than 3

sorry if that didnt make sense

Edited by prateek

now who has the idea of selling homes??? :hmpf_bad: and btw, the release is March 30. TLC should just make a pack of just ~10 clones for ~$20 instead of makin us pay $350 for more than 3

sorry if that didnt make sense

Pretty sure I was making fun of the people who suggested someone would sell their house to pay for lego. Now who looks kinda silly? :sceptic::tongue::hmpf_bad:

EDIT: Oh look that was you!

Edited by Millacol88

OK... anyway... ATOT is actually coming on March30

No it says March 30th on the graphic but on the information side it says the 10th.

No it says March 30th on the graphic but on the information side it says the 10th.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Today is March 10 and I checked the S@H page for AT-OT and it still says available March 30

Edit: Oh yeah, umm, sorry for double posting.

Edited by prateek

At least the Dropship and AT-OT is available on the Canadian S@H now.I REALLY hope they mark it down a hundred bucks sometime,otherwise I don't think my wallet will survive the ordeal :devil: . . . . . . . .

(_)The guy who has 120 posts(_)

At least the Dropship and AT-OT is available on the Canadian S@H now.I REALLY hope they mark it down a hundred bucks sometime,otherwise I don't think my wallet will survive the ordeal :devil: . . . . . . . .

(_)The guy who has 120 posts(_)

yeah but it probably wont go down unless it wont be popular like the Twilight

yeah but it probably wont go down unless it wont be popular like the Twilight

Which may be the case as its so expensive. Theres an oxymoron: A well-liked set that gets marked down because of lack of sales. :grin:

Which may be the case as its so expensive. Theres an oxymoron: A well-liked set that gets marked down because of lack of sales. :grin:

but if you look at the reviews for this set, half the people that post say that they have it and they are impressed

Does anyone out there watch the canadian tv show Corner Gas?

I love being a Canuck and I love Corner Gas.

Only two episodes left! :pir_bawling:

i dont really like these canadian shows, but little mosque on the prarie is ok (thats done though)

i dont really like these canadian shows, but little mosque on the prarie is ok (thats done though)

Really? Corner Gas is amazing.

woah, it seems to me that everyone here like corner gas except me...

woah, it seems to me that everyone here like corner gas except me...

Funny that you mention that, considering that the second to last episode was just aired (at 9:30)

Funny that you mention that, considering that the second to last episode was just aired (at 9:30)

ok, just for you guys, ill watch the last episode :classic:

ooops i forgot to watch it :grin: so i guess corner gas is done

Wrong. It's on tonight, silly. (9:30 eastern, with other stuff at 7:30 and 8:00, I believe)

Wrong. It's on tonight, silly. (9:30 eastern, with other stuff at 7:30 and 8:00, I believe)

even more ooops :grin: i just logged out of hotmail and the poll question for sympatico was now that corner gas is over, what is the best canadian comedy show of all time, or something like that

even more ooops :grin: i just logged out of hotmail and the poll question for sympatico was now that corner gas is over, what is the best canadian comedy show of all time, or something like that

Weird :wacko: . But they're wrong.

Well, I must say that that was an amazing episode, definitely in the great style that the show was based on. Good on you, Brent!