Added O'Niner

Added CT-327

Added Cutup

Added Droidbait

Added Echo

Added Fives

Added Nub

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 5 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played.

ADHO15: 86

CommanderCody77: 83

The crazy one: 70

CommanderFox: 48

ILikePi: 18

Congratulations to me because I named an outstanding 86 species! I'm only joking! :grin: Even though I got the top score, I don't count so 5 points goes to you, CommanderCody77! Also, The crazy one gets 2 points for coming second.

Look out for the next competition coming to my sig soon.

Well done everyone! :sweet:

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Podracer question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many TPM podracer pilots as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many podracer pilots as you can think of. IMPORTANT: Mention each one's outcome in the race for a higher score! 1 point* for each podracer and another for each outcome. (* competition point)

Please be specific with your race outcomes. Name what position they came or how they crashed, etc.

They must be from the Boonta Eve Classic shown in Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.

The player who submits the most names before 20:00 GMT tomorrow night will be awarded 5 POINTS! Second place will get 4 points, third will get 3 points, fourth will get 2 and fifth will get 1 (just because I'm feeling generous!)

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a podracer, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many podracer pilots you know, not how many you can look up.

Please try, even if you don't know all that many. Some people may not bother or miss the deadline and so you may get the points.

Good luck everyone! :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

By request of CloneMe:

Added 212th Attack Battalion Trooper

Added 327th Star Corps Trooper

Added 501st Legion Trooper

I made these using mixes of Phase 1 and 2 armour of each.

By request of Natman8000:

Stak

Razor

Also:

Added Cameron

Added Flash

Added Lucky

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Podracer question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many TPM podracer pilots as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many podracer pilots as you can think of. IMPORTANT: Mention each one's outcome in the race for a higher score! 1 point* for each podracer and another for each outcome. (* competition point)

They must be from the Boonta Eve Classic shown in Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.

The player who submits the most names before 20:00 GMT tomorrow night will be awarded 5 POINTS! Second place will get 4 points, third will get 3 points, fourth will get 2 and fifth will get 1 (just because I'm feeling generous!)

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a podracer, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many podracer pilots you know, not how many you can look up.

Please try, even if you don't know all that many. Some people may not bother or miss the deadline and so you may get the points.

Good luck everyone! :sweet:

I've submitted my PM. I think I've named all of them! :laugh:

Good job on the new ones! They're great. I would take part in the new contes but I dont know any.

Good job on the new ones! They're great. I would take part in the new contes but I dont know any.

Could you check out my game? Its also in the Culture and Multimedia Forum but I don't think you'd like it.

Also When I said"I've submitted my PM. I think I've named all of them!" I meant that I hope I got all of them.

and I think Ponds, Razor and Stak look quite nice :thumbup:

I've submitted my PM. I think I've named all of them! :laugh:

PM dealt with.

and I think Ponds, Razor and Stak look quite nice :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like them. Feel free to make any more requests!

Thank you very much. I'm actually working on him at the moment. :tongue: I'll try and put him on later tonight when I've finished. :sweet:

Any more comments and requests are welcome. :classic:

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 6 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played.

commdr neyo: 38

CommanderFox: 36

Skipper24: 30

The crazy one: 24

ForceMaster: 23

ILikePi: 1

Congratulations to commdr neyo who named a wonderful 38 podracers and outcomes! 5 points goes to you! Also, CommanderFox gets 4 points for coming second, Skipper24 gets 3 for coming third, The crazy one earns 2 and ForceMaster has 1.

Look out for the next competition coming to my sig soon.

Well done everyone! :sweet:

By request of The crazy one:

Added Fil

Any more requests are welcome!

Added Fil

Any more requests are welcome!

He is great. You should try some phase 2 clones or storm troopers next. :classic:

Edit: Oh, please could you have a go at Commander Keller, I know he will be really hard but I would love to see him in this topic. :wub: :wub:

Edited by The crazy one

He is great. You should try some phase 2 clones or storm troopers next. :classic:

Edit: Oh, please could you have a go at Commander Keller, I know he will be really hard but I would love to see him in this topic. :wub: :wub:

Thanks! :sweet: I will have a go at Keller soon. In the meantime:

Added Cold Assault Rex

Added Cold Assault Trooper

Hope you like them! :grin:

Added Keller

Keller looks awesome :thumbup:

I have some requests:AT-RT driver like this picture: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:AT-RT_Driver.jpg

and a Commander Neyo would be nice too :thumbup:

Here is a Commander Neyo picture: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Neyo.jpg

Thanks! :sweet:

Edited by CommanderCody77

Keller looks awesome :thumbup:

I have some requests:AT-RT driver like this picture: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:AT-RT_Driver.jpg

and a Commander Neyo would be nice too :thumbup:

Here is a Commander Neyo picture: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Neyo.jpg

Thanks! :sweet:

Thank you! :classic:

I'll finish off any Phase-1 troops I can find and then start on Phase-2. I know Keller wasn't Phase-1 but he did have unusual armour so it was hard to tell. :tongue:

I'll get to work on them very soon. Thanks for the request and the pics! :sweet:

Hi

I know this is kinda off topic but can any of you help me because I think somethings wrong with my control panel so I cant PM at the moment which is sooooooo anoooooying :cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad:

which also means I cant enter the compitition :sing::sing::cry_sad::cry_sad:

do I have to ask one of the admins to help me?

CommanderFox

OHHH :cry_happy::cry_happy: its OK everyone its working again :sweet::cry_happy::classic:

CommanderFox

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Great work everyone! :thumbup: Keep it up! :thumbup:

CommanderCody77 has won the second prize for earning 100 points! The next prize is available to the player who reaches 200 points first.

Good luck!

Added Mag

Added Shiv

Added Glid Station Cold Assault Trooper

Edited by ADHO15

Added Clone Commander

Added Clone Captain

Added Clone Lieutenant

Added Clone Sergeant

Added Bouncer

Added Stripe

Added Abel

Updated Droidbait

Updated Nub

Added Training Clone

Added Kite

Added Warthog

Added Tracer

Added Toomer

Added HOB-147

Please be sure to check the 'clones cont.' post a bit below the first post for the rest of the pics. The first post became full and so I had to move some to the next post of mine. :tongue:

Hope you like 'em!!

Edited by ADHO15

Added 501st Jet Trooper

Added Alpha

Added Fordo

Added Ordo

Added Nate

Added Prudii

Added ARC Commander

Added ARC Captain

Added ARC Lieutenant

Added ARC Sergeant