KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

I think they are going with the hair from the Death Star set and the Falcon, which both contain Luke with long hair. That means the figure is based on Luke in Episode 4 . :wink:

This Visual Dictionary looks sweet. I'll be getting this with the other sets. :thumbup:

JD

Yes but it also says minifigure not final. Its clearly an anakin there just putting there just to have a fig there and who knows. Maybe the Luke will resemble this Anakin.

Maybe. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. :tongue:

Maybe I should have left out the part about there being an exclusive minifig with the book....

Anyway, I think that the book will be available from bookstores also, not just Amazon.

Maybe I should have left out the part about there being an exclusive minifig with the book....

Anyway, I think that the book will be available from bookstores also, not just Amazon.

Do you know if it will be available in the UK, or is it a US exclusive?

Why is the wookie warrior now known as chewbacca? :tongue: This book looks awsome. Im gonna have to get it.

Well, I placed my order. Comes out in Sept. Wow, it'll be a surprise when it ships. Yay.

Oh yes. I'll be sure to get it when it comes out.

I thought I did read something, somewhere, about it being available in the UK.

Why is the wookie warrior now known as chewbacca? :tongue: This book looks awsome. Im gonna have to get it.

Because that's a 'preliminary' cover, I think.

Well, I placed my order. Comes out in Sept. Wow, it'll be a surprise when it ships. Yay.

You sure sound overly enthusiastic. (sarcasm)

Because that's a 'preliminary' cover, I think.

Ahhhh. Gotch yah. Your probably right.

Hmm...it looks like Amazon removed the picture of the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary. They might've put it there by accident. :tongue:

Edited by ILikePi

I didn't see the image. Can anyone link me, just in case you saw one in Brickshelf?

I just noticed on the cover of the book that the DV has battle damaged torso but not helmet. I reckon they will probably change it to the normal DV in the end.

FBTB has the picture at this link. :wink:

Brick Horizon also has it.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Anyways hasn't it been quite a while since we saw and heard about this the first time?

Topic is going circles right now :laugh:

What's next? magnets? fakes on BS? :wink:

Found on rebelscum.com/theforce.net

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Visua.../dp/0756655293/

Sept. 21 with a price of $21.99.

It's a tenth anniversary book and will cover the entire line. Don't expect this to be a collector's guide though because the Visual Dictionary format doesn't allow for masses and masses of photos. Nor will it be an in-depth piece about LEGO or the SW license either. But you can expect it to cover selected sets in glorious detail.

:hmpf:

Might I ask you guys to check the closed news topic before posting what is already known?

picture attached

post-101-1238238632.jpg

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Anyways hasn't it been quite a while since we saw and heard about this the first time?

Topic is going circles right now :laugh:

What's next? magnets? fakes on BS? :wink:

ILikePi said the picture was removed from Amazon and so he posted links to where it could be found. He wasn't saying it was news.

ILikePi said the picture was removed from Amazon and so he posted links to where it could be found. He wasn't saying it was news.

And I never intended the comment to be against him.

I am merely pointing out that this has been discussed a month ago and now it's resurfaced in the last few pages.

:classic:

I'm going to get off the subject of the book cover, which we have gone over every detail of, and put out a brand new shiny question! :tongue:

What the heck to the Senate Commando's faces look like??? All black heads? Accidental clone heads? New faces?

I'm going to get off the subject of the book cover, which we have gone over every detail of, and put out a brand new shiny question! :tongue:

What the heck to the Senate Commando's faces look like??? All black heads? Accidental clone heads? New faces?

Probably there will be a new mold and I think they will definitely not use any Clone Heads

I think the senate commandos have a new mold with black heads underneath. I think I remember having this discussion a while back. :grin:

I think that they do have a clone head...

Look closely at this picture of the box art:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/no_onions/328...57613819221413/

You can barely see a small bit of a flesh head under the helmet.

The Flesh completely knocks off the black head idea, but there's still a definite possibility of a new face!

Actually, wait...

They still call the clone pilot minifigure a clone trooper, so that means that the box art isn't final.

I am merely pointing out that this has been discussed a month ago and now it's resurfaced in the last few pages.

:classic:

When we discussed it the first time, we didn't have a picture. That's why I brought it back up, because we have a picture of it now.

The rouge shadow came with a Vader helmet.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21126

Indeed it did, but he still looks better without it, if you want to use that torso design.