Sign in to follow this  
Future74

Key chain texts

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I was clicking on the lego sets on S@H and a laugh when clicking several key chains. Just look at how they integrated the "protect/guard your keys" :laugh::grin:

Sith beware! A Jedi protects these keys!

Leaping straight off the screen of The Clone Wars™, the brave Jedi apprentice Ahsoka is here to defend the Republic – and your keys!

The sinister Sith guard these keys!

A powerful warrior and agent of the Sith, Asajj Ventress™ has arrived from the Clone Wars™ to protect your keys from any who would dare try to take them.

Commander Cody™ is here to defend your keys!

Straight from the Clone Wars™, clone trooper officer Commander Cody is here to guard your keys from all enemies of the Republic!

He’ll guard the galaxy – and your keys!

Imperial Stormtroopers never question their orders, so when you tell this one to protect your keys, you know he’ll get the job done.

The coolest keyring in the galaxy!

R2-D2 is here to make sure your keys stay safe!

The Army of the Republic is on guard!

This Star Wars™ Clone Trooper is ready and willing to guard your keys!

Never try to take a Wookiee's keys!

Chewbacca the Wookiee is here to protect your keys with this fun LEGO minifigure keychain!

Let Boba Fett guard your keys!

With the most formidable bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe guarding your keys, you have nothing to fear!

The power of the Empire is in your pocket!

The crimson-robed Imperial Royal Guards defend the mighty Emperor, and now you can have one to protect your keys as well!

Princess Leia on your key chain!

She took down Jabba the Hutt, so you know no one will dare try to steal your keys while she’s on guard. Straight from the LEGO® Star Wars™ collection, Princess Leia is ready to guard your keys and save the galaxy!

Rule the galaxy from your pocket!

Emperor Palpatine is ready to protect your keys with all the Sith powers at his villainous disposal!

The power of the Empire guards your keys!

Protect your keys with the Emperor’s personal squad of shock troopers!

The Rebel Alliance protects your keys!

When the Empire strikes, the Rebels are here to save the galaxy…and your keys!

This is no ordinary Stormtrooper™!

The black-armored Shadow Troopers are specially trained for the Empire’s most secret missions…like guarding your keys!

Hero of the Clone Wars, defender of your keys!

Before he was Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker protected the galaxy from the forces of evil…just like he’ll protect your keys!

Obi-Wan Kenobi, guardian of your keys!

Brave Jedi Knight and Clone Wars general, Obi-Wan is here to save the galaxy…and defend your keys from the evil Sith!

The power of the Force protects these keys!

Jedi Knight Plo Koon blasts out of the Clone Wars™ on a secret mission to protect your keys!

Your keys can count on Captain Rex™!

Loyal clone trooper squad leader Captain Rex has been specially trained to protect your keys, no matter the odds.

Count Dooku™ plots to protect your keys!

The leader of the Separatists and a Dark Lord of the Sith, Count Dooku will protect your keys with all the powers at his disposal.

Protect your keys, this Jedi Master will!

Yoda the Jedi Master is here to safeguard your keys with all the powers of the Force!

As the Emperor would say: "I assure you your keys will be quiet safe from your friends here" :vader:

:tongue:

Protect you keys from who? The Key Chain Bandit's?

:tongue:

Protect you keys from who? The Key Chain Bandit's?

No, KimT is. He wants to take your keys and steal your car! He'll get your house keys and change the locks and raid your house for Lego Star wars sets! :laugh:Not really. :pir-laugh: These are pretty dumb. Kids wouldn't buy these cuz they don't have keys! ( not yet, if they have house keys to get home because the parents are at work. What kid would want to carry those around?) (Imangine a TFOL walking aroung HS with a Vader key chain!)I take the ring off and use them as figs. Cheaper than BL!

TFOL: Teen fan of Lego

Edited by JCC1004

Save the Galaxy < Protecting my keys (???)

:laugh::laugh:

That was pretty funny! Nice post.

No, KimT is. He wants to take your keys and steal your car! He'll get your house keys and change the locks and raid your house for Lego Star wars sets! :laugh:Not really. :pir-laugh: These are pretty dumb. Kids wouldn't buy these cuz they don't have keys! ( not yet, if they have house keys to get home because the parents are at work. What kid would want to carry those around?) (Imangine a TFOL walking aroung HS with a Vader key chain!)I take the ring off and use them as figs. Cheaper than BL!

Thats so KimT :tongue: . I dont really like the key chains but what kid would have keys.

Except that I have one of those big plastic car keys like this http://www.michaelhyde.com/v/vspfiles/files/08Chry03.jpg

And the tiny little Yoda keychain. Makes me wonder who's protecting whom

EDIT: As soon as I pushed "submit" I knew that someone would say this:

Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm?

So, there, I said it now before anyone else could

Edited by Drock

Thats so KimT :tongue: . I dont really like the key chains but what kid would have keys.

Hey, the meanie from down the street's Cabbage patch key chain duels my plo koon every bus ride home! I almost lost my keys!..... :tongue:

why would the enemies of the Republic want your keys?

Cause they dont like the republic. Duh. :tongue: . Just Playing. I personnaly have a snow trooper key chain cause thats the only one that has ever looked good to me. So ha. Rupublic lovers watch out. Me and KimT are looking for your keys. :tongue:

haha i really like those little key chains descriptions some of them are really well done

Well my kidsw have keys to their bicycles to prevent them being stolen. So yes kids have keys. And they are usefull for other things as well.

Judge fast you do not

Wow, I never knew there was a text for the Key Chains. Looks like they're quite funny :laugh:

I didnt notice it either until very recently.

haha i really like those little key chains descriptions some of them are really well done

Yes, they're actually really well done and funny, that's why I posted them up... :sweet:

So if anyone of the marketing team behind it reads this: well done! :thumbup: