SlyOwl

Tortuga? Aye, Tortuga

Easily one of the most creative and fun mocs ever. You bring everything to a whole new level. It's perfect.

What a ugly place. looking horrible, glad im not living there :pir_laugh2: Very good moc. i love it. wish i could do the same quality . cheers Thundershield

The power of this MoC is its dynamic feeling. The buildings are awesome.

I find the Pirate in the barrel quite funny :pir-grin:

I love the grey pig! is it a pig ? that's cool ^^ great little diorama ^^ !!

W-wwwoah. I love everything about it, maybe the house on the left is a bit bright colored, but all of this is amazing! I especially love the minifigs! And the hog/pig. At first I thought it was a broken rock. :tongue:

EDIT: Typos fixed. I type too fast.

Edited by Darth Legolas

I love the grey pig! is it a pig ?

I think it is a sheep, but I'm not sure since the sheeps from Slyowl are mostly white. :pir_laugh2:

Thats an amazing MOC, Slyowl. the SNOT techniques you've used for the jetty look awesome, as do the buildings.

Wow, It is all so nice, the boat, the house, the people, I love the randomness of it all, Good job.

That is cool. You can really build it! It has so much life and detail. Your MOC's are always in motion. I could look it that thing all day trying to guess how you did certain parts. Thanks

I find the Pirate in the barrel quite funny :pir-grin:

Yes, that was a nice touch indeed.

But I also liked the drunken monkey on the roof (or on its way to get drunk, one of both :pir-classic: )

I've made a video about this MOC.

, watch it in full screen to have a better look at it.

Enjoy it. :pir-blush:

I enjoyed your video, Its got a nice song to it. :pir-sweet:

Wow, the detail on your MOC is amazing. My favorite part is the Imperial general sticking his head out of the barrel, floating in the water.

Great Job!

LegoKing

Really nice MOC you've got there SlyOwl.

I can see many interesting techniques. The roofs are amazing as are all those little details that make your creations come to life time and time again.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Greetings,

Errorist

3 pages of comments without me bumping? :pir-oh3: Thanks all! :pir-wub:

And what do we have here? ANother masterpiece from Slyowl!

This would have been great during PTV!

default_huh.gif Whilst it's based on the POTC ride, they're not looting, just having fun!

I'm interested in how you fit the face and the hand in the barrel........how did you get the hand in there without causing it to fall inside the barrel? Thanks.

There's a technic axle-pin in the bottom which goes into a 1x1 round brick which holds the head. The hand just slots in the gap.

1. I like the brick pig, though may I ask, why is it grey?

2. And is that a severed hand behind the guy? :pir_laugh2:

1. a) I'm colour blind, and it looks fine to me :pir-cry_sad:

b) I haven't got the right parts in tan/pink, although I'll get them sometime

2. It's supposed to be straw, but pigs are omnivorous, no?

Is that a midget on the cannon? :pir_laugh2: And whose head is that?

Sure is!

I'd originally intended to have someone perched on a cannon, like below, but it didn't work out.

8_11_75_POTC.jpg

And the head is attached to a body (behiund the barrels) - he's just drunk, not dead.

k015.gif

I love these things :pir-wub:

I m seeing a coincidence here...

Look the same dont they? :pir-grin:

Hehe :pir-grin:

You've build something really new in Pirate-History, a red-white Caribbean house (isn't it)...

It looks so beautiful and reminds me a bid of ''LEGO Paradisa''.

:pir-look: *Hides*

This reminds me of the layout of a small part of the lego batman game on ps2. Just the gate in the corner with the tree and then the fences off side of left building... actually this is Very similar to that layout... coincidence... I think NOT!

Eh, never played it, but it was designed from a sort of "make it cool" perspective... :thumbup:

BTW, I wonder what the guy is doing with the pig in the last photo... :pir-look:

Just enjoying the rum!

DSC_7164.jpg

W-wwwoah. I love everything about it, maybe the house on the left is a bit bright colored, but all of this is amazing! I

I'd have liked to use dark red (or a mixture with normal red) for the roof, but I don't have enough.

I've made a video about this MOC.

Thanks Blackmoor! When watching it, I realised that I'd forgotton to fully edit that last main photo :pir-blush:

An I just noticed to see the hat stealing dude strikes again! :pir_laugh2:

I forgot what hes really called :pir-tongue: Just so many things you can find in this MOC

Edited by Genaral armendariz

So much action going on, and some beautifully creative effects (the cannon fire, for example). Really well done SlyOwl !!! And like Andrew said on BrotherBrick and I quote: what impresses me most about this pirate diorama is the base: The angled water with flotsam and jetsam in the foreground meshes neatly with the dock in the background. I only can agree with this... :thumbup:

Edit: bye bye citizen,... welcome knight... :pir-laugh:

Edited by Capt. Kirk