calebexo01

A5-RX Juggernaut Battle Tank

indexed.gif

Pieces: 380

Minifigs: 7

Backround story

link

The A5-RX was much smaller than the original A5 Juggernaut, and was built for scouting and exploring planets, driving in areas where larger models could not go. Unlike the more prominent A5 and A6 models, the A5-RX used tracks instead of wheels. The vehicle was armed with two dual repeating blasters beneath the cockpit and facing forward, a beam cannon turret on the right side of the rear, and a large spread missile turret on the top that can fire 6 missiles each round rapidly. These missiles spread out randomly once fired and could be quite inaccurate at times.

brickshelf

tank_front.jpg

tank_right.jpg

tank_back.jpg

tank_left.jpg

tank_top.jpg

Edited by calebexo01

Nice body design, but personally it is a little too black for me. Try adding more gray and some color.

i wanted to use orange pieces like the picture on wookeepedia, but i don't have many because they are hard to find. i didn't think it would look good with any other colors so i just made it black because that is the color i have a lot of.

A5-R_juggernaut.jpg

although agree that black was a bad choice for the color, i am impressed by how you managed to get the shape right. my favourite part is the top missile turret.

its got a nice shape to it but if you used more colour it could be better :wink:

Nice MOC. I'm not crazy about the colour scheme, but as you said, it all depends on the bricks you've got. :tongue: Again, well done, I wish you luck in the voting!

Nice work :thumbup: ! the shape looks good and accurate. Perhaps using tiles if you have any to represent damage of even just pattern like on the source image.

i removed all but the five pictures needed for the contest. i put the removed picture here so it is still viewable. :classic:

new_tank_angled_left.jpg

although agree that black was a bad choice for the color, i am impressed by how you managed to get the shape right. my favourite part is the top missile turret.

i somehow missed your comment on the missle turret :oh:

the turret took the longest to design. i must have had at least 50 failed attenps to create the turret :grin: i'm glad you like it and it is my favorite part also :wub:

Edited by calebexo01

No further actions are needed for this entry.

All is as it should be :classic: