VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

Metus is meh, mask, head and shield are the only good parts, got him for the Certavus contest.

DON'T USE TEH METUS HELMET ON CERTAVUS! My head is hurting from too many entries with Meti faces. :cry_sad:

EDIT: Might be slowpoke to some of you, but I recently found out that Lewa11 is continuing his Bionicle: Quest of the Toa fanmovie.

It's stunning and professional. ._.

I love the music too.

Check out the user for more videos, but here's a

and

It's a detailed MNOG. <3

[-The Alchemyst-]

Love. I though that project died, but now it's back and better than ever! :wub:

DON'T USE TEH METUS HELMET ON CERTAVUS! My head is hurting from too many entries with Meti faces. :cry_sad:

What the heck are we supposed to use? Some ugly attempt-at-custom helmet?

What the heck are we supposed to use? Some ugly attempt-at-custom helmet?

IMO, I've made a pretty good one, so I think it's possible. A good distinct custom helmet would make a lot more sense for a legendary Glatorian than the helmet of a regular Agori.

You know, seeing the revived BQOTT movies just reminded me how well a toy-look can work for a Bionicle movie. Gives good hope for Bionicle - The Legend Reborn.

Templar? Is that an animation group?

*explodes*

Templar made MNOG.

-Ikk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome quote. Going in my sig.

I miss Templar-style stuff. That's why I downloaded MNOG! :thumbup:

EDIT: To Vertea, the second video is nice, though I wish his actions were a bit more than kicking a green blob. I think it would be cool if the blob was blue and it turned into his sword.

Edited by Icesaber

Populus has been busy, too it seems...

and:

I thought this was just fantastic

Whoa.

That's a 1337 B3r1x. o_o

Glad to see we've got our own forum....a lot more homely now :tongue:

Nice to read the new comic, some of these Certavus MOCs that are showing up are pretty awesome. I may post my Roge Skrall MOC soon, after I get batteries for my camera.

Not that anyone will bother :tongue:

Anyways, any news on the big Mata Nui set yet?

Will/Rocketbilly

Glad to see we've got our own forum....a lot more homely now :tongue:

Nice to read the new comic, some of these Certavus MOCs that are showing up are pretty awesome. I may post my Roge Skrall MOC soon, after I get batteries for my camera.

Not that anyone will bother :tongue:

Anyways, any news on the big Mata Nui set yet?

Will/Rocketbilly

I'll bother, if given a link :)

I like MOCs.

I'll bother, if given a link :)

I like MOCs.

Why thankyou,that is most kind.

I'm going to buy an extra Skrall, to make it better, then I shall post it for your perusal :tongue:

Will/Rocketbilly

Is it too much to ask for some high-quality comic scans here!?! Will someone please pay attention!?!

Aren't the ones that we've already got HQ enough for you? They're tiny frames on tiny A5 pages, so the quality isn't going to get too much better. :sceptic:

Is it too much to ask for some high-quality comic scans here!?! Will someone please pay attention!?!

My friend, we just cannot comply with your requests. Those of us in possession have only cameras if that and those of us with scanners haven't received the comic yet. Do try to hold out until you have the comic in hand.

Or you could just wait until they're online.

I mean printing them on Normal A4 is going to make the quality suck.

What do you want us to do?

Scan each page at 600DPI for hours? >_>

[Not that I have them anyways. ._.;;]

[-The Alchemyst-]

I went to Morewilsons today they have all of the Glatorian for $21.00 each and the titans for $37.50 each :grin:

The only Glatorian I've got is Strakk. :sceptic:

I went to Morewilsons today they have all of the Glatorian for $21.00 each and the titans for $37.50 each :grin:

Good. Super Good. Pity there aren't any Morewilsons in the Auckland region. :cry_sad:

My friend, we just cannot comply with your requests. Those of us in possession have only cameras if that and those of us with scanners haven't received the comic yet. Do try to hold out until you have the comic in hand.

Well, the old scans didn't cover the entire page (some texts were missing). Sorry if it's too much of a problem for you guys.

And BTW, BIONICLE comics aren't available where I live. I know, it's sad.

Lol, BIONICLE has its own subforum now. :P

Or is this old news...?

Discussion in this topic-wise, it's old news, but in reality it only happened yesterday/the day before yesterday. :laugh:

Discussion in this topic-wise, it's old news, but in reality it only happened yesterday/the day before yesterday. :laugh:

Well considering we're twice as big as the OGD [let's hope Electric Turahk doesn't shut us down and replace us :tongue: ] and we grow by a few pages a day, a lot of things are old news.

Well considering we're twice as big as the OGD [let's hope Electric Turahk doesn't shut us down and replace us :tongue: ] and we grow by a few pages a day, a lot of things are old news.

BZP has default 40 posts per page.

We have ... 15 posts per page. ._.

[-The Alchemyst-]