Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Bejaune

The Darkness

Hello everyone,

Im not sure how to say this but it seems that I am entering a dark age with my lego building. Now I know that I had said that the Sang Royale would be finished but with how busy I have been the past two weeks it was almost impossible to work on her... I would say she is a little over 3/4 done. However, I have just started a new business, moved into a new apartment, started school again, and its sad to say there is no room for the Sang Royal right now. She will stay at my childhood home unfinished along with my other legos until I return home for the holidays. I love to build lego, and I will miss it for now. I will still be somewhat active on the forum when I get the chance to.. And for those who I have become friends with, I will stay in touch.

Everyone... You have not seen the last of me. I shall return.

-T

Edited by HMS243

I was unsure of what to expect when I read the contradictory title of this thread, but when I read the thread itself, I was filled with dissapointment. You are a brilliant asset to the online pirate community, and a great bloke to all those who know you. You will be greatly missed and I hope you will be able to grace us with your presence sooner rather than later. But good luck in your future endevours mate. :thumbup:

P.S. HMS243 is awesome because he showed me how to use Bricklink. =P

Just remember to buy LEGO once in a while - even if you don't plan on opening the boxes now, you'll regret not buying anything, trust me.

I wish I'd bought a couple of small sets now and then when I was in my dark ages... just so I could open them now and build them and play with them with my daughter...

I wish you the very best with however your future looks like, and I am certain that at some point you will refind the "itch" again :thumbup: .

If you decide to leave the forum, then I can say with certainty that you will be missed!

That sucks that we will have to wait longer for the end result on the ship :pir_bawling: but do me a favor to make up for it by buying Lego even though you have moved away :pir-wink: Cause if you dont you will be sorry, TRUST ME.

And last but not least, I think you should get a tag or a badge under your name that stands for "expert ship builder"

cheers Broadside

It will be sad seeing you leave, but be assured that a full parade will be in the works for when you return. Cheers, and good luck.

That is sad to hear, but i now how busy life can be and what lack of space is as well.

I wish you the best with everything you are doing, and i'm confident that we'll stay in touch!

It's a sad thing you will be around less...I feel also sorry for the Sang Royale, I hope it will be finished though. It's such an amazing project. :pir-blush:

I understand life isn't only about LEGO, but it's still a big part from it in my opinion, but your future is very important as well. I wish you the best of luck!

See you soon! :pir-blush:

I sertenly feal for you I'm haveing a simmiler sichowation stating to develep, wich is rilly going to pickup in the fall when I start my colleg classes. I wont be as bad off as you thow sins I've got my own palce that I can fit evrey thang into but I wont be seeing much of it dering the week.

well any way...

GOOD LUCK AND CALM SEAS FOR YOUR TRAVELS SAILER.

I sertenly feal for you I'm haveing a simmiler sichowation stating to develep, wich is rilly going to pickup in the fall when I start my colleg classes. I wont be as bad off as you thow sins I've got my own palce that I can fit evrey thang into but I wont be seeing much of it dering the week.

well any way...

GOOD LUCK AND CALM SEAS FOR YOUR TRAVELS SAILER.

Thanks for the kind words, but Im back from my darkages. Good luck with school! :thumbup:

-Admiral Béjaune

Thanks for the kind words, but Im back from my darkages. Good luck with school! :thumbup:

-Admiral Béjaune

Then they didn't last very long! (luckily) :pir-wink:

Welcome back!