Sign in to follow this  
Matsuoka Nui

Princess Skralla

If you can't do it today then I won't be able to use it. The contest ends tonight, and if you edit anything in after that you get disqualified.

Sorry...then...but I'll make them anyway just for fun....

All that's mystical and whimsical is Platinum to me Platinum, platinum, all my dreams are platinum.....

Sorry if that song is annoying...I like it because it kind of matches Skralla's personality....

Sorry...then...but I'll make them anyway just for fun....

All that's mystical and whimsical is Platinum to me Platinum, platinum, all my dreams are platinum.....

Sorry if that song is annoying...I like it because it kind of matches Skralla's personality....

It's okay, I'll just check if someone else can do it.

Chapter 6:

As Skralla prepared to say the words, they all heard a loud noise outside. Berix checked and saw dozens of Bone Hunters invading Tajun.

“Hurry! We don’t have much time!” shouted Berix.

"The power that lies in the Ancient Necklace, come and reveal yourself. Under your master, Princess Skralla, I command you to release!”

As she said the words, a small sphere of bright light formed between her hands. Then within seconds, the necklace broke off and floated in mid-air. Then the necklace grew into a mysterious staff.

When it was done, Skralla took it and carefully examined it. The tip of the staff was the pendant of the necklace but the design was different than any weapon that Skralla could recognize.

Fero and his band of Bone Hunters were in the outskirts of Tajun. They believed that the princess was there, so Fero sent a portion of his tribe into the village.

“Go check the streets, and the huts for the princess!” he ordered, “The rest of you, stay with me as we stand guard!”

The Bone Hunters sent by Fero ran across the streets of Tajun while some were riding on Rock Steeds. Several Agori fled for their lives while a few brave ones tried to fight back. The situation was getting chaotic.

Berix slammed the door shut and closed his windows. He turned fearfully towards Skralla and checked the book. Scanning the pages for any more abilities of what the staff could possess, he read, “The Staff can also activate its own, special elemental energy where its true power remains a mystery because it requires an ancient spell. But by using the environment, most spells can be used…”

A loud bang was coming from the door.

“Open the door!” shouted the Bone Hunter.

Gresh, Strakk, and Tarix aimed their Thornax launchers, waiting for their enemy to enter in but it wasn’t necessary…

Skralla twirled the staff and called for its power of invisibility.

By the time the Bone Hunter smashed open, there was no one inside. He searched for any valuables and treasures but all he found was a gigantic book but couldn’t bring it because it was too complex for him to understand. He left and continued the raid with the others.

When the Bone Hunter left, Skralla used the staff to make everyone visible once more.

“How did you do that?” asked Gresh.

“Invisibility. Sounds like I learned a new spell!” answered Skralla.

“Come on! We’d better get out of here,” said Tarix, “Make that staff teleport us all!”

Nodding, Skralla twirled the staff in the air and concentrating on its power of teleportation.

Back in Roxtus, Tuma resumed his throne and thought about his plan. He already sent 20 Skrall and Malum on the chase to retrieve the Princess. Once they brought her back, alive, she would be severely punished or even put to death. But putting her to death means that he would have to select another Princess candidate. But if they returned with nothing or if she died, then he will send all of his Skrall to raid every single village and kill everyone.

Sometimes he hated to be in charge, back when most of his species were still common, a friend of his, Starax, was the original commander of the Skrall. Long before “The Shattering”, he was in charge of the Skrall as well as aiding other villages. But one day, he died whilst traveling to Iconox when the ground beneath his feet collapsed during an avalanche.

And when I get her head on top of my sword once she finds a mate, every Skrall will understand the consequences of being against my plans, he thought sinisterly.

Skralla and her allies appeared in the outskirts Vulcanus, home of the Fire Tribe. Skralla couldn’t understand why the staff took her and her friends here but before she could reactivate the staff, it transformed back into her necklace.

Berix looked at the Ancient necklace and saw something that was missing, “Wait a second! This necklace is missing some pieces here. If you want the staff to be in full power, you have to find the missing crystals. I have one crystal that can upgrade it,”

Berix took out a tiny, blue crystal, and handed it to Skralla who then placed it on the necklace. As soon as she put it on, the necklace changed it’s shape a little.

“How do I find the rest?” she asked.

“You only got two crystals on there. According to the legend, I believe that there are ten crystals to find. You can still access a few powers since the staff was built with its own blast but to channel other elements, you have to seek them out. Also the crystals provide special abilities, such as flight,” explained Berix.

“Just how are we going to find them? The Grand contest is only several hours away!” said Gresh. He turned to Skralla and said, “Take us back to Tesara! We can practice our fighting skills there.”

“Are you crazy? What if the army is still there?” argued Skralla.

“We have to prepare, Skralla,” said Tarix, “We can’t let the Skrall win tomorrow or else they may start to unfold their plans…”

Before any more arguments began, Skralla activated the staff and teleported everyone back to Tesara

Back in Tajun, the Bone Hunters failed to find the princess. Instead of torturing everyone, they just simply left, continuing their search.

“So I see,” said Fero, “Skralla and her new “allies” appear to be tough but I know that they can’t hide!”

“But we can’t let them get away!” shouted another Bone Hunter.

“I know that!” snapped Fero, “But we have to hurry! If any of the Skrall or Tuma sees this, we may lose our alliance!”

They emerged at Gresh’s house, but they were surprised to see such a mess. Chairs were knocked over, tables were splintered into pieces and some weapons were stolen.

“What happened here?” asked Berix.

“They raided Tesara!” snapped Gresh. He was furious to see such a mess. When they emerged at the front of the house, they saw several tress snapped, some Agori knocked unconsciousness, and some ancient architectures broken.

Berix attempted to fix something but was stopped by Tarix, whom was not in a good mood either. He realized that Tajun needed help back there but there was no time to deal with that.

“I’m heading to the arena over here, to practice. May we all be ready for tomorrow,” said Gresh.

Strakk, Tarix and Berix left, separating their ways to return to their villages.

Only Skralla remained behind but before she could move, she saw a red figure further in the forest. Calling upon her staff, she carefully walked into the forest.

Malum, now accompanied with a few Vorox, waited for their prey to come close.

“Let me deal with this,” he said to the Vorox. He jumped down right in front of Skralla.

“Stay back!” said Skralla, channeling her powers and sent a blast at Malum. He was thrown back and hit a tree.

Then, the Vorox jumped down and surrounded her. Not being afraid, Skralla placed the blue crystal on the staff and switched its powers. Before the Vorox could react, she used the power of invisibility to disappear and escape.

Skralla ran back to Gresh’s house and hid inside. She knew that it was only temporally but had to stay hidden. But then, Skralla sensed another crystal hidden inside the house. Using the staff, it led her to the direction of the Third Crystal.

The Green Crystal of Flight, was shining dimly on a shelf. Skralla took it and attached it onto her staff. But before she could test it, she heard growling by the door. She turned to see the Vorox and Malum right outside.

This staff better make me fly…she thought as she ran out the door.

Do you think my story has enough love in it? Oh, and what is my word count?

Word Count= 2,601 Words (minus title/commentary)

I think the story is fine....when do they announce the winner??

Word Count= 2,601 Words (minus title/commentary)

I think the story is fine....when do they announce the winner??

Well, they said judging takes two weeks, and I'm not sure if they are doing finals, semi-finals, and preliminaries, or just one straight vote.

Avohkah....

I have some things to show you...

1st up: The Ancient Staff and Necklace!!

Ancient Staff

Ancient Necklace

And 2nd....My entry fee to join the 20 Skrall Club!!!

The Ticket

Wow, those are really good!Did you make them? Oh, and all you have to do to show that your a member of the 20 Skra club is put something in your sig about it.

Wow, those are really good!Did you make them? Oh, and all you have to do to show that your a member of the 20 Skra club is put something in your sig about it.

Yeah...I sketch the Necklace and the Staff...I'll put a message later in my sig....Right now I have to go to the store....chapter 7 will come later today...it ties w/ comic 2 mostly but it comes from Skralla's point of view....

Major Edit: Chapter 7!!!

Skralla charged to the doorway, she shoved her way through Malum and the Vorox and called on the Green Crystal. Then the staff grew wings and dragged her to the sky.

Yikes! I am flying, but how do I fly this thing, she thought. She put one leg over it and then sat on the staff. Then she steered upwards into the sky.

Whoa! I can fly like the clouds here, she thought excitedly. She looked around and saw several places both familiar and unfamiliar.

That big arena seems very interesting, I think I’ll check it out, she thought as she flew towards Atero.

Back in Roxtus, Tuma was getting more anxious and crabby. It has been 2 days since his daughter ran away. And the Grand Tournament was about to begin in a few hours. He dispatched about 250 Skrall to attack Atero and destroy the

Arena Magna. He knew that it would give the other Glatorian and the Agori a warning about not finding his daughter.

First of all, I’ll disown her if she still resists my plans. If not, then I’ll make her my permanent slave and she'll lose her privilege as “Princess”, he thought.

Sukata entered his chamber and asked for any of his aid.

Tuma replied, “No, but when Skralla returns, make sure you and Atakus put her in the cages.”

Gresh, Tarix, Strakk, Berix, Raanu, and Metus walked along the Wastelands, heading for Atero. The Grand Tournament was about to begin within an hour. Usually, hundreds of Glatorian and Agori are there the night before.

“Do you think I'll win?” asked Gresh, “I’ve never participated in this but I’ve always attended there to watch.”

“Of course you will!” said Berix. “You know what to do!”

“It’s not everyday that a Glatorian plays in Atero,” answered Tarix.

“What about your new friend?” asked Raanu.

“Raanu! Don’t say anything about her! You too Metus!” said Gresh, “This is a major secret between us six.”

Further north, the armada of Skrall were on their way to Atero as well.

“Is this necessary?” asked one.

“If you want the world to fall for us, yeah!” answered another.

“Enough!” shouted their leader, “We might not make it if we keep arguing!”

“Did Tuma say anything else about this?” asked another.

“He said that Skralla might be there, if we do see her, capture her and head back to the camps!” replied the leader.

Skralla was high in the skies, watching hundreds of Glatorian and Agori filling up the Arena Magna.

I think I know this place, but how, she thought. I remember doing something here a long time ago, before Tuma found me…

She set the Staff into hover mode and tried to think back…

Flashback: 85,000 years ago…

Skralla was sleeping inside the seats of Arena Magna. The bright sun woke her up. She stood up and looked around. There was no one in the Arena today so she went down towards the field to repair some structures.

Her tools were right next to a broken statue. She begins to carve something when she heard someone coming inside the Arena. She turned to see a gigantic being. He was a tall, muscular being with a gigantic sword and a Thronax Launcher.

“Hello, what brings you here to the Arena Magna,” replied the being.

“Um…just finishing my work here,” answered Skralla, “It’s my duty to repair some structures before the next Grand Tournament.”

“But you’re a Skrall,” replied Tuma.

“I know. But I don’t know where everyone went since “The Shattering”.”

“Don’t worry. I took care of them. We relocated ourselves north of here,”

Tuma turned and left but Skralla decided to follow him.

“Is it alright if I go with you?” she asked.

“Why of course! I could use another Skrall in my realm,” said Tuma, smiling. “I’ll adopt you and you can live in my fortress.”

Present…

Just as Skralla shook those memories, she heard a loud noise of thunder. She turned but saw no dark clouds coming in.

What’s going on? There isn’t a storm coming...but what’s with the thundering sound, she thought.

Then she heard some loud cries of “charge” far below.

Skralla looked down and gasped. It was a large stampede of Skrall heading for the Arena Magna and yet no one inside noticed it!

I have to warn them! Or else it’s too late, she thought as she flew down, but stopped because if they were here to find her, then she would get caught. She returned to the skies and prayed to her ancestors,

Ancestors hear my prayer! Warn everyone in the Arena Magna, she said silently.

Sure enough she could see Berix, flanked with two other Agori seeing the stampede.

She knew exactly who was responsible for this, but couldn’t go back, yet. She flew to the east towards the Creep Canyon to hide there. At least according to her staff, another crystal lies hidden in the Canyons.

Malum and several Vorox were heading towards the far south, heading towards the Sea of Liquid Sand. They knew that it was the only place to hide from the Skrall temporally.

I hope Gresh understands now…he thought, because now the storm has begun!

Some Vorox were hissing but Malum confirmed that everything was going to be alright. Sometimes Malum wished that he could return to Vulcanus and be part of the fire tribe once more but knew that it wasn’t the right thing. He paid a price and failed to keep it.

Strakk, Gresh, Tarix, Raanu, Berix and Metus hid inside the Creep Canyons. It was their only possible hide out. They were all still shaking from the Skrall’s attack as well as Atero’s Destruction.

“I hope Skralla is okay,” said Gresh, “We’ve got to find her!”

“Not now,” said Tarix. “If we find her, there’s a good chance that the Skrall might find us.”

“But that’s not the worst part,” said Strakk, “Tuma really wants his daughter back as well as his complete rule of this planet!”

“Let’s just hope that this is a nightmare,” said Raanu, “Maybe if I wake up, it’s still morning and the Tournament hasn’t started yet.”

“You’re not helping, Raanu!” snapped Berix.

“Wait! I hear something!” said Metus.

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

Would you mind reading some other entries for the contest and comparing them to mine?

Is everything alright???

Anyway....some of the love stories were funny.....

such as one where Teridax and Helryx loved each other but Helryx wants to kill him. (Makes sense why Teridax kept Helryx with her...) Teridax (from what I remembered) wanted to rule the "MU" together with Helryx supposedly.... :laugh:

Others were sad....

such as a poem about Macku and Hewkii..... :cry_sad:

But yours was great! :thumbup:

Oh....very soon. I'm going to set a vote on which of the Glatorian will "fall in love" with Skralla....but I don't know how I make a poll, I think it's for those "higher-ranking" people that provide the power to make one....

Edit: Here's a list of possible candidates

Regular Glatorian

Gresh

Strakk

Malum

A Vorox

Another Skrall

Tarix

G' Legends

Gelu

Sronius

Ackar

Mata Nui

Vastus

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

Is everything alright???

Anyway....some of the love stories were funny.....

such as one where Teridax and Helryx loved each other but Helryx wants to kill him. (Makes sense why Teridax kept Helryx with her...) Teridax (from what I remembered) wanted to rule the "MU" together with Helryx supposedly.... :laugh:

Others were sad....

such as a poem about Macku and Hewkii..... :cry_sad:

But yours was great! :thumbup:

Oh....very soon. I'm going to set a vote on which of the Glatorian will "fall in love" with Skralla....but I don't know how I make a poll, I think it's for those "higher-ranking" people that provide the power to make one....

I jest want to make sure mine is the best. Even though I pulled off the surprise ending, I'm not completely sure how mine compares to the others, because when I read the other entries, I had a skewed view. Since I'm not the best writer and my story isn't the most romantic, I'm kinda depending on the end.

I jest want to make sure mine is the best. Even though I pulled off the surprise ending, I'm not completely sure how mine compares to the others, because when I read the other entries, I had a skewed view. Since I'm not the best writer and my story isn't the most romantic, I'm kinda depending on the end.

Cheer up....if you don't win....you tried....and you had some comments....

I don't know if I should post chapter 7 on BZPower yet because of possible spoilers...should I try???

Oh did you see my "List" on my last post....???

Cheer up....if you don't win....you tried....and you had some comments....

I don't know if I should post chapter 7 on BZPower yet because of possible spoilers...should I try???

Oh did you see my "List" on my last post....???

Which list? And what do you mean about spoilers?

Which list? And what do you mean about spoilers?

The list of possible candidates that Skralla could fall in love with...

And Chapter 7 kind of ties w/ Comic 2...sort of...from Skralla's point of view...

The list of possible candidates that Skralla could fall in love with...

And Chapter 7 kind of ties w/ Comic 2...sort of...from Skralla's point of view...

Considering that it's a story, I think it's safe to post it. Oh, and I saw the list.

P.S. It would be kind of funny if you had Skralla fall in love with Atakus. :tongue:

Edited by Avohkahs' Sparks

Considering that it's a story, I think it's safe to post it. Oh, and I saw the list.

P.S. It would be kind of funny if you had Skralla fall in love with Atakus. :tongue:

LOL!!!! It would....but this is an epic, I want to do this "properly"...maybe I'll do that in my comedy version.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Do you think I should do an epic called the Reformation, and it continues where my short story left off?

Well it's really your choice...but I would like to read it....

Its really good, I like it!

Thanks!!! I'm going to put these on BZPower sooner or later hopefully....for now...I have to insert Chapter 7 on BZPower....

How do you think I should start the epic off?

Maybe, start off with a brief scene from the last story that you made (if you want), like an intro (or a flashback), and then start writing the new story...

Major edit....Chapter 8!!!

Skralla flew above the Creep Canyons. She used The Green Crystal to create a map on where her allies were at. After a few minutes of search, she found them deep within one of the rifts of the canyon.

“Are you alright down there?” she yelled.

Tarix said, “We’re fine! But there was a major loss at the Arena Magna!”

“I know. I saw massive destruction. I’m sorry if my kind is doing this to all of you,” replied Skralla.

She flew down and joined them. None of them were happy about what happened today. If it wasn’t for the Skrall, they would have declared the champion of the Glatorian already.

“Did anyone survive?” asked Skralla.

“About a dozen of Glatorian and several Agori were killed,” answered Strakk.

“We have to keep moving,” said Tarix.

“I was thinking that we should join together to continue the search for the crystals. According to my staff, it’s telling me that there’s another crystal nearby.”

“Must we do this?” asked Raanu, “Our lives are imperiled!”

“Look! If you want the world to survive, then all of you must help me find the crystals! If I find them all, then I’ll be ready to confront my father and fight to end his reign!” answered Skralla.

The others looked at each other and nodded.

“Then lead the way,” said Tarix.

Flashback: 78,500 Years Ago…

Tuma, Skralla, and a few other Skrall were in the wastelands to find any possible weapons and armor. They wanted to gather any remaining pieces that they could find so they could create new weapons. According to some rumors, there was a stash of treasures not far from Vulcanus.

Tuma found something really interesting. He found a long narrow tube with a trigger at the front. He took a carefully aim and a sphere of light flew to the sky.

Skralla found a strange launcher. It was some type of missile with a soft trigger but there was no ammo to fire it.

Some other Skrall found some unusual weapons made from an unknown metal.

“It’s time to go now!” said Tuma.

Everyone left the stash though Tuma took some weapons with him.

This is a perfect way to add to my collection, he thought. Especially with weapons that none of us know about.

Once they returned to their camps, it was nightfall. Tuma had to report to Starax to explain some of his findings.

Starax looked and inspected some of the weapons. He tested the one where it shoots out light and said, “This weapon is highly dangerous. It appears that it shoots out light itself. Allow me to experiment.”

Tuma waited as Starax fired a few more spheres of light. He turned back to Tuma and said, “I think this weapon takes the light from the environment and turns it into a sphere. Like I said, this is a dangerous weapon and it shouldn’t be used as much. If it takes too much light, the world can plunge into permanent darkness. I could possibly modify it to make it fire shadow as well. But what I need is another of this weapon here, and then I can tweak it.”

“But the question is,” said Tuma, “If it takes in the light, then how are our weapons don’t do that?”

“I think that these weapons are not from this world,” answered Starax, “It must have come from another universe entirely.”

Present:

It was about an hour since Skralla and her friends continued their journey. Skralla waved the staff around to detect the crystal.

“Are we there yet?” asked Berix.

“We still have ways to go,” said Skralla.

They approached at a cliff. Far beyond the cliff was a gigantic crater. According to the staff, it was detecting that the crystal was somewhere inside the crater.

“Just great!” said Metus, “How are we going to climb down?”

“We don’t have to…” said Skralla, smiling.

She activated the Green Crystal of Flight and the staff grew long enough for everyone to ride one. Once everyone was ready, they all jumped off the cliff flew towards the crater.

The battle was over…

The Skrall managed to kill most of the Glatorian and Agori to the extent that those remaining surrendered. Though the Arena was destroyed as planned, it was still hard to get out of there. Most of the Skrall were killed during the collapse.

The leader managed to get several out of there and regrouped.

“Did we find her?” the leader asked.

“I’m afraid not. What could be more important than watching a Grand Tournament?” asked another.

None of them knew about Skralla’s quest nor did they know about her plans to end their reign.

In Roxtus, the news spread about Atero’s destruction which pleased Tuma but the Princess was not found which frustrated him. Several Skrall were punished in failure to find her, but later realized that it wasn’t necessary to punish them. Seeing that it would decrease the number of Skrall, he decided to let them suffer.

Why would I punish them to the Spitik when I rather have a full armada so we can gain control of Bara Magna, faster, he thought.

There was no time to worry about his daughter. All what matters was world domination. If he succeeds in his plans, then he would be able to make Skralla surrender and return to her kind.

Then there will be no more mercy…he thought. Just dictatorship....with the help of this "Agori System"

Edited by Toa Mata Nui