Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Separatist Boarding Craft

indexed.gif

Separatist Boarding Craft

I finished this about a week and half ago and just got time to post it. Hope you all enjoy it.

Includes: 2 battle droids, 2 new super battle droids, 2 commando droids, 2 assassin droid, 2 elite assassin droids, 1 old style droid eka, 1 pilot droid, and Ventress.

th_P1011049.jpg th_P1011050.jpg th_P1011054.jpg th_P1011055.jpg th_P1011057.jpg

th_P1011058.jpg th_P1011060.jpg th_P1011061.jpg th_P1011240.jpg th_P1011242.jpg

Gallery

I realy like this moc :thumbup: I just realised it is from ''cloak of darkness'' and that's part of why it looks so good :grin: !

Well jobe, Rook!

I love this Boarding-Craft, it looks really like in the The Clone Wars series.

And is the fact right, that you can move the arms?

So, again great work..

Bricks

Well done, Rook! ) :thumbup:

As a great Confederacy lover i think that it's purely awesome and looks just like in the movies. )

The only thing I'd suggest is adding a Confederacy color scheme.... ) Yes, I know it was not like that in CW, but gray comes great with dark blue and it will definitely look even better.... :classic:

Once again, great job! ) :thumbup:

You made this? Holy cow this is good i like the droid at the comand centre that is awesome very realistic :classic: i want it!

Yay! I've seen one episode of the CW series and this craft was featured in it.

It looks a lot like the real deal - if that can be said about an animated craft.

Thanks for sharing...what letter is this :tongue:

I'll index it shortly

Well jobe, Rook!

I love this Boarding-Craft, it looks really like in the The Clone Wars series.

And is the fact right, that you can move the arms?

So, again great work..

Bricks

Yes the arms side in and out. I always try to build playable ships. The problem with this one of course is have the minifigure scale Ventor to go with it. :wink:

Yes the arms side in and out. I always try to build playable ships. The problem with this one of course is have the minifigure scale Ventor to go with it. :wink:

Rook, I've just been browsing your pictures on photobucket, they're awesome as well! They should be posted up in the moc section!

Definitely a hard design to Lego-afy (:tongue:) and you nailed it, congrats, looks great!

Edited by Matteo Kenobi

Holy cow! This is amazing! You even put it in to almost exact scale! And working features and an interior too! Excelent work, really truly impressive. Keep up the good work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent MOC, one of the very first of this particular vehicle

Nice detail, and playability pull the whole thing together, very good indeed! :thumbup:

This creation is great! I like how you have the droids cliped onto the side of the ship.

All I can say is Lego should hire to make their products. That would be a nice addition to our Clone Wars line. :laugh:

Awesome MOC Rook, nice one! It's good to see some of the more obscure Clone Wars vehicles in LEGO - especially when done this well! Defo give yourself a big pat on the back :wink:

The Penguin made a good comment about adding CIS colouration, maybe you should consider trying it out? Some subtle blue and dark blue panels/markings/CIS logos would break up the shades of bley and make it look even more striking! It would look more unified with the rest of you CIS force too.

Very nice.Play features, interior, greatly realised in Lego.

This would have been better to have than the Hyena bomber (with the same jetdroids though).

One thought: You could build a Republic escape pod to be attacked, like in "Rising Malevolence".

Very nice.Play features, interior, greatly realised in Lego.

This would have been better to have than the Hyena bomber (with the same jetdroids though).

One thought: You could build a Republic escape pod to be attacked, like in "Rising Malevolence".

All in good time.

Awesome MOC Rook, nice one! It's good to see some of the more obscure Clone Wars vehicles in LEGO - especially when done this well! Defo give yourself a big pat on the back

The Penguin made a good comment about adding CIS colouration, maybe you should consider trying it out? Some subtle blue and dark blue panels/markings/CIS logos would break up the shades of bley and make it look even more striking! It would look more unified with the rest of you CIS force too.

It does have dark blue on it and 2 CIS Logos. There's only about 8 dark blues pieces though. In the TV episode there is no dark blue so I didn't want to add too much and make it unrealistic.

Edited by Rook

haha thats so cool!!! That was 1 of the sets I wanted lego to make this year. I think you 1 would be way better than 1 that lego could make. I like how its pretty detailed too (I love detailing on ships it looks way better than just plain)

This is a great moc!

As much as i hate CW/EU, it's well built, and a nice design. Congrats! I likey!