Sign in to follow this  
CommanderCody77

Republic Dropship and Republic Gunship

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Note: I kind of copied the idea of this topic from Aleksandar's topic.

Republic Dropship: I think this set is better than the RGS 'cause it looks really cool with the blue and the wampa sticker

I like the LAAT/i more because it drop off the clones everywhere.

LAAT/c is cool too, love the scene in AOTC where it separate from the AT-TE and within seconds the AT-TE gets blown up by the separatist droid army.

For the Lego comparison its too early to judge as none of us played with the Dropship yet.

Edited by green dewback

I like the LAAT/i more because it drop off the clones everywhere.

LAAT/c is cool too, love the scene in AOTC where it separate from the AT-TE and within seconds the AT-TE gets blown up by the separatist droid army.

For the Lego comparison its too early to judge as none of us played with the Dropship yet.

True we would have more of an idea when the set is released

True we would have more of an idea when the set is released

Indeed. But the price for the dropship is probably going to be sky high, and it doesn't look like it comes with any special figs. The gunship had Ventress, Plo Koon, Obi-Wan, and Cody. And it was much cheaper. So I think I would prefer a gunship over a dropship.

I think I like both RGS and Dropship.

Both are useful to build battle scene.

But I'm wanting that dropship very much, just to drop my AT-TE :tongue:

I have the RGS but I agree that this new set is definetly better as it comes with more clones and has 2 vehicles that are very well designed. So it is definetly a must buy for me! :classic:

Edited by pr0visorak

Note: I kind of copied the idea of this topic from Aleksandar's topic.

Republic Dropship: I think this set is better than the RGS 'cause it looks really cool with the blue and the wampa sticker

Commander Cody, It is an honor :tongue:

Anywho, the front of the dropship is veeeery cool , but thats about it for me. The rest of it isn't anything special while every bit of the Republic Gunship looks beautiful. The front, the sides and the back all are candy to the LEGO enthusiast's eye.

Well, maybe just mine :tongue:

Thanks,-Aleksandar

Totally getting dropship. Does anyone know exactly how it works? I will probably be using it, then ill drop the tank and be angry. It will be worth it anyway. Haha.

Totally getting dropship. Does anyone know exactly how it works? I will probably be using it, then ill drop the tank and be angry. It will be worth it anyway. Haha.

I think its sticks those suction cups to the armor plates and the stick that is in the AT-TE and the AT-OT will probably do something