Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

Im a canadian .I come from british columbia and live on vancouver island. The local lego sellers here kinda suck , and thats pretty much it.

Really? I'm on Vancouver Island too. Which part? ( I dont mean to be so nosy :tongue: )

Solar Sailer $75!!!! holy $h!+! ,

I saw lots of 09 sets at my local TRU but when I went back They were all gone.... :(

Edited by Mocha

Really? I'm on Vancouver Island too. Which part? ( I dont mean to be so nosy :tongue: )

Solar Sailer $75!!!! holy $h!+! ,

I saw lots of 09 sets at my local TRU but when I went back They were all gone.... :(

why didnt you get atleast 3 so u can give me one, and 2 for u?

My mom found a couple SW BP's at my local Walmart.

She said some other lego fan helped her find it. She gave me assassin droid Bp and clone for my bday but were gonna return the assassin droid bp.

UK copy cats :hmpf_bad:

Oh well we have bigger worries than that :cry_sad:

As Thok said we have no new lego :sadnew:

Although we do have cannon battles galore at my local tru :grin:

Lucky hunting to all in these tough times!

Okay,now for some good news:The PM Boulder Blaster is on the Canadian S@H!

And its 39.99 for 293 pieces.

(_)The guy who thinks that 09 is going to be da best year EVA!(_)

Edited by Da Death Star!

Okay,now for some good news:The PM Boulder Blaster is on the Canadian S@H!

And its 39.99 for 293 pieces.

(_)The guy who thinks that 09 is going to be da best year EVA!(_)

Thats and okay deal.

Well can't wait for summer.

The Canadian prices hopefully won't be too steep.

Thats and okay deal.

Well can't wait for summer.

The Canadian prices hopefully won't be too steep.

Sadly, it doesn't seem that way... 350$ for the Dropship and AT-OT. :sick: Incredible set, good source of clones and all but at 1758 pieces 350$ is a freaking joke. :angry:

Edited by Millacol88

Sadly, it doesn't seem that way... 350$ for the Dropship and AT-OT. :sick: Incredible set, good source of clones and all but at 1758 pieces 350$ is a freaking joke. :angry:

I know it's really sad I mean think about it the current ATTE and Gunship together are $260 Canadian. Yet the Walker and drop ship are 350 and it appears that each model is smaller than a similar counterpart. The drop ship is just like the gunship but missing its main hold :angry: . Ugh the rest of '09s line up will probably end up following suite. :cry_sad:

Edited by MacK

I know it's really sad I mean think about it the current ATTE and Gunship together are $260 Canadian. Yet the Walker and drop ship are 350 and it appears that each model is smaller than a similar counterpart. The drop ship is just like the ATTE but missing its main hold :angry: . Ugh the rest of '09s line up will probably end up following suite. :cry_sad:

As sad as it is, your right. Probably 120$ for the Endor bunker, and 27 for Hoth and the snail tank. Both overpriced. I'm pretty sure with most sets, TLC quadruples their price for producing the set, then if it's licensed tacks on a larger price tag. :hmpf_bad: I'll get the Endor bunker as well as multiples of Hoth and the snail tank. Possibly the MD MF as well.

I know it's really sad I mean think about it the current ATTE and Gunship together are $260 Canadian. Yet the Walker and drop ship are 350 and it appears that each model is smaller than a similar counterpart. The drop ship is just like the gunship but missing its main hold :angry: . Ugh the rest of '09s line up will probably end up following suite. :cry_sad:

then shouldnt it be at most $200? :hmpf_bad:

WHO WANTS TO GIVE ME $350?

Edited by prateek

^^^^Seconded dudes,seconded. :sceptic:

It's too bad,cause the AT-OT and LAAT/c looks like the best CW set ever.Oh well,theres always christmas :tongue: .

It doesn't help that I'm putting all my money on the DS :cry_happy::cry_sad::cry_happy: .

(_)The guy who is FUMING at price inflation(_)( :hmpf_bad: )

It doesn't help that I'm putting all my money on the DS :cry_happy::cry_sad::cry_happy: .

Don't worry, it is definitely worth it. Although that's coming from a guy who got it in the U.S. for $100 less, when the dollar was around par.

^^^^Seconded dudes,seconded. :sceptic:

It's too bad,cause the AT-OT and LAAT/c looks like the best CW set ever.Oh well,theres always christmas :tongue: .

(_)The guy who is FUMING at price inflation(_)( :hmpf_bad: )

YAY FOR BOXNG DAY!!! :thumbup: but itll still only go down by max 10% at tru if at all :hmpf_bad:

While the set is still out poke around on craigs list.

I purchased my UCS MF for $300 on craigs list.

Just search well.

Happy Hunting!

Well, the Dropship and AT-OT is ridiculously overpriced, but the new Emerald night train set is a lot more reasonable ($130 for just over 1000 pieces) :thumbup: I might get it, its very well-designed.

The AT-OT looks really nice and is the only thing I want from that set. The Laat/c is nice but to close to the rpgs for me...

Overall looks real nice though, but for 349.99!!!!! I'm probly gonna wait a bit, see if it goes on sale.

The Venator I can not wait for... I'm simply in love! cant wait for it. Altho ill probly gut it.

The corporit ailiance tank droid also looks good.

Edited by Mocha

The AT-OT looks really nice and is the only thing I want from that set. The Laat/c is nice but to close to the rpgs for me...

Overall looks real nice though, but for 349.99!!!!! I'm probly gonna wait a bit, see if it goes on sale.

The Venator I can not wait for... I'm simply in love! cant wait for it. Altho ill probly gut it.

The corporit ailiance tank droid also looks good.

the AT-OT wont go on sale since its a S@H exclusive so itll probably sell out

the AT-OT wont go on sale since its a S@H exclusive so itll probably sell out

yeah probly... but I can still hope!

but seriously, lots of people wont buy this set because of the price. I would but I only like 1/2 of the set.(AT-OT)

yeah probly... but I can still hope!

but seriously, lots of people wont buy this set because of the price. I would but I only like 1/2 of the set.(AT-OT)

there are probably a lot of hardcore LSW fans that will buy this even if it means selling their house

EWW prateek EWW

there are probably a lot of hardcore LSW fans that will buy this even if it means selling their house

Aren't most people's houses worth more than 350 dollars. :look:

Enough of this price complaining.

The AT-OT and drop-ship has been moved to march 10th for release.

Looks like you'll have to find a good real-estate agent :tongue:

Enough of this price complaining.

The AT-OT and drop-ship has been moved to march 10th for release.

Looks like you'll have to find a good real-estate agent :tongue:

Maybe if you live in a cardboard box with 350$ inside of it! :tongue: Then selling your house to pay for it would make more sense! :grin: