Sign in to follow this  
Millacol88

MOC: Custom Jedi Starfighter

indexed.gif

Here's a custom Jedi Starfighter I whipped up today. It was based off of the episode-2 era Delta-7 Aethersprite starfighter. I wanted mine to be bigger, longer, and sleeker than TLC's versions. So, here it is:

Overall Shot:

003.jpg

Another View:

004.jpg

Cockpit:

007.jpg

The Blaster Holder:

006.jpg

Rear View, showing the engines:

005.jpg

Birds Eye View:

008.jpg

Let me know what you think! Try to be gentle with the C&C though, this is only my second attempt at MOCing. :grin:

this looks pretty good especialy for your first time. i like the engines in the back. which tlc version so you mean, obi-ones red fighter?

He means the anakin and ahsoka kind. like the clone wars version

Actually, I meant Obi's in episode 2, as well as Anakin's and Ahsoka's in the clone wars theme. I just think they could have been done better.

A very good MOC. Very sleek. I like the use of two cockpits to make one bigger one. Plo Koon would love this as his fighter, I'm sure! :tongue: (It matches his colours)

A very good MOC. Very sleek. I like the use of two cockpits to make one bigger one. Plo Koon would love this as his fighter, I'm sure! :tongue: (It matches his colours)

Agreed! Anyway do you have a picture for reference? :classic:

Agreed! Anyway do you have a picture for reference? :classic:

I'm not sure if you meant me and a reference picture of what but here's Plo Koon's Delta 7-B Starfighter for comparison.

(Not deeplinking as it doesn't have anything to do with Millacol88 great MOC, just an observation by me :classic: )

Thanks for all your comments guys. Just to clarify something because it probably wasn't clear enough in the first post: I wasn't trying to create anything completely movie-accurate, this is just my take on TLC's starfighters.

Just to clarify something because it probably wasn't clear enough in the first post: I wasn't trying to create anything completely movie-accurate, this is just my take on TLC's starfighters.

No, I know. I was just suggesting it could be Plo Koon's.