Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

Chuck Norris' Blue Truck

indexed.gif V-LV-23A

Why I built this Truck:

So i saw a poster about Chuck Norris and thought it would be cool to have a Lego fig that looks like Chuck Norris.

I made the fig with what MF components i had and came up with what is seen below.

Then I decided he needed a truck; I mean you can't have Chuck Norris without a truck!

Therefore, i made this truck...

...Ta da!

102_0245-1.jpg

102_0247.jpg

102_0257.jpg

102_0249.jpg

102_0252.jpg

Chuck Norris Bio: I assume everyone knows who Chuck Norris is, but just in case you don't, here are a few facts about him.

He built the cabin he was born in with his bare hands.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris has 12 moons. One of those moons is the Earth.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Chuck Norris does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

nice, tbh i have never seen a chuck norris film, but the face looks about right (ive seen some pics). i like yer truck. it looks pretty to scale. goodjob :laugh: chuck norris doesnt love raymond

Possibly the best LEGO creation ever? :laugh: Win! Wouldn't it be cool to the modelbuilders build a giant Chuck Norris that could do roundhouse kicks!

~Ak-47

Phred in the Town forum? What!?! :tongue: The truck and fig look great! :thumbup: The facts are hilarious! :laugh:

HAHA! Love the Norris. If you made the truck silver/gray, and added more lights, you could re-enact your favorite Walker, Texas Ranger episodes. Too cool. Now I want a Chuck Norris Minifig.

Looks great Phred! Yay, another Norris fan. Also, the truck itself is very nice, and I wouldn't be ashamed of having that in my own town. My favourite part would have to be the part inside the bed that covers the wheels (I don't know the name). Make more town stuff. Now. Seriously.

Edited by ricecracker

Looks great Phred! Yay, another Norris fan. Also, the truck itself is very nice, and I wouldn't be ashamed of having that in my own town. My favourite part would have to be the part inside the bed that covers the wheels (I don't know the name). Make more town stuff. Now. Seriously.

It is the wheel well, and it IS a nice touch

Wow! I haven't seen much of Chuck Norris lately. Interesting creation. What would a guy like Chuck be without a truck?

Now if you add some Delta Force motorcycles and anti-terrorist vehicles, then you'd be talking the Chuck I remember - the MIA Chuck, not the newer Texas Ranger Chuck.

Your overall design of this pick-up is nice, esp. the bed. I like that it has a more squarish look compared to the more rounded 6-stud wide vehicles coming out lately.

Good solid design. Nice job on this. I would say that Chuck looks good too, but based on that bio you provided, Chuck looks great! :thumbup:

I was having some fun with my truck with my wife's new horse trailer.

102_0262.jpg

I've got the really old SUV from some river set that wasn't complete.

I wanted to give a size comparison of Chuck's truck with a trailer and a 4-wide vehicle. :classic:

Phred in the Town forum? What!?! :tongue: The truck and fig look great! :thumbup: The facts are hilarious! :laugh:

Sorry Lego12, I knew i should have posted this in the pirate forum. :tongue:

Thanks, and i'm glad you enjoyed the facts. :classic:

HAHA! Love the Norris. If you made the truck silver/gray, and added more lights, you could re-enact your favorite Walker, Texas Ranger episodes. Too cool. Now I want a Chuck Norris Minifig.

Down the road i'd hope to. :cry_happy:

Wow! I haven't seen much of Chuck Norris lately. Interesting creation. What would a guy like Chuck be without a truck?

My thoughts exactly! :thumbup:

Now if you add some Delta Force motorcycles and anti-terrorist vehicles, then you'd be talking the Chuck I remember - the MIA Chuck, not the newer Texas Ranger Chuck.

Your overall design of this pick-up is nice, esp. the bed. I like that it has a more squarish look compared to the more rounded 6-stud wide vehicles coming out lately.

Good solid design. Nice job on this. I would say that Chuck looks good too, but based on that bio you provided, Chuck looks great! :thumbup:

I'm liking this!

When i actually get around to building a town (again), i'll have to have the some of these delta force motorcycles at the cabin he built with his own bare hands.

Great! Now you need to make a waffle iron and a bowling ball for when Chuck goes to play badminton! Very nice, I like!

I live in fear of Chuck Norris.

I cannot say anything bad about Chuck Norris since I dread the thought of dying at the hands (or is that feet?) of his roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris has modelled the very world I live in.

In that sense, Chuck Norris there has made an absolutely lovely rendition of his own truck (which he made in the first place) in LEGO scale.

Needless to say, he also made the LEGO bricks for this truck himself.

:grin::grin::grin:

:laugh: Thats really good. I like the car the most. :thumbup:

My favourite Chuck Norris facts:

Chuck Norris is the only person to have slammed a revolving door.

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey, until Chuck Norris came in and round house kicked her in the face. :laugh::laugh:

I have a poster in my LEGO collection room with 50 Norris facts. They are all so funny! :thumbup:

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714