hopeso009

MOC - Pit Droid

Difficult - yes.

MOC good - yes.

Great work again.

Now some might complain that these MOCs of yours should be in the Minifig Customization Workshop, but they're not minifigs - they're great MOCs.

I'll be adding all of them to the MOC Index later.

:thumbup:

Another great MOC :thumbup:

I :wub: the ammount of action they can now achive; TLG's version was a bit too stiff, compared to the movie scenes :sceptic:

Now some might complain that these MOCs of yours should be in the Minifig Customization Workshop, but they're not minifigs - they're great MOCs.

That won't be me :wink:

I never really considered brick-built bots as minifigs; this way, the creator mini robots should be considered as MF too. :tongue:

It's just a way TLG uses to increase their MF counts, to me.

LuxorV

excelent once again, but could it be that this one is not really in the right scale? Anyway, it looks very good.

Another great droid :thumbup:! Although the arms aren't attached properly the angle of them gives it a more comical funny look. Nice work with these droids. This is probably my favourite droid you have made :wub: .

Edited by Skipper 24

Difficult - yes.

MOC good - yes.

Great work again.

I'll be adding all of them to the MOC Index later.

:thumbup:

Probably I am posting again in the wrong forum~~~

Sorry for that

Thank You KimT for adding my MOC in the index

Another great MOC :thumbup:

I :wub: the ammount of action they can now achive; TLG's version was a bit too stiff, compared to the movie scenes :sceptic:

That won't be me :wink:

I never really considered brick-built bots as minifigs; this way, the creator mini robots should be considered as MF too. :tongue:

It's just a way TLG uses to increase their MF counts, to me.

LuxorV

Thank You

Yes the TLG one...is really too...blocky....

excelent once again, but could it be that this one is not really in the right scale? Anyway, it looks very good.

Thank You

and very sharp eye

I added a family photo

Please take a look.

Size of Pit Droid still small among them...but yes, a bit too big if compare to the movie setting size....

Another great droid :thumbup:! Although the arms aren't attached properly the angle of them gives it a more comical funny look. Nice work with these droids. This is probably my favourite droid you have made :wub: .

Thank You

You are really a supporter on all my MOC Droid figures~~~

Thank You again

Would you like to select a droid for me to build next ?

If you have no idea, I probably will do General Grievous

General Greivous would be a great figure to build next but probably quite difficult. I guess you could give it a try and if it doesn't work out try a different droid. Great work :thumbup: .

Probably I am posting again in the wrong forum~~~

Sorry for that

Thank You KimT for adding my MOC in the index

No no no no.

You misunderstood me.

Thanks for posting these in the Star Wars Forum.

This is definately where they belong. :classic:

Wow great job! All those starwars creations you make are brilliant! :thumbup:

Thanks~~~

I am so glad you like them all~~~~ :laugh:

And again another great MOC! Keep up the good work!

General Greivous would be a great figure to build next but probably quite difficult. I guess you could give it a try and if it doesn't work out try a different droid. Great work :thumbup: .

If you do requests I would love this one too... I think the lego-minifigure isnt right to scale.

Keep us posted.

Another superb entry to your MOC Droids family :thumbup: . I really like this one and is the first lego Pit Droid that do justice to the actual thing. Congrats for the great work :thumbup: .

Once again you amaze me with your creations. This one looks great and really has that commical loook. I :wub: it

A very nice and smart work, well done. :thumbup:

But somehow, he looks a bit drunken... so no more heavy fuel oil for that one I would say... :laugh:

But somehow, he looks a bit drunken... so no more heavy fuel oil for that one I would say... :laugh:

Haha I thought so too :grin:

Great figs man :thumbup: Much more flexable and accurate!

What, no fold-up feature?!? Just kidding. They look great, if not a little big for the scale... maybe a new Super-Pit Droid. :classic: This is another fun MOC in your line of droids. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Wow! Another great MOC! Mind if I make some of these? :classic:

Thanks

Sure don't mind, do copy as you wish :sweet:

And again another great MOC! Keep up the good work!

If you do requests I would love this one too... I think the lego-minifigure isnt right to scale.

Keep us posted.

Thanks

I did this really...a bit too big....

Very good, though I'd really like it if it had a fold-up mode like the real thing. :thumbup:
What, no fold-up feature?!? Just kidding. They look great, if not a little big for the scale... maybe a new Super-Pit Droid. :classic: This is another fun MOC in your line of droids. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thanks

here you go the folded picture

08.jpg

Another superb entry to your MOC Droids family :thumbup: . I really like this one and is the first lego Pit Droid that do justice to the actual thing. Congrats for the great work :thumbup: .

Thanks for your appreciation

Once again you amaze me with your creations. This one looks great and really has that commical loook. I :wub: it

Thanks for your appreciation, I didn't see comic yet...but I just try to follow the movie setting...

Thanks again

Thanks

Drunken.... :tongue: ....haha

Haha I thought so too :grin:

Great figs man :thumbup: Much more flexable and accurate!

Thanks

Let it drunken all the time ~~~Drunk is usual case, isn't it?

(but drink what? oil-fuel?....Anakin cried out: Stop~~drinkng it~~! I need those for the race!) :grin:

those are awesome, but arent they too tall for figs?

Thanks, and YES they are too tall...(at least should be shorter as master Yoda height) too bad

This is my limit, hope to see someone makes it shorter as that

Then I can copy it~~~for my own collection :grin:

Edited by hopeso009

^No offense but have you just bumped 2 4+ year old threads with almost the same comment? This post has even non-working picture links man. No wonder since its 2009... Now this is stealing the spot in most recent threads where some current stuff belongs :/

I agree, TLGs version is very bulky, but maybe size was a factor, too.

Yes, let's avoid posting in outdated threads unless you have something REALLY meaningful to add.

^No offense but have you just bumped 2 4+ year old threads with almost the same comment? This post has even non-working picture links man. No wonder since its 2009... Now this is stealing the spot in most recent threads where some current stuff belongs :/

While you are right, please leave moderating issues to moderators please!