hopeso009

MOC - Magna Guard

That is fantastic :wub: - exceptionally clever! The face looks just right. I have to say, I do like this a little more than your SBD. I look forward to more in this series from you :classic: Do you take requests? wink:

Best moc of a magnaguard so far! I like the highly movable joints, makes me think of what the official ones lacked :hmpf_bad: (Though better than Girevous :laugh: ). You can tear them limb from limb and still have them fighting.The only thing that nags at me is the markeered head. You might want to use a Kam decal and/or use a mmbc cape? Or would you prefer to be independent?

A fantastic work! And although the legs may look a little short, the comical effect created by that´s simply superb! :thumbup:

A fantastic work! And although the legs may look a little short, the comical effect created by that´s simply superb! :thumbup:

Magnaguard in flares :wub:

Not too bad at all! :thumbup: The legs could use some work, though, as mentioned above, and I still prefer the official one. But for those who don't have it, this is a very good replacement! :sweet: Good job!

Is that Qui-Gon time traveling or something? :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

That is fantastic :wub: - exceptionally clever! The face looks just right. I have to say, I do like this a little more than your SBD. I look forward to more in this series from you :classic: Do you take requests? wink:

Thank you~~~

request...? OK, please name it and let me see if I can work that out.

Best moc of a magnaguard so far! I like the highly movable joints, makes me think of what the official ones lacked :hmpf_bad: (Though better than Girevous :laugh: ). You can tear them limb from limb and still have them fighting.The only thing that nags at me is the markeered head. You might want to use a Kam decal and/or use a mmbc cape? Or would you prefer to be independent?

Thank you, I just try my best.

The markeered head...is really a problem....

Yes it is short~!

For the height ....of minifigure.... I can't make the Magna Guard too tall.... that why the legs are short....

Magnaguard in flares :wub:

Looks funny, isn't it?

Really good and clever MOC!

Thank you

Not too bad at all! :thumbup: The legs could use some work, though, as mentioned above, and I still prefer the official one. But for those who don't have it, this is a very good replacement! :sweet: Good job!

Is that Qui-Gon time traveling or something? :tongue:

the official head is much more detail for sure...

only I don't like the posableness ...is limited...with the official one.

Qui-Gon is my most flavourable Jedi ...forget the time....

The head made me giggle.

I haven't giggled in a long time.

So thank you.

Hope you like it~~~~

Edited by hopeso009

Great :thumbup: I love this compared to the offical one. You are really good at build droids with moveable joints. Keep up the awesome work.

Well done :thumbup:

This looks really nice. Well the head is a little disappoint, a little bigger one would be better. But the rest of the figure looks better than the Guard of TLC. So great work, again!

Greetings 'Bricks'

Looks exactly like the real thing, minus the stubby legs. I love how its 400 times more posable than the crappy ones TLG made, thoguh they did look good, they couldn't move an inch. :hmpf_bad:

Good job! :thumbup:

Great design.

The only thing I think should change are the legs but overall it looks good.

I look forward to seeing more MOC Droids from you. :classic:

I love these. The style is wicked and the build is authentic.

This is my favourite of the three you posted (so I'm not going to repost in the other threads - hope you don't mind :)).

Jeremy

Very nice Magna Guards. :thumbup: They seem very flexible, which could equal a very cool vig.

Regarding that you mentioned the legs are short - Maybe shorten the arms abit?

KUTGW.

Stauder.

This is the droid droid so. :oh:

So you bump a topic after 2 years to say just that? :sceptic:

So you bump a topic after 2 years to say just that? :sceptic:

And then he deletes it :tongue:

To actually add something to my post. The MOC isn't too bad, albeit a bit unproportional. The legs, as said, are too short. The staff weapon is too big. Although, I don't know what else you could use. The HP wands, maybe. Overall, not a bad Magnaguard.