Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

SWCG: End of season one

Share your opinions!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the first season of the SWCG?

• Yes, a lot
    • Pretty good
    • Maybe...
    • Not really
    • No, not at all
  2. 2. Were you satisfied with the posts of the players?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No
  3. 3. Were you satisfied with the behavior of the leaders?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No
  4. 4. Did you like the format?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Would you like to see another season?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

So there is going to be a season 2! Right? Anyway, thanks for the response Jim I am going to do it right now! :classic:

Thanks Pr0. :classic: Yes, a season two is planned, perhaps sooner than I thought. I'll have to take it up with Oky Wan.

Jlblue, yes, you may join now. Just read the rules in the other thread (if you haven't already), and then kindly PM me a bio and picture of your character. I'll look forward to you in the game. :classic:

Wow. Lots of new players! :thumbup: This is going to be a great 2nd season! :sweet:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

I can't post it here? Ah well, I'll get working on it. :wink:

Would it be okay if I was a Nautolan or do none of you have Kit Fisto's head?

I can't post it here? Ah well, I'll get working on it. :wink:

Would it be okay if I was a Nautolan or do none of you have Kit Fisto's head?

I'm sure you can do that, just no lightsabers.

Yay!Another Canadian!

jblue:I know I don't have Kit Fistos head,and I'm not sure if anyone else does(Except for Adam :tongue: ). :sceptic:

Question:Is there going to be a Fast-Forward kind of thing?

-The guy whose name sounds uncomfortably like a DSS-

I have almost every minifig (SW), so I could make a banner when season 2 starts if you want. :classic:

jblue- Can you tell us the torso/legs you want? Thanks.

Edited by Jammiedodger714

I'm thinking this torso and black legs. Probably long Star Wars rifle as a weapon.

No head? :tongue:

I already kinda said I was going to use a Kit Fisto head. :wink:

Yeah, but I (like many others here) don't have that head. :blush: Could you please choose a less rare head?

Ah, well. I was just trying to break the trend of the seemingly endless masses of human force using non-Jedi. I'll think of something else, then.

Ah, well. I was just trying to break the trend of the seemingly endless masses of human force using non-Jedi. I'll think of something else, then.

That was a good idea, but unfortunately, aliens are usually rare. :sceptic: If you really want to be an alien, the best thing you could be is a Gungan probably, since Jar Jar was in almost every set back in the old Ep.1 sets. :wink: I have about six of them, so I would be totally fine with that. A Wookiee would be possible too, since we had a two Kashyyyk sets for Ep. 3, and Chewie was in a lot of sets as well.

Alright, since there is no better place to post this, I will post my summary of Chapter 4 here:

The Star Wars Comic Game: Chapter 4 - An Overview

After our heroes arrived in the Felucia System, a large space battle ensued as the CIS tried to prevent them from landing on the planet at all costs. Wouwie's Republic Attack Cruiser was aided in this battle by others which had received their call for backup. Amongst those friendly Cruisers were that of Commander Bob and that of Commander Pr0. The Republic could hold its own against the droid forces for a while, but amongst all the chaos, Adam sabotaged Wouwie's Cruiser and fled secretly in an escape pod. Soon, the shield generator of our heroes' Cruiser broke down, rendering the ship a sitting duck, so Jim, Oky Wan, and Thok had to abandon the ship in an ARC 170 Starfighter while Wouwie stayed with his men. On the planet, the three made their way to Garviel who had left previously with a few troops on a special mission to take out an enemy out post that was scrambling their communications. Meanwhile, after getting shot down by the CIS, Commander Pr0 crash-landed on Felucia. After walking through a forest for a while, he met Adam, and the two engaged in a lightsaber duel. Adam won and forced Pr0 to introduce himself. After that, they became partners and made their way to the rendezvous point where they were supposed to meet the others. Garviel succeeded in his mission, and soon everyone joined him and his troops at the outpost. But the droids noticed that the outpost wasn't under their control anymore, so they sent a whole little army over to retake it. Jim, Oky, and Thok got trapped behind the enemy line and used that opportunity to sabotage the droids. They hijacked an MTT and used its weapons to take out every droid in sight. When the droids were almost defeated, they nuked the outpost in a desperate final act. Fortunately, all of our heroes were able to survive the explosion, thanks to JD who, being from the future, was able to warn them in time. Jim, Oky, and Thok hid in a supplement cooling storage unit (aka. a fridge) while the others hid in a bunker underneath the outpost. When they reunited, William Jones revealed himself to be alive. Apparently he had left MacK's cruiser to check something out before it was blown up. They all took off in their RGSs and flew to the large Separatist base where they assumed the time machine to be hidden. Thanks to blueprints of the base (which were mysteriously supplied to them by Adam), they could locate a secret entrance, but they were unable to land anywhere near it due to anti-air turrets that were arranged around the base. Oky Wan took the responsibility to drop down to those turrets with his jetpack and take them out. Once on the ground, he received help from JD's younger present self who was just recovering from an attack from a bounty hunter. Together, they hijacked one of the turrets and used it to take out the other ones. At last, they all entered the base made their way to the location where Adam's blueprints claimed the time machine to be. Meanwhile, Pr0 returned from a quick trip to his orbiting Cruiser. He had researched the bounty hunter that attacked JD's present self in order to help the future JD who was suffering from the bounty hunter's attack on his present self. When Pr0 returned the destroyed communications outpost where he had left the others, he only found Will Jones who had stayed there to investigate a secret room he had discovered earlier. The only thing Will has found in there was a droid called 8P-4C. The droid promised to help them in exchange for upgrades, and so he and Will joined Pr0 and future JD on their RGS to go and help the others in the CIS base. They flew over there, but were unable to locate Jim and the others. They were unable to communicate with them since a communications tower on the separatist base made any attempt at contacting someone inside the base useless. So, the four devised a plan to hit the tower with Wouwie's almost-destroyed Attack Cruiser. Their plan worked, but Skipper, who was still highly wounded and the only one left on the ship, had to sacrifice himself in order for Pr0, JD, Will, and 8P-4C to survive the crash. After they locked onto Oky Wan's signal, the four infiltrated the base and caught up with the others. When they all reached our heroes entered the room where the time machine was supposed to be, they had to find out that it was a trap set up by the dark jedi that used to be part of Adam. The time machine turned out to be a fake, and the group was attacked by a whole attack force of MagnaGuards. After those were defeated, General Grievous himself appeared and would have destroyed them, if Commander Bob and his troops wouldn't have blasted through the wall and driven the droid general into retreat. Bob joined the team, and they were about to follow Grievous, when suddenly the dark jedi emerged from a dark corner of the room and introduced himself as Ragnakk Vohr. He revealed to them that he was sabotaging them by controlling Adam's actions ever since they entered the Felucia System. Jim started to duel him while Pr0 fought the possessed Adam. Vohr and Adam won, and Vohr ordered Adam to kill his friends, but Adam fought the dark jedi's mind control and refused to do it. In return, Vohr threatened to eliminate them himself and was about to kill Garviel when suddenly Beqin appeared and stabbed Vohr in the back. She continued to chase Garviel through an abondoned warehouse where Garviel finally managed to defeat her. Afterwards, he caught up with the others who had fought a couple more MagnaGuards and the bounty hunter that attacked JD's present self earlier. The futureJD finished his business with the bounty hunter, and they all entered the secret time machine room where Grievous was about to execute his plan of sending the mushroom mutants back in time. Grievous mocked them and threw present JD, who he had taken with him after their last fight, into a time portal. Adam, Thok, and Pr0 followed him into that portal to help him, using up all the Utapauan crystals that fueled the machine. Jim dueled Grievous while the others fought a horde of battle droids that entered the room. During this fight, Will and future JD got heavily wounded. Jim, Oky, Garviel, Wouwie, and Bob were forced to retreat into a hallway which turned out to be a dead end. In that moment, Adam, Thok, Pr0 and present JD appeared out of thin air. It appears that the time portal simply took them a little bit into the future. With the help of one of Thok's EMP grenades they could rid themselves of the approaching battle droids and return to the room with the time machine. When they entered the room, they had to find out that Grievous had killed Will, future JD, and 8P-4C while they were gone and he continued to kill present JD who had tried to save his future self. Upon this, Jim, Adam, and Pr0 started fighting Grievous with their lightsabers, but to no avail. He killed them one at a time and continued to his massacre until each and everyone of them was dead. However, Oky Wan barely survived his attack, and using the crystal he had taken from the Utapau mines, he went back in time and used the time machine to prevent it from ever being created. This caused a paradox in the time/space continuum that transported our heroes back to the beginning of their adventure. Now, all that has happened wont happen again, and all the brave men who sacrificed themselves to make their mission a success wont have to die. The only proof of the fact that the reversed events did happen is the memory of the eleven heroes. Satisfied with this happy end, they walked off to start a new adventure...

There. I hope I didn't get anything wrong or forgot something important. If I did, please tell me.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Nice summary Oky!

Is the new banner I made ok? :thumbup:

I made Jlblue nautolan anyway. :tongue: Please tell me if I missed anyone. :classic:

JD

Nice summary Oky! I really like it. :thumbup:

I think you missed me, JD or I'm the dark red clone.. :look: Not that I don't like him :grin:

Nice summary Oky! I really like it. :thumbup:

I think you missed me, JD or I'm the dark red clone.. :look: Not that I don't like him :grin:

I'm the dark red clone.

not sure who you are.

I'll check the index.

Sorry but your not in the index so you are not a listed player.

PM jimbutcher to get put in the index.

By the way jd nice placement of me I like being in the center :grin:

Edited by Tim Bit

Aw, shucks, I guess now that I'm in the banner as a Nautolan I have to be a Nautolan. :tongue: Too late to change it. :tongue:

Very nice banner, JD! :thumbup:My character looks a little weird, but that's okay. Wouwie is in the index, he just hasn't provided a picture of his character. :wink: I will make some more adjustments to the rules and stuff today.

EDIT: I know I've already told you, Oky Wan, but I'd like to say once again that you've done a wonderful job on all of the overviews. Great work, and thanks very much! :thumbup:

Edited by JimButcher

Tomorrow I'll take some pictures of my character :wink:

And I'll post some more bio.

Whew! I've been away, but no worries- I'm back now, and ready with a bio!

Name: Adam

Weapon of choice: 1- Customized Gun 2- Lightsaber

Planet of origin: Unknown

Adam can't remember anything before a certain date- one where he looked at least 20. He was found near dead by a research that had landed on Felucia retrieving plant samples. They brought him into their ship and analyzed him, finding a curious event- his blood was almost entirely composed of a liquidized metal of an unknown alloy. They brought him to the Jedi Council, who placed him in a containment chamber. There he lay unconscious for exactly one year since his discovery on Felucia. Upon his awakening, the Jedi Council found him fit, strong, and intelligent, and they trained him to be an ally to the republic- they turned him into a sort of "secret agent" for the republic army. They told him that he was not force sensitive, but merely efficient- there was no particular reason why he was one of the best assets of the Republic Secret Service, why he was one of the top choices on the most difficult of missions, why he could move and sense things uncannily, and why he had no recollection of his past or his age, which was undeterminable. On one of his missions, he freed his future wife from a CIS slave camp, who is about to bear a child. He eventually received a mission that sent him back to Felucia, regarding mushrooms, of all things. This lead him to discoveries about a cosmic disturbance on Hoth and a Separatist research facility stationed there. He went on a mission to learn more about it, and met Jim, Oky, Thok and the others...

Sign in to follow this