Sign in to follow this  
Dennimator

MOC: Snowy Hill

indexed.gif B-V-7F

Hi!

I´ve finally(?) made my Snow-Box Non-Staff entry, and was thinking that I could post a whole thread showing most of the details of it because it´s so big (It´s the same size as the big grey baseplate!).

Here goes:

Dennimator did come a long way to participate in the Snow-Box competition. However, when he finally arrived he was told only EB staff were able to participate. So Dennimator decided to at least test ride the slope. Unfortunately that wasn´t that leagal...

Full overview:

dsc01450.jpg

Front Overview:

eb_041.jpg

Back Overview:

eb_040.jpg

Side Overview:

eb_035.jpg

Dennimator´s sled, using three other EB members as ski´s:

eb_028.jpg

eb_029.jpg

Copmike was going on the track when Dennimator was test-riding it, and Dennimator couldn´t resist doing something that the Police Sled soon are going to (accidentally) do very soon... :devil: (I told ya in the Chrome :vader: topic):

eb_030.jpg

The police sled:

(I had no Police stickers left, so I had to us the Polizei ones instead)

eb_031.jpg

Hinckley and Sinner was going to compete in the Snow-box race together, but it turned out that Sinner had forgotten their snow-box at home, busy eating all those clams. However Hinck quickly found a solution...

eb_032.jpg

Note that all minifigs is EB members sigfigs:

eb_033.jpg

eb_034.jpg

...All, except these two (my moms and sisters sigfigs):

eb_036.jpg

Snack stands:

Red one:

eb_037.jpg

eb_038.jpg

Green one:

eb_039.jpg

A last (little blurry) front view:

eb_027.jpg

Edited by Phred

So violent... :sceptic: I don't know if I condone such violence.

:tongue: Just kidding. Nice landscaping. Very creative scene. :thumbup:

Awesome! :thumbup: Excellently built and has some funny stuff going on! :laugh: But I don't think that you are allowed to show yourself racing, even though you say that you are doing it illegally. :look:

Mmmmh... Peach Nectar.... :grin:

where's my sigfig ! XD great job! you did a very big moc for this contest^^

Apart from the inconstient pictures qualities, this moc is simply wonderful! :thumbup: It showed many parts of the actions, even though its a little too violent on the snow hill. :laugh:

So violent... :sceptic: I don't know if I condone such violence.

:tongue: Just kidding. Nice landscaping. Very creative scene. :thumbup:

Thanks! :grin:

Awesome! :thumbup: Excellently built and has some funny stuff going on! :laugh: But I don't think that you are allowed to show yourself racing, even though you say that you are doing it illegally. :look:

Mmmmh... Peach Nectar.... :grin:

Thanks!

Since WF didn´t say anything about it, I think that it´s OK.

Yeah... My photo studio doesn´t by far have room for a MOC of this size (have to make a bigger one), I had to find another solution. That´s why that Peach Nectar is there. :blush:

where's my sigfig ! XD great job! you did a very big moc for this contest^^

I don´t have the parts for it... :blush:

Thanks!

It wasn´t going to be this big from the beginning, first I were only going to use that 32x32 hill piece, then I added more and more details and baseplates, and at last it finished like this.

I used every single white plate I had (except those which are in my other MOCs and sets) to build this.

It took me about 2½ hours of building, searching and sorting.

Apart from the inconstient pictures qualities, this moc is simply wonderful! :thumbup: It showed many parts of the actions, even though its a little too violent on the snow hill. :laugh:

Thanks!

Nah, CopMike kind of deserved this...or not. :look:

However, he survived. It must be a new experience for him to be ´whacked´ in the a$$ by two snow-boxes. :grin:

I love the scenes were EB seniors get beaten up! :thumbup: No offence Hincley, Kitm , Copmike and all the rest but these are brilliant!

Hey, Dennimator, use my sig fig next time if you can!

Edited by The crazy one

This is excellent! :thumbup:

Just as I was going to say that you left out one of the best Snow Box Derby contestants, I found myself being used as a ski. :angry:

I would never be caught dead wearing that hat! :skull: :laugh:

I love the scenes were EB seniors get beaten up! :thumbup: No offence Hincley, Kitm , Copmike and all the rest but these are brilliant!

Hey, Dennimator, use my sig fig next time if you can!

Thanks! Yea, it´s pretty fun to build it, too. :skull:

Ok, I´ll try to.

That´s Dr. Jones´ torso and legs, right?

Is that me on the right? :tongue:

No, sorry, it´s Zorro3999.

This is excellent! :thumbup:

Just as I was going to say that you left out one of the best Snow Box Derby contestants, I found myself being used as a ski. :angry:

I would never be caught dead wearing that hat! :skull: :laugh:

Thanks, but as I said to AgentRick57, that´s Zorro3999. (I couldn´t make you, too, I only have 1 of that Western torso. :blush:

Good stuff there. It's a nice big scene, with great attention to the whimsical and sadistic comical. :wink:

Thanks!

Dr Jones' torso, Indiana's legs and the face and hair are easy!

Ok, thanks!

The hair is brown, right?

Thanks, but as I said to AgentRick57, that´s Zorro3999. (I couldn´t make you, too, I only have 1 of that Western torso. :blush:

:tongue: Well, everyone knows that torso to be my famous signature torso.

But that would explain the shades (I was wondering about that). - and that awful hat. :sick:

I recall all the nice things I said about this MOC. It's lacking good detail and a strong western persona. You're lucky your not building a Snow Box- because I'd have to take it down!

Just kidding - It's a great MOC, just get a skull on that cowboy next time, and it will make 4-stars! (up there Clint Eastwood Westerns) :laugh:

:tongue: Well, everyone knows that torso to be my famous signature torso.

But that would explain the shades (I was wondering about that). - and that awful hat. :sick:

I recall all the nice things I said about this MOC. It's lacking good detail and a strong western persona. You're lucky your not building a Snow Box- because I'd have to take it down!

Just kidding - It's a great MOC, just get a skull on that cowboy next time, and it will make 4-stars! (up there Clint Eastwood Westerns) :laugh:

Thanks again!

Actually, I just recieved another of those torsos from my friend(for free! :tongue: ), so all I need for your sigfig now is the black cowboy-hat. :devil:

Whacking ON! :skull:

Yeh, Mut Jones' hair in the Indianan set. :tongue:

Yeah, I thought so. Thanks.

Main post updated with a better picture.