• 5 - Outstanding
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 1 - Poor

I lke this set but how much does it cost in the English pound. :jollyroger:

I lke this set but how much does it cost in the English pound. :jollyroger:

sorry and thanks :pir-laugh:

When I first saw the new pirate line, the first thought that went through my head was OMG they look like those BRICK BLOCKS or whatever they are called-that copy of LEGO. The reason for that was simply the use of colors, everything was too bright for my taste. However, I was driving down the road and spotted TRU so I decided to stop by and take a look at the boxes. I left with 4 of 6239 sets for like $16. They have that sale buy one get one half of. So after I got home and assembled all four of them I changed my perception about the new pirate line. It is not that bad actually and it has more details when compared to the old line. Now Im def. thinking about getting all of the sets and seveal more of 6239 because it is a great army builder- 1 pirate, 1 soldier and one canon ;)

Def. worth getting.

I got four of these too, and I'll get more. This really is an excellent set for army builders (especially since TRU's impulses are $5 :pir-hmpf_bad: ) and MOCers wanting a few of the new parts.

I got four of these too, and I'll get more. This really is an excellent set for army builders (especially since TRU's impulses are $5 :pir-hmpf_bad: ) and MOCers wanting a few of the new parts.

I know, when I saw 5.00 for eache impulse set I was like nahhhh forget it. S@H now has them for 3.50 so Im actually considering getting few of those too. 6239 is a def. army and MOC builder. Those new canons are awesome and the extras that come with this set arent bad at all. Overall my rating is 5/5

I voted for Average because it's a nice set, especially the cannon. I'm going to stock up this set :pir_laugh2:

Although, according to the Brickster, he will connect the cannon to a horse to travel with it around but there's a problem:

The horse has only 1x2 space to connecting things to. The cannon has a small plate of 2x2, that'll never fit.

But it's still a nice review! :pir-blush:

Actually the Pirate II impulse sets are 5.99$ - the same price as the Cannon Battle set.