Rayman

Republic Gunship Nose Art

Somewhere in that neighborhood. Not terribly expensive, but not exactly cheap, either. I've been lumping them in with larger orders, so the price sort of evens out.

Nice work!

I don't know how you do this... but these are all so great! I might need to get another couple of RA Gunships to put these on! :tongue:

I bought a second gunship so I can have both sets of nose art on display

...now that is some serious excess! I wonder how many gunships Lego has sold to people just so they can have bother versions - strikes me as cunning marketing

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

wow, you are very talented. i was expecting just someone who copied some art somewhere and changed the color or arrangement but you absolutely drew your own lego representation. you should seriously consider selling your own artwork. print your artwork on waterslide decals for application. or create posters, etc. open your own BL shop dude!!! seriously... at the very least you can fund your lego hobby. or you could be making enough to fund your tuition fees...or perhaps be good enough to become a professional artist.

no update yet? awww....hope you haven't given up yet since you're doing a really good job here. :thumbup:

Nice it looks really good. It also looks like it would look great on the republic gunship.

no update yet? awww....hope you haven't given up yet since you're doing a really good job here. :thumbup:

Hehe sorry guys for leaving you in the dark. I WILL have my latest stickers posted up here by Saturaday. I was working on two designs, hence the wait. I hope that will be enough compensation for my lateness.

Oh and thanks for the suggestion natelite I'd consider it if my printer wasn't busted :thumbdown:, so unfortunately I haven't even gotten around to making stickers for myself. It'll probably be an option that I'll explore later on though. So keep watching this space. However I am not too serious about selling my work right now as it is still a fun venture for me, but I still do the occasional request if I have the time.

Once again I wholeheartedly appreciate your comments :classic:

Hehe sorry guys for leaving you in the dark. I WILL have my latest stickers posted up here by Saturaday. I was working on two designs, hence the wait. I hope that will be enough compensation for my lateness.

hey, no pressure. what you're doing is great and really a favour to all of us who want to have different gunship art. so keep to the spirit of artistic design.

we're are more than able to wait for such fantastic illustrations!

The newest decal is looking good. Looking forward to Saturday to see the final design. :thumbup:

~Peace

G'day! I believe that its Saturday isn't it? As promised here are the two new stickers that I have been working on in parallel with some other projects :wink:

Gunship Art #4 (this gunship is totally non-canon, but the artwork is based on a republic pinup poster)

gunship4.jpg

Gunship Art #5 (the name and detailing is non-canon reference image)

gunship5.jpg

And as an added bonus a revised Gunship Art #3, updated so that it matches the artwork in The Clone Wars, although there are still no clear pictures that reveal its name.

gunship3.jpg

Enjoy and I hope to convert more and more TCW art into LEGO form, and comments and feedback are always much appreciated!

Thanks!

Rayman

for the happy flyer sticker, i think she could use some boobs. currently she looks like a young girl. :tongue:

perhaps better outline her tank top. at the moment, it gave the illusion of being flat chested. or maybe creatively add two of these to the front of the torso. :tongue::thumbup:

298.gif

I am loving your new designs. I especially like the droid head one, also nice idea putting the vulture droids on as well as the bombs.

And another great work from you Rayman!

I love especially the Gunship Art#4 with the orange Twi'Lek (Will be soon on my Gunship :classic: ).

The new Gunship Art#3 is not so good as the first one with the same green Twi'lek.

And the Gunship Art#5 is a nice idea, which is really funny for younger 'customizers' :tongue:

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Loving your new art designs! :wub:

Definitly worth the wait. Cant wait for new canon material to be shown in the series...

Awesome work Rayman.

Thanks for sharing your great work with us.

I hate #5 Scrap 'em! :laugh: Guess why? ))))))

Speaking seriously, great job done. ) Looks very nice, even TLC couldn't do better. ) :thumbup:

Perhaps you will give us, the CIS-lovers, the joy and make something for the Separatists? )))) :thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

for the happy flyer sticker, i think she could use some boobs. currently she looks like a young girl. :tongue:

perhaps better outline her tank top. at the moment, it gave the illusion of being flat chested. or maybe creatively add two of these to the front of the torso. :tongue::thumbup:

298.gif

Boobs? Believe it or not boobs are rather hard to draw (I had tremendous trouble with my evangelion minifigs). :blush: But I suppose this was the look that I was going for with this particular sticker. However I do remember a member on FBTB raising a similar point for "Happy Flyer" so I'll draw a chestier version of it soon enough. :tongue:

Haha, Penguin if you could hunt down some CIS pin-up (Battle Droid Pin-up art? :wacko:) or nose art for me then I will do some. Also the Vulture droid kills are not my idea, I think Blackninjatom from FBTB used them first.

Also once again thank you for your comments, I appreciate everyone of them... now to draw some boobies. :yoda:

Haha, Penguin if you could hunt down some CIS pin-up (Battle Droid Pin-up art? :wacko:) or nose art for me then I will do some. Also the Vulture droid kills are not my idea, I think Blackninjatom from FBTB used them first.

Nude trandosians? ) :sweet: Oh, my! :sick:*slap* :wacko:

Forget about it!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by The Penguin