Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 5

Witchsig-3-1.png

InquisBack-2.png Chase-2copy.png Day3Final-1.png Philip-2copy.png Churchcopy.png

Again the sun blossomed from under the smooth green hills. The town, now awake came out from their stone houses. There came a chirping of birds from the trees, followed by the sound of church bells. It was Sunday in Azfure.

IMG_1245.jpg

The people of Azufre flocked to the old church at the centre of the town.

IMG_1249.jpg

Never before had there been such a large congregation at the small monastery.

IMG_1252.png

Soon enough, Priest Alexander started his service...

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

... And before long, the service came to an end.

IMG_1257.png

... It was time to kill some more witches!

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't take my word as fact. Some information or clues could possibly be misleading, just as some could be helpful.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra-2.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan-2.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard-2.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen)

- Sabrina-2.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan.jpg Joan (Zepher)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by the Devil.

- Cassandra-1.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3 - Her excessive lipstick now burns in the fiery hell that it deserves.

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone) - Burned at the Stake: Day 4 - A filthy split personality witch - but she had very nice hair.

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx) - Burned at the Stake: Day 5 - A passionate farmer, recently corrupted by the Devil's gaze.

16 citizens remain. 9 votes to lynch.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Good morning everyone. What a beautiful day, and with the new day, hopefully some new evidence. It appears that Sergio was tortured last night, so I ask the Inquisitor, what was your result? Was my theory correct?

Now, on to the paintings. I do wonder why the alter cross is missing in all but one of them. Is this a clue, or merely an illusion on God's part? If it's a clue, I can't see what it might mean. :pir-sceptic:

Having feared for his continued spiritual safety, especially given his unique abilities, I went looking for Miguel last night and found him, shortly after the incident with Hernan. He lives today because the Lord led me to him and blessed my hands with the needed skill to patch him back up and restore him to health. I feel that he has shown his willingness to cooperate with the work of the Lord. I still believe that Hernan is suspicious and quite possibly a heretic, but let us deal with more immediate matters first ...

Good morning everyone. What a beautiful day, and with the new day, hopefully some new evidence. It appears that Sergio was tortured last night, so I ask the Inquisitor, what was your result? Was my theory correct?

I don't see Sergio as that absolutely loyal to make a good test, but let us hear the results of this effort and consider them carefully, as Mustafa has asked.

Now, on to the paintings. I do wonder why the alter cross is missing in all but one of them. Is this a clue, or merely an illusion on God's part? If it's a clue, I can't see what it might mean. :pir-sceptic:

How anyone would tamper with a holy icon during the service is beyond me, but it does seem like something that was being pointed too in those particular paintings. The meaning is beyond me as well, but based on where we're all standing, the only one who could be doing anything with it is the Inquisitor, and why would he? :pir_wacko:

Is anyone else getting suspicious about the constant looks Charles and Philip are giving each other? I'm beginning to think this is more than just jealousy, lust, or God trying to be funny ... :pir-sceptic:

And how about that face on Hernan's father? At one time, people were convicted of serious charges based solely on eyebrows like those. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Yes I was tortured......and it was very painful. :pir-hmpf_bad: Martinus you son of a female canine! Do you realize how much that hurt!?! :pir-sad:

My role was revealed........he found out about me.......but its nothing big really, since I am a noble. :jollyroger::pir-classic:

Sergio, I thought you are being lazy, by skipping your duties with the morning patrol... I will like to hear what our "torturer" have to said about you. Nevertheless, we have immediate matters to pursue.

Having feared for his continued spiritual safety, especially given his unique abilities, I went looking for Miguel last night and found him, shortly after the incident with Hernan. He lives today because the Lord led me to him and blessed my hands with the needed skill to patch him back up and restore him to health. I feel that he has shown his willingness to cooperate with the work of the Lord.

And for that I'm grateful, Father. Without you I wouldn't have been here now.

It seems that we finally had a peaceful night. How was the investigation Inquistor? Remember Mustafa, your life hangs in the balance!

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

So... there is no key at first, then it suddenly appears, then it is gone? What is up with this? Witches befouling the church? I demand an answer! It's the same with the cross (witch has been mentioned by Mustafa)! This MUST stop!

... Good morning, citizens. I await Fernardo's explaination of Serigo's torture- he can give the accurate outcome. I think. He might not be able to. We still don't know whether or not he's a witch feeding us lies. However, I am still suspicous of Hernan. He said he will not be killed off on day 4 again. Are you a dangerous spirit that inhabits bodies? Do you not know that this is not the fourth day of the year? Are you gay?!

And what's with the weaponry? The last time I checked, the only one selling that kind of fair was Mustafa, and since you're no noble/soldier, you do not deserve a knife or cutlass! That was no ordinary butter knife- explain!

Father- thank you for aiding Miguel. He has an important position in this game... of life, and I truely believe that he is innocent- and no innocent man should die.

Are you gay?!

Does he look happy to you? He's just been attacked.

I look forward to hearing what our inquisitor discovered last night. If he does turn out to be paranoid, I think we need to focus on this jackass of a man-Philip. I don't think we should ignore God's continued warnings that something is up with him...

And what's with the weaponry? The last time I checked, the only one selling that kind of fair was Mustafa, and since you're no noble/soldier, you do not deserve a knife or cutlass! That was no ordinary butter knife- explain!

I smell an evil-doer spreading lies who's afraid he'll pay the price! :pir-angry: Or it could just be me! :pir_laugh2:

As for that missing cross, I have an idea, as we can see, at the start of the service the cross is gone, then it returns, but then it is gone! Perhaps there is some trade-off of the cross? :pir-oh3: Perhaps it has some purpose?

Two quick notes!

1) You are think of two crosses. There's a small one seen on and off, and the big cross above the window seen in one picture.

2) Mustafa was not in curch. Anyone else not there? What there any reason?

And, a quick side note...

3) Really, in the church Phillip. How in the world do you keep getting behind/next to me, when I make every effort to avoid you. Honey, darling, Charles, challange him to a duel, would you?

2) Mustafa was not in curch. Anyone else not there? What there any reason?

I wasn't. I was patroling with the General...

Thank you! Anyone who is noble enough to own up to not being there is a innocent man to me!

Christopher and Hernan also appear to be missing.

I challenge you to a duel, Philip! Since I own no weapons, we will have to go with a discipline. I choose Greco-Roman Wrestling. What say you, covetnous knave!? :pir-hmpf_bad:

I challenge you to a duel, Philip! Since I own no weapons, we will have to go with a discipline. I choose Greco-Roman Wrestling. What say you, covetnous knave!? :pir-hmpf_bad:

How ruthless, how un-noble, how gruntish, how... sexy.

It must be a clue since it is featured so many times in the paintings, But what kind of clue? :pir-sceptic::pir-look: Maybe the key unlocks something [or is that the cross? :pir-sceptic: ]

Anyway Good morning fellow citizens! :pir-classic:

*Grumbling sound* Oh I just realised I have not had breakfast! Martinus would you kindly open up your shop? :pir-classic:

Hmmm... So you wish to get naked, rub oil all over yourself, and then rub up against me (who will also be in the oily nude)? Is it just me, or is anyone else disturbed? Man should not sleep with another man, nor should he shove elbows in another man's bare crotch. Some (Joan) may find that "sexy," but I don't.

Joan- why am I sitting next to you? Well, obviously, I love arches- they are so profoundly unstable, yet they are magnificent feats of architecture from the Greco-Roman period. From that position, I can also see the father clearly and better hear him, observe everyone in the church and send a contemptuous glance at Charles. Yes, my position is very useful, you over-sized tramp with a fetish for preppies. So shut your mouth before you make other lame-brain comments.

I wasn't. I was patroling with the General...

:pir-hmpf: That explains that...

And how about that face on Hernan's father? At one time, people were convicted of serious charges based solely on eyebrows like those. :pir-hmpf_bad:

My name is Gustavus, father. As to me expression in the painting, is was merely upset that my son was not in attendance of the divine service.

Where is Hernan, by the way?

It must be a clue since it is featured so many times in the paintings, But what kind of clue? :pir-sceptic::pir-look: Maybe the key unlocks something [or is that the cross? :pir-sceptic: ]

Anyway Good morning fellow citizens! :pir-classic:

*Grumbling sound* Oh I just realised I have not had breakfast! Martinus would you kindly open up your shop? :pir-classic:

Sorry in the excitement of a new day I forgot! Lately I seem to have neglecting my shop. :pir-blush:

Hm, I'm a bit curious about that. I have my reasons to investigate Sergio, and I'll keep those secret. At least, until I find a suitable occasion. Unless I'm just really lucky, it appears that Sergio is a witch. I suppose I have to be wrong, unless he was actually converting Joan of Charles when he was beside their bed. Ah well, I suppose I'll continue investigating, in order to see if I'm lucky or paranoid. I do have another target anyways... and man, I couldn't get myself to torture myself... nor could I get Martinus to torture himself. God rung in my head telling me not to torture myself...

I know a lot of people have been talking about that disappearing key... or cross.. but did anyone notice that it was on top of the church? Has it always been there.. I'll have to got back and look at pictures.

Sorry in the excitement of a new day I forgot! Lately I seem to have neglecting my shop. :pir-blush:

I'm never going to your shop again you damn bastard! I still have scars! :pir-cry_sad:

Hm, I'm a bit curious about that. I have my reasons to investigate Sergio, and I'll keep those secret. At least, until I find a suitable occasion. Unless I'm just really lucky, it appears that Sergio is a witch. I suppose I have to be wrong, unless he was actually converting Joan of Charles when he was beside their bed. Ah well, I suppose I'll continue investigating, in order to see if I'm lucky or paranoid. I do have another target anyways... and man, I couldn't get myself to torture myself... nor could I get Martinus to torture himself. God rung in my head telling me not to torture myself...

I think your informer has been mistaken. I am a soldier who is protecting this town and I am not a witch. I do have a theory's though:

1. Martinus is a witch/heretic and he has been torturing witches and led us to them so then we would gain his trust and after a couple of witches getting burned, he would then start killing innocent townsfolk.

2. Martinus is a townsfolk and he got mistaken and forgot what my role was.

I don't know if the first ones true, but I am starting to suspect Martinus......

I'm not a witch.....and I think Cristopher can help me out. :pir-classic: Well, can you?

I didn't "convert" Joan or Charles, I was protecting them. Alexander was there, so he knows if I "converted" them or not.

I'm never going to your shop again you damn bastard! I still have scars! :pir-cry_sad:

Whoa, whoa! Don't be too hasty, my investigation was for a good cause! You aren't in a good position to be boycotting shos that you go to quite regularily, you need all the friends you can get! :pir-wink:

I think your informer has been mistaken. I am a soldier who is protecting this town and I am not a witch. I do have a theory's though:

1. Martinus is a witch/heretic and he has been torturing witches and led us to them so then we would gain his trust and after a couple of witches getting burned, he would then start killing innocent townsfolk.

2. Martinus is a townsfolk and he got mistaken and forgot what my role was.

I don't know if the first ones true, but I am starting to suspect Martinus......

I'm not a witch.....and I think Cristopher can help me out. :pir-classic: Well, can you?

I didn't "convert" Joan or Charles, I was protecting them. Alexander was there, so he knows if I "converted" them or not.

To be honest I AM quite confused on my role, but I don't think I would have screwed up that badly! Also, every day I forget people's roles

(OOC: I never actually see them!)

so I'd probably be the wrong person to ask about me being mistaken!

Your first theory has a MAJOR screw-up. Why the hell would I kill a few witches if I was a witch?

To quote TinyPies God himself,

- There are a lot less heretics/witches than there are town members initially, though it is possible for them to convert town members.

Witches need all the witches they can get!

I really think that Me and the inquisitor's investigations are legit... :pir-look:

Whoa, whoa! Don't be too hasty, my investigation was for a good cause! You aren't in a good position to be boycotting shos that you go to quite regularily, you need all the friends you can get! :pir-wink:

To be honest I AM quite confused on my role, but I don't think I would have screwed up that badly! Also, every day I forget people's roles

(OOC: I never actually see them!)

so I'd probably be the wrong person to ask about me being mistaken!

Your first theory has a MAJOR screw-up. Why the hell would I kill a few witches if I was a witch?

To quote TinyPies God himself,

Witches need all the witches they can get!

I really think that Me and the inquisitor's investigations are legit... :pir-look:

Maybe you are doing that because you want to gain our trust.....the witches can convert townsfolk....so maybe you have more witches than there are townfolk, I don't know! It was just a theory.... :pir-hmpf_bad:

I think, my dear soldier, if there were more witches than us we would be dead by now.