Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 3

Witchsig-3-1.png

The light spread across Azufre, and the town gathered once more.

"What a boring night!" one villager noted - everyone arrived on time this morning. Except for... No, everyone was on time...

IMG_1091.jpg

"Hmm... Nice weather we're having..."

"Indeed..."

IMG_1093.jpg

"Are you ever going to stop staring at my wife's megablocks?"

"... Never..."

One thing to note was that Mustafa's new goods had finally arrived from Marrakesh.

IMG_1082.jpg

... He set up shop, making note of the new items...

IMG_1083.jpg

... Bananas, cauldron, scimitars, hats, treasures...

IMG_1089.jpg

... keg of gunpowder, rugs, spices, fish.

IMG_1088.jpg

Nothing unusual there...

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- There are a lot less heretics/witches than there are town members initially, though it is possible for them to convert town members.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra-2.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard-2.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen)

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan.jpg Joan (Zepher)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by the Devil.

- Cassandra-1.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3 - Her excessive lipstick now burns in the fiery hell that it deserves.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Hey, where the hell's my coffee! God damn it, I ran out day's ago! Now what am I supposed to do, with no bloody coffee! :cry_sad:

Oh wait, do you think anyone would mind if I, ah, "borrow" Bernard's coffee supply? He is dead after all. :grin:

Well, from what happened last night, it is clear that either the witches were keeping low, Bernard was the only witch that could kill, or somebody thwarted them. Whatever it was, it's great to see that nobody was killed.

Now, I am very glad that my conclusion yesterday was right, we got our first heretic, and we haven't lost a single innocent life yet. Go us! Now that we know that Bernard was a heretic, we can confirm a few things:

1. The Inquisitor was telling the truth, which means that he can investigate people by using Martinus. This means that it is very likely that both are innocent towns people.

2. We need to figure out what to do now...

Mr. Inquisitor, did you discover anything last night? It doesn't appear that anyone is hurt, but perhaps you learnt something? Did anyone else learn anything? Any information right now would be great. :classic:

One other thing I want to know, is what the hell is up with Philip? Does he have a bad back, or does he just have a fascination with Joan's dress? It seems a bit weird for a noble to be so blatant... :look: Or perhaps it could be linked back to something Charles was talking about yesterday, how these two seemed to be acting closely together. Joan, I don't suppose your having an affair? :laugh:

I am very disappointed with last night, and not because someone was not killed. It turns out my informant had failed to torture my target, for whatever reason. Obviously he's not dead, but could he not break into his house or something? Perhaps someone is keeping him from doing his role. Oh that would be bad if one of the heretics can stop our investigations. For now I will not reveal who I had investigated, but perhaps I will when I deem it safe or at the right time.

Now, Mustafa, I notice you have a witch's hat in your stall? What the bloody Hell are you doing harboring that type of stuff? Have you any idea what you're importing? It doesn't look too good for you, Mister.

Plus Phillip, you are breaking one of the Commandments, I am sure! (real ones, dammit!) Thou shalt not covet your neighbor's wife, and clearly you are looking at Joan's megablocks! What say you?!

Now, Mustafa, I notice you have a witch's hat in your stall? What the bloody Hell are you doing harboring that type of stuff? Have you any idea what you're importing? It doesn't look too good for you, Mister.

Haha, so I do! :laugh: That's really funny, because I hadn't even noticed. :blush: Silly me. But your right, why would I have a witches hat? :wacko: Let me think...

Firstly, I don't appear to have any control over what I import, as shown by my lack of coffee. :hmpf_bad: I really needed that finely ground stuff, Bernard only sold the cheap stuff. Ah well. Anyway, one reason I can think of for having a witches hat on sale is that if somebody buys it, we'll have a very likely suspect! :sweet: Oh who am I kidding, I don't have a clue...

Although, perhaps it is a clue of some sort. You'll remember in day 1 that somebody bought some suspicious items. Perhaps this hat is a sign from above that is reminding us of those old clues that we might have forgotten? It might be worth looking into, we don't really have anything else to go off yet. :sceptic:

Now, why did your "informant", if you want to call him that, fail? I am presuming it was because some witch decided to block his night action. That sounds most likely to me. That or the person he was after was elsewhere at the time. Who were you trying to investigate? Perhaps it will help us to know, so we can question that person and find out where they were...

Bernard was the only witch that could kill

I don't think that is necessarily true. I think the person who attacked Alexander was someone besides Bernard...

That is quite disheartening that an investigation was unable to occur last night...

Philip, I must insist that you keep your eyes...and hands off my wife's megablocks. I find it very suspicious that Joan turned on me so abruptly yesterday and now the two of you are clearly cozying up to each other... :hmpf_bad:

I don't think that is necessarily true. I think the person who attacked Alexander was someone besides Bernard...

No, I don't think that's true either, but it was worth mentioning as an option. Well, we can always hope that this is true, can't we? :grin: It's just not very likely...

You know, from that second painting, it almost looks like Philip could be staring at your megablocks Charles. :laugh: Now that's a scary thought. :look:

Moving on, did anybody find out anything of any use last night? Or are we bereft of clues? If so, perhaps I can ask a question, as there is something that I feel hasn't been cleared up yet. What I want to know is, why was Miguel late yesterday? Clearly something is up with that. We know the reason for the other two, but Miguel has managed to keep a low profile this whole time. I want to know what's up with that. I'm not normally one for asking to many questions, I normally just look at the facts, but this is something I really want cleared up.

Other than that, I'm a little stuck. I can't see the Charles-Alexander thing going anywhere fast, and the only other leads we had were for some people who possibly bought suspicious goods in day 1. But there really isn't much on that So, what do the rest of you think? Has any one else spotted something I've missed?

The three who potentially bought suspicious items on day 1 were John/Darth Legois, Sabrina/alexrider7 and Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man.

I'm also still suspicious of Miguel's whereabouts during the first night.

You know, from that second painting, it almost looks like Philip could be staring at your megablocks Charles. :laugh: Now that's a scary thought. :look:

Oh, is it? I don't find it so. Perhaps I'm decades ahead of our time, by I find nothing scary about that. :hmpf:

Oh yes, I suppose I should say who I tried to investigate. It was our very suspicious, at least in my eyes, dear Miguel, the only one who was late without a revealed reason. If I can recall, I can find out the role of someone as well, but perhaps I am mistaken. Unfortunately, it is very possible that a heretic was able to block Martinus from his investigations. Perhaps they did not do it to protect Miguel, but just did not want him doing his job at all. A pity indeed, but there are other possibilities. Perhaps Miguel was blocked off from doing his "duty", and along with that blocking disallowed anything to happen to him. Whatever the situation, I say that he really needs to speak up and come out into public. If he refuses, there's always more room on the wooden platform for more charred remains...

We only have slight leads on where to go now. I suppose I will have to go over my notes I took while I was spying on you guys. Oh, of course I was doing that! Don't you remember one of my lines? Even if I'm not here, I still have "eyes" about. So far my only other suspicion is Cassandra, who has been very.. ignorant to what I have been trying to say. I suppose she may have changed her mind after his torturing, at least when they happen, are effective. Of course there's the chance that his torturing is too intense, with them yelling out they are a heretic regardless, and that we nailed Bernard just by luck! Oh that would be a scary thought.. rendering me useless other than a simple voter.

Looks like I went about blabbering about nothing.. phew, I'm going to get a pitcher of holy water to cool me down.

This is the only other activity we have to go on from Miguel:

Alexander returned to the church. Following close behind him were Miguel, Isabella and Sergio.

So, all we know is that he was late to the town square yesterday morning and he went to the church during lunch on day 1.

Perhaps someone could shed some light on anything Miguel did at the church that day...

Oh, is it? I don't find it so. Perhaps I'm decades ahead of our time, by I find nothing scary about that. :hmpf:

Well, it's not really something you would expect of a noble in the (er, what century are we in? 18th? 19th?) 18-19th century, is it? :grin: Besides, he's meant to be married. :look: Then again, who am I to know what nobles get up to together?

Anyway, back to what we were discussing. I find it very interesting that the Inquisitor was unable to find out Miguel's allegiance. I think there's something up with that man. He is clearly up to something at night, the question is, is what he is doing good or bad? What do you have to say about yourself Miguel?

Another peaceful night... Glad that we got rid of our first Heretic's convicition yesterday. My soldiers and I have try our best to ensure another safe night. However, my personal feeling is the attacker last night may have lie low and choose not to attack, or the attempted attack had failed somehow, or the person whom is attacking might be a night vigilante.

At the same moment, I will like to know Miguel's explaination on this.

Well, it's not really something you would expect of a noble in the (er, what century are we in? 18th? 19th?) 18-19th century, is it? :grin:

16th Century, actually. :grin:

16th Century, actually. :grin:

Well there you have it, most definitely not the sort of thing to be expected of nobles then, let alone anyone! Charles, you must be centuries ahead of our time, and that is scary. :laugh: I don't suppose your a time traveller? If you are, then you most certainly are a witch. :wink:

Jokes aside, we don't appear to be getting anywhere. It seems we will have to wait for Miguel to say something before we can even think of coming to some sort of decision. Anyone want a cup of this cheap coffee while we wait?

[OCC: Not quoting because to much stuff to quote.. :hmpf_bad: lol]

Hmm im going with the "Witch blocked instead of killed" theory, Maybe they were geting too close to the truth? :sceptic:

Hmm what is up with Phillip & Joan? :wacko: Theyve got some explaining to do!

And Miguel is awfully suspicous, Hes no.1 one my list of suspects.

I also agree that the going back to the picture of Mustafas stall maybe a clue to go look back at who bought those things [i know im puting myself in hot water here since I was one of the 3, But I have nothing to hide but im not so sure about the other 2 :sceptic: ]

Also to get Miguel talking

Vote: Miguel/Quarryman

I know Iam making myself suspicous by voting so fast but we need some answers and Miguel is definatly up to something. :knight:

And my vote will stay untill we get some answers from Miguel...

"Are you ever going to stop staring at my wife's megablocks?"

"... Never..."

Open display of lust. Noted. :sceptic:

Repeat after me Philip, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife's megablocks." Now say it 100 more times, 500 hail Marys (ironic, isn't it?) and do an act of contrition. Oh, and could you get me something for lunch? That's a good lad.

One thing to note was that Mustafa's new goods had finally arrived from Marrakesh.

... He set up shop, making note of the new items...

... Bananas, cauldron, scimitars, hats, treasures...

... keg of gunpowder, rugs, spices, fish.

Nothing unusual there...[/i]

Witches R Us is restocked. Noted. :hmpf_bad:

Hey, where the hell's my coffee! God damn it, I ran out day's ago! Now what am I supposed to do, with no bloody coffee! :cry_sad:

Use of the Lord's name in vain. Noted. :look:

Well, from what happened last night, it is clear that either the witches were keeping low, Bernard was the only witch that could kill, or somebody thwarted them. Whatever it was, it's great to see that nobody was killed.

Let's hope so, but I doubt it. It's just too easy. Our only hope is that someone is carefully protecting the good citizens from harm.

I am very disappointed with last night, and not because someone was not killed. It turns out my informant had failed to torture my target, for whatever reason.

Sadly, now that the witches know his role, they may attempt to stop him from performing it. However, that means they can't stop the rest of us from doing what we need to, so it may still serve a purpose.

Although, perhaps it is a clue of some sort. You'll remember in day 1 that somebody bought some suspicious items. Perhaps this hat is a sign from above that is reminding us of those old clues that we might have forgotten? It might be worth looking into, we don't really have anything else to go off yet. :sceptic:

Perhaps time to revisit the three shoppers.

For some reason, I agree. I actually suspect Miguel, and wonder if he has been hanging around the Church looking for an opportunity to kill me. I would be interested in knowing his relationship with Isabella and Sergio, all of whom apparently visited, yet I never saw them. At least God never told me I did, and I trust His word over all others.

Philip, I must insist that you keep your eyes...and hands off my wife's megablocks. I find it very suspicious that Joan turned on me so abruptly yesterday and now the two of you are clearly cozying up to each other... :hmpf_bad:

He seems more interested in your codpiece. Perhaps he's fishing for the other team now? (OOC: I don't care if we don't OOC, that's just damn funny... sorry. :blush:

Shhhh. Avert your eyes and pray. :look:

Moving on, did anybody find out anything of any use last night?

God never even informed me if I was successful in my efforts, though I assume I was.

The three who potentially bought suspicious items on day 1 were John/Darth Legois, Sabrina/alexrider7 and Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man.

I'm also still suspicious of Miguel's whereabouts during the first night.

Agreed on all counts.:hmpf:

Perhaps someone could shed some light on anything Miguel did at the church that day...

I would be most interested in that as well. I have no indication that he is particularly devout (or not, for that matter), nor do I recall seeing him, Isabella or Sergio, all of whom are suspicious to me.

Well, that didn't help at all. I'm thrilled to see us successfully deliver a heretic to the bowels of hell, but now we're left with a lot more questions and it may have cost us the effective use of the torturer. :sad:

My husband and I are completly unheretic. I may not know anything about my husband, exept his birthday. Thats why he has been acting so strange...right? I hope so, my husband is a kind gentle man...I think.

I dont know, its time for a nap....

I can see I'm a man in high demand today.

Let me just start with saying that yes, I was the one that attacked Alexander during Night 1. But I did it because I thought it was very likely that he was a false priest serving someone completely different from God. After the events of yesterday it seems I was acting a bit too rash, and thus I'm happy that my attack was unsuccessful. Father, I beg your forgiveness.

Also, I remember a story about an army general who did pretty much the same that I did the first night. That general was innocent, and so am I. But as soon as he admitted his fault everyone turned on him and he ended up dead. And that's mainly why I didn't come out with this yesterday, the way things were shifting from one person to the next I thought it was quite likely that everyone would turn on me and so we, the innocent citizens of Azufre would have lost a valuable asset. So I tried to keep a low profile during yesterday, which though it looks suspicious at least let me live until today, and still be useful to the town.

Of course, the main problem with coming out openly with what I can do at night is that now everyone, including the witches and heretics, knows my ability.

Now, the way I see this it's very likely the witches&heretics can't kill at night. Or at least, they haven't done so yet. So they rely on converting others to the side of darkness to gain control of the town.

So here I stand, there's nothing else I can do. God help me. Amen.

(OOC: as for my low level of activity during the last day, that was mainly due to being very busy with the national assembly of one of the many organisations I'm a member of.)

Tonight's events were... uneventful. I rather liked all the clues we had yesterday! We do know who Adam likes! :look:

I can see I'm a man in high demand today.

Let me just start with saying that yes, I was the one that attacked Alexander during Night 1. But I did it because I thought it was very likely that he was a false priest serving someone completely different from God. After the events of yesterday it seems I was acting a bit too rash, and thus I'm happy that my attack was unsuccessful. Father, I beg your forgiveness.

Also, I remember a story about an army general who did pretty much the same that I did the first night. That general was innocent, and so am I. But as soon as he admitted his fault everyone turned on him and he ended up dead. And that's mainly why I didn't come out with this yesterday, the way things were shifting from one person to the next I thought it was quite likely that everyone would turn on me and so we, the innocent citizens of Azufre would have lost a valuable asset. So I tried to keep a low profile during yesterday, which though it looks suspicious at least let me live until today, and still be useful to the town.

Of course, the main problem with coming out openly with what I can do at night is that now everyone, including the witches and heretics, knows my ability.

Now, the way I see this it's very likely the witches&heretics can't kill at night. Or at least, they haven't done so yet. So they rely on converting others to the side of darkness to gain control of the town.

So here I stand, there's nothing else I can do. God help me. Amen.

(OOC: as for my low level of activity during the last day, that was mainly due to being very busy with the national assembly of one of the many organisations I'm a member of.)

For now I'll believe you, but I'm keeping my eye out on you and Alexander! Where did you get a gun? You're not a soldier!

Martinus

I simply can't fathom this. I couldn't have been the most suspicious person that day, yet you chose me, and now, assuming you're a good but wayward soul, you're stupid enough to announce it here, thus revealing yourself to the witches so they can stop you in your future efforts. Foolishness!

Also, I remember a story about an army general who did pretty much the same that I did the first night. That general was innocent, and so am I. But as soon as he admitted his fault everyone turned on him and he ended up dead.

As he should have, he was a loose cannon, going off without cause. A relative? :tongue:

Consider yourself lucky that God stopped you from killing me. I know of this foolish general you speak of and his victim was a good man, long lamented for his grim death. I understand that one of his great grandchildren is even on the guard here in Azufre.

That leave us to determine something important. Are you a witch? We could take your word, but you haven't shown yourself to be reliable in your actions, or we could deduce that you failed in your first attempt, kept quiet as you say you did and didn't risk trying another, and now you're confessing because you fear we are on to you. Or, you're innocent and stupid. It's all quite disturbing.

a valuable asset

still be useful to the town

You destroyed much of your value in this revelation and you haven't been useful yet. This is as bad as the situation with Martinus. The witches won't defeat us through intelligence or guile, they'll do it by taking advantage of our own stupidity! DAMNATION! :angry:

Or you are one and this is a cover. I wish we could be sure.

I'll tell you what! The witches surely can't block two people at night, so how about you try to kill someone that we all decide upon and Martinus tries to investigate you, and we'll see if either one makes it though? If the kill works, we'll know you did as we asked, if the investigation goes through, we'll know what you are. If both do, it'll be like bingo night at the church. AMEN!

Does that sound like a reasonable test?

I simply can't fathom this. I couldn't have been the most suspicious person that day, yet you chose me, and now, assuming you're a good but wayward soul, you're stupid enough to announce it here, thus revealing yourself to the witches so they can stop you in your future efforts. Foolishness!

It was either revealing and perhaps live, or stay silent and be sure to be condemned. Not a hard choice I think. Everyone was crying out for me to explain, so I did. Lying about what I did the first night would only have hurt my cause.

That leave us to determine something important. Are you a witch? We could take your word, but you haven't shown yourself to be reliable in your actions, or we could deduce that you failed in your first attempt, kept quiet as you say you did and didn't risk trying another, and now you're confessing because you fear we are on to you. Or, you're innocent and stupid. It's all quite disturbing.

Am I a witch? No, I'm not. As for being reliable in my actions, I have only performed one action, which isn't enough to determine any reliability. Innocent, yes. Stupid, perhaps. What is certain is that I didn't have much choice this morning except confessing.

You destroyed much of your value in this revelation and you haven't been useful yet. This is as bad as the situation with Martinus. The witches won't defeat us through intelligence or guile, they'll do it by taking advantage of our own stupidity! DAMNATION! :angry:

Which of course is the difficult part of being on the side of the good guys and have the ability to kill at night. It's damn hard to find a proper target. Especially the first night. But not using a night action is just as bad, or even worse.

I'll tell you what! The witches surely can't block two people at night, so how about you try to kill someone that we all decide upon and Martinus tries to investigate you, and we'll see if either one makes it though? If the kill works, we'll know you did as we asked, if the investigation goes through, we'll know what you are. If both do, it'll be like bingo night at the church. AMEN!

Does that sound like a reasonable test?

It does. So who do you suggest I kill this coming night?

It does. So who do you suggest I kill this coming night?

I have a few ideas... :laugh:

No, really, I wouldn't know at this point. I suggest we discuss it as a group and try to come to a logical selection if we can. I'd rather be sure of your loyalties than to simply kill you and find out we removed a valuable weapon from our arsenal.

This is most unfortunate. First of all, I am worried about the witch's night actions. I've suggested, as Miguel has as well, that perhaps the witches can convert souls at night. However, that would be incredibly unfair of God to grant them that action nightly. Even if we were able to vote out one witch per day, a new one would pop up overnight and we'd be outnumbered by witches in no time!

Alexander, I'm surprised we're agreeing so amicably now...you must be a witch! :tongue: I jest with you. However, I think your idea to vote someone for Miguel to kill is disturbing. Surely, the leader of our church can't be encouraging us to break one of the real 10 commandments. We're having trouble coming up with one likely suspect, let alone two.

And...I'm not sure I believe Miguel. Granted, this is close to something that happened to someone in the past. But, what are the chances of it being so close twice? Truly, he could be a vigilante. But he could just as easily be a serial killer or a heretic.

I have a few ideas... :laugh:

No, really, I wouldn't know at this point. I suggest we discuss it as a group and try to come to a logical selection if we can. I'd rather be sure of your loyalties than to simply kill you and find out we removed a valuable weapon from our arsenal.

Well, at least you give me a chance to redeem myself. Thank you.

I think that where I glance is not the most productive gossip that could be traveling around town, thank you! :hmpf_bad::tongue:

"Thou shall not covet thy..."

I'm not gay. I'm not anything of the sort. I am man, I dress like one, I do not ...engage... myself with another man, and I... I'm not a she-man!

Anyway, on to the revelation of Miguel's night action. The fact that he chooses to break one of the ten commendments (okay, for all of you megablockers without megastuds starin' at me, you look away and say, "He's not that type o' guy. Then, clap your hands. .... I jest.) does not give anyone grounds to burn him at the stake. I see three likely options about Miguel's loyalties:

1. He is a vigilante killer that thought the priest was a witch or heretic

2. or he is a heretic with a grudge against the priest or a freakish desire to kill him

3. or he is a witch pretending to not be that by using a gun.

Now, how did he get a gun? Did he miss on purpose? A warning shot? Is he constipated? Why did he choose to attack the priest, of all people?

Now, we must not forget about Martinus. Whom did he torture, if anyone? What's the scoop? Should we all spontaneously burst into song?

(OOC: Who's up for more Do me do duds? :tongue:)

Well...what a surprise! Miguel is the man who tried to kill Alexander, Mustafa is recieving very odd witch items, and nothing happened during the night, which I am happy about. :classic: I don't know why Miguel would try to kill our priest, so I'm keeping an eye on him...and where did you get that gun? Also Mustafa..well, umm, you are recieving a lot of witch items...so you could be a witch supplying the witches and heretics with supplies. So you could be a witch/heretic....but then why would you want to kill Bernard, who's a heretic? Maybe you wanted to be in command? But I highly doubt that.... :sceptic: and I think that you are a noble. :classic: