Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Can the 3 sets that you review be a set that someone already reviewed?

Yes.

In Example: The Brickster already reviewed Custom Car Garage set. Does that mean that nobody else can review that set?

No.

:classic:

WOW!

very nice initiative, I am not very participatory in this forum, but I am an assiduous follower.

if it possible i like to join it :thumbup:

if it possible i like to join it :thumbup:

Of course you can. Your access has been granted!

Well, since I haven't had much else to do lately, I'd like to join. :classic:

Well, since I haven't had much else to do lately, I'd like to join. :classic:

You're in. Welcome in the Academy!

I would like to join since I have been wanting to put up review since I first came here (weeks before I joined) and didn't want to do a bad review. So count me in if possible.

I would like to join since I have been wanting to put up review since I first came here (weeks before I joined) and didn't want to do a bad review. So count me in if possible.

Access granted. Enjoy!

This sounds interesting...I could certainly use some help with my photos, and I do have a reasonable selection of sets to choose from for reviewing. (Of course, I'm guessing reviews of single "part" sets like the HO vehicles aren't what you have in mind?)

I'd like to give a try!

Access granted!

This sounds interesting...I could certainly use some help with my photos, and I do have a reasonable selection of sets to choose from for reviewing. (Of course, I'm guessing reviews of single "part" sets like the HO vehicles aren't what you have in mind?)

As long as it's an official Lego set, then it qualifies. I've given you access to the academy.

A lot of people aren't familiar with the HO line, but I know that personally I'd love to see them reviewed. Perhaps done in small groups of 2 or 3 from the same year or related in some way, if possible, but even singly would be nice to have.

Welcome to EB and the Academy!

I might be interested -- if you could define what you mean by "a decent camera." Would an Olympus C-4000 qualify?

I might be interested -- if you could define what you mean by "a decent camera." Would an Olympus C-4000 qualify?

Yes, that one falls in the decent camera's category.

Let me know if you want access...

I would be interested in becoming part of the academy - I reckon I could pull off a good review, although I should probably learn properly. I'm in!

This is the only way to learn bout the backround pictue...oh well... sounds useful..im in! I hope
I would be interested in becoming part of the academy - I reckon I could pull off a good review, although I should probably learn properly. I'm in!

Welcome in the academy!

I`d like to join. I`ve always wanted to learn something about how to properly review a set.

You're in commander!

I'd like to join as well if there's still room left. :classic: I got some Castle sets I could maybe review (got to build them first again though), some old ones, from the Lion & Bulls era (not sure if it's called like that).

Edited by DarthPineapple

I'd like to join as well if there's still room left. :classic: I got some Castle sets I could maybe review (got to build them first again though), some old ones, from the Lion & Bulls era (not sure if it's called like that).

You are in!

Thanks! What should I do now?

Within the academy, go and read "READ ME FIRST" as your first topic. Post your questions into the respective pinned topics. The teachers will answer your question from there. :classic:

Are reviews of incomplete not-yet-reviewed classic sets (minor missing accents, such as a flag) accepted? Or must all parts be present for the review?