Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

OLD Mafia and Mystery Games Index

:grin: The sign-up thread should be up in about 12 hours, I need some natural light to take a few more photos...

:grin: The sign-up thread should be up in about 12 hours, I need some natural light to take a few more photos...

Excellent! Er... wait. 12 hours? I'll be asleep in 12 hours! How is Ivan to stay pretty without the sleeping? Maybe someone can making arrangements for inclusion of sleeping Ivan? :sweet:

Excellent! Er... wait. 12 hours? I'll be asleep in 12 hours! How is Ivan to stay pretty without the sleeping? Maybe someone can making arrangements for inclusion of sleeping Ivan? :sweet:

Huh? Asleep in the afternoon? (according to my time settings it will be posted at around 00:00 CEST, which should be something like 17:00 where you are, plus/minus one hour, not exactly sure where you are located). So either my calculations are way off, your sleeping pattern is insane, or I've misunderstood where you live. So which one is it? :wink: (if you sleep "normal" hours then you'd have to be somewhere east of me to be asleep at the time of posting the signup thread)

Come on, come on, lets get that 12 hours over with, already! :tongue: I see that you and IS already have avatars- what about me? :tongue:

Sure thing! :sweet:

Come on, come on, lets get that 12 hours over with, already! :tongue: I see that you and IS already have avatars- what about me? :tongue:

:tongue: My avatar mabye, but IS's avatar is completely unrelated to Witch Hunt Mafia.

Oh yes, I've updated the Index too. :sweet:

Oh yes, I've updated the Index too. :sweet:

Noticed that, now I'm officially tied with trexxen, yay! :grin:

Obviously, one of the truly evil things you could do now (in that respect) would be putting us in the same faction in Witch Hunt Mafia :tongue:

I can't wait! Hurry it up a bit! :cry_happy: I'm free all day, so I should get a spot! :sweet:

I won't be around then either, as I'll be setting up for the Lego show up at Kapiti. Could you please sign me up in advance as well? Darlene would not want to miss out either. :grin: I'm guessing the slots will go pretty fast, so make sure there's one there for me, please? :sweet: Darlene would be very unhappy if she missed out, so would I for that matter! :grin:

Pre-sign-up sign-up-thread ON! :thumbup:

:wink:

Wheeeeee! I want to join to...But I'm asleep then :hmpf_bad: Can I make a reservation? :tongue:

I'll be literally staring at the screen the entire day... waiting.. hopefully I won't be Mayor of the Witch Hunt town. I don't want to be important!!!

I'll be literally staring at the screen the entire day... waiting.. hopefully I won't be Mayor of the Witch Hunt town. I don't want to be important!!!

Me too! :laugh: I can't wait! The registration will probably be up by 6:00, my time. :classic:

I hope I get a spot... I'm still kicking myself for missing the Baritones.

Me too, but I probable wouldve lost :tongue:

*Goes back to pressing F5...*

So im confused with the times! Because when I post this its 7:46 am....so is the sign up in acouple of hours then? :look:

I dont know.....

Timezones confuse me!

I hope it goes up soon though. Im getting crazy from all the waiting!

Me too, but I probable wouldve lost :tongue:

*Goes back to pressing F5...*

So im confused with the times! Because when I post this its 7:46 am....so is the sign up in acouple of hours then? :look:

I dont know.....

Timezones confuse me!

Actually in a couple of minutes! :cry_happy:

I don't know why he hasn't posted it yet.... :sceptic:

There is a really bad thunderstorm in my area and my internet connection is bad, :hmpf_bad: so could you please, if I don't have internet, include me in the registration, please! :sweet:

Did I mention I'm a slow typer? :blush: I'm starting to regret having mentioned a specific time.

The thread should be up very soon though. :sweet:

Did I mention I'm a slow typer? :blush: I'm starting to regret having mentioned a specific time.

SWEET! SWEET VICTORY! :cry_happy::tongue:

How soon!?! :tongue:

Well it did take you 2-3 mins to write 2 lines :tongue:

Depends on your definition of the word "soon" you better not be running on Pacific Islander time! :grin:

*Keeps pressing F5......* :blush:

Well it did take you 2-3 mins to write 2 lines :tongue:

Depends on your definition of the word "soon" you better not be running on Pacific Islander time! :grin:

*Keeps pressing F5......* :blush:

10.....9.......8......7.....6...5...4....3...2...1....It's here! :cry_happy: Oh, wait it's not.... :grin:

What does F5 do?

10.....9.......8......7.....6...5...4....3...2...1....It's here! :cry_happy: Oh, wait it's not.... :grin:

What does F5 do?

F5 = Refresh :tongue:

LOL I think I will stop posting untill the thread is up..... :grin::look:

F5 = Refresh :tongue:

LOL I think I will stop posting untill the thread is up..... :grin::look:

While you were posting that, the thread went up. :tongue:

While you were posting that, the thread went up. :tongue:

And I didnt notice it untill 2 minutes ago!!! :blush::laugh:

Atleast I still got a spot :tongue:

I was going to post this in the Witch Hunt signup thread, but I figured discussion (if any :tongue:) about it probably belongs here. Not sure if there is a "correct" answer, seems like much of a matter of personal taste. But anyway, seeing how fast these spots filled up got me thinking, so I guess I'll (when I, some time in the distant future run a mafia game :tongue:) have a signup thread that's open for something like 24 hours and then make a (mostly) random selection from those interested, seems to me like that's a more fair way of doing it. Not that I'm criticising the "first come, first serve" approach, it just seems a bit unfair that someone's going to be left out because they were sleeping normal hours. :wink: Any opionions, or perhaps completely different approaches?