Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Comic Story....

Interesting!

The plot (so far) reminds me of the plot of the upcoming LEGO Batman game, the way three major villains lead minor criminals.

I have two questions on your backgrounds:

1. Are the scenes actual MOCs (are the buildings complete or are they 2d scenes) ?

and

2. Which sets are those decals of paintings from?

Can't wait for more.

:classic:

The plot (so far) reminds me of the plot of the upcoming LEGO Batman game, the way three major villains lead minor criminals.

Really? ) :classic:

I have two questions on your backgrounds:

1. Are the scenes actual MOCs (are the buildings complete or are they 2d scenes) ?

and

2. Which sets are those decals of paintings from?

1) Yes, they are 100% my MOCs. The biildings are 2D. ) :classic: Like my old Gotham City Bank MOC somewhere here..... ) :classic:

2) Speed Racer Truck set, 2008. http://www.brickset.com/detail.aspx?Set=8160-1 ) :sweet:

Really? ) :classic:

1) Yes, they are 100% my MOCs. The biildings are 2D. ) :classic: Like my old Gotham City Bank MOC somewhere here..... ) :classic:

2) Speed Racer Truck set, 2008. http://www.brickset.com/detail.aspx?Set=8160-1 ) :sweet:

Thanks! :classic:

I need to get my hands on that set! I love those paintings! Do you know if they are in flesh colors of if they are yellow? Is that a castle knight?

Your comic's great! I'm very impressed at which the speed you are posting them. Someday I'd like to make a comic, but my life is busy right now and I don't have as much time as I'd like building MOCs, let alone a comic!

:classic:

I need to get my hands on that set! I love those paintings! Do you know if they are in flesh colors of if they are yellow? Is that a castle knight?

Your comic's great! I'm very impressed at which the speed you are posting them. Someday I'd like to make a comic, but my life is busy right now and I don't have as much time as I'd like building MOCs, let alone a comic!

Yes, the paintings are good, indeed. ) :classic: They are yellow, for some reason.... :wacko: No, it's not. ) :classic:

The speed, eh? ) :sweet:

Well, you see, in fact, I've been making it for about a whole week back there in August, so it's not really a problem posting pictures now in such a pace. ) The only thing that stopped me doing it earlier was the fact that there were some final touches to be done and lots of work. ) :classic:

Thanks for your comment, Pickerel! )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

haha still looking good Penguin, looks like you're going to use a whole host of villains here. My only complaint would be that you have Robin and Riddler's hair as the same, which made it confusing in the Batcave, as at first I thought it was the Riddler since their faces are similar and the cape was hiding the body...but that may just be me

Wow very nice story The Penguin! I especially like the Jokers lines and also some pictures are great, like the last one in part 5. Cant wait for more :thumbup:

Yes, the paintings are good, indeed. ) :classic: They are yellow, for some reason.... :wacko: No, it's not. ) :classic:

It is strange that Speed Racer stickers would have yellow figures :sceptic: . For me this is actually good, since most of my creations are non-licensed. By "No, it's not," you mean that that isn't a knight right?

Part 5

40.jpg

42.jpg

44.jpg

Comments? ) :classic:

I really like these pictures! :classic:

You blurred the second photo pretty well. I like the way the henchmen looks as if he is flying! :oh:

The third photo is (in my opinion) even better than the second! The way you made Two-Face crawling away from The Joker's tommy gun is cool. The damaged side of Two-Face's face makes him look afraid which is pretty neat. :blush:

Nice comic. :classic:

I think the darkness is just fine... "the DARK knight" :classic: remember...

A really good comic, looking forward to see the next part.

Yes I agree but its so dark that I cant see.I am sorry if my eyesight is not as good as yours :hmpf_bad:I like the comics.Much better lighting than before!THe storyline gets better too! :classic:

Edited by pr0visorak

Nice comic so far, Penguin. :sweet: Good story line, and also nice lighting and shaking effects. I also like how you flipped over a baseplate for a different texture. I'll look forward to future installments of this comic of yours. :sweet:

Yes, the quality of your comics is amazing ! I want to see more, and I am 100% certain everyone else does so as well :classic:

Keep them coming :wink:

Brilliant so far Penguin! I am very interested in where this is going, but i have my suspicion on who the the villain is! I can't wait till the next part, this is unraveling as a classic Bat-tale!

*Also loved Two-Face lasting longer than Joker :cry_happy:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Wow, that was amazing :oh:

I like how you did the uncovering of the Scarecrow, really cool :sweet:

Can't wait to see more :thumbup:

Greetings,

CF W

It was not amazing at all...it was freak'in unbelievably fantastical ! (not the best english expression I made..)

I love these Badman comics so much...nice transformation with the Scarecrow indeed :thumbup: .

The sentences were longer, if I were you I wouldn't make them any longer then this though.

Wow! That was awesome ThePenguin, I did not expect that, this part is my favourite so far. Love the transformation of Crane into the Scarecrow and Scarecrow's attack here. Looking forward to the next part, this was one was brilliant.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

The shadow across Scarecrow's face and the red eyes are great!

I'm not sure if I like the baseplate scenery though on the walls, though (the environment feels repetitive).:sceptic: I not saying get rid of the wall, just maybe some bushes, street lamps or other scenery?

This, however is minor with your good lighting and great camera angles. :classic: