Sign in to follow this  
El Bucanero

EB Pirates! - Episode 1, Green Hair and the Yellow Thief

Have you lads seen Piranha's The Great Troll Debate: Comic! - if not I recommend you check it out.

The reason I'm bringing it to your attention is because he's used a program called Comic Book Creator to create the speech bubbles. I haven't used it myself but the result seems quite pleasing but personally I'd rather

use Photoshop or Illustrator because the skills can be applied to a broader range of tasks.

Obviously you need a certain skills level to create similar speech bubbles using Photoshop or Illustrator but it takes time to learn. Nonetheless I recommend you find some method of using anti-alias the text and speech bubbles (I.e. smooth out the jagged edges) in your next comic. You've done a lot of great work with the MOCing and story so slicker graphics would really set everything off! *y*

Great story but I want to see more of Miss Bikini, perhaps her own comic where she rubs on the abs shine, now that would be hot and she could bring her friends and get all sweaty on the abs machine and... Next on E! True Hollywood Story, what happened to Miss Bikini 1728? Or maybe just stick with the pirate theme.

Great story but I want to see more of Miss Bikini, perhaps her own comic where she rubs on the abs shine, now that would be hot and she could bring her friends and get all sweaty on the abs machine and... Next on E! True Hollywood Story, what happened to Miss Bikini 1728? Or maybe just stick with the pirate theme.

err, she's a minifig you cheaky shipmate :-P

First of all, sorry to revive an older topic, but did come across that comic today. I am not in the pirate forum that often so I do not see everything which is posted here.

To the comic: That is a REALLY great idea. And very much to read. Sad that the captain had to die though, but the new captain will continue in honor of his father, I am sure.

Waiting for part 2 now...:-)

Greetings, Aredhel

Great comic guys *y* .

very funny :-D

Looking forward to issue two.

-Benk

A really great work, and very funny too! "0800-TIBER", and "the monkey knows all".... brilliant, thanks! :-D

I actually watched Episode 2 befor Episode 1. Oh well! Great work. I would turn it into a brickfilm exept the sets are waaaaaaaay to extravagant. Coming to Australia with your ships in the near future?

this is the first time i see it too!

You are good with photoworks and telling stories. I will read every one of them, you must put a lot of work in them it seems.

this is the first time i see it too!

You are good with photoworks and telling stories. I will read every one of them, you must put a lot of work in them it seems.

There has only been two, but surely we must be close to a new episode?

i the ships

LOVE

Ok then...

Anywho, Weres the new Episodes?! I wanna see the Unclaimable set sail!

Yea I wanna see new episodes too :pir_bawling: (In a very babyish voice) Seriously though, I do wanna see new episodes.

This has been dead for a year or so...

I think I'll close it and leave it up to CGH to reignite this or let it die.