Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

CONTEST: Pillage the Village - Terms & Conditions

So, would ship-to-ship engagments be acceptable?

Another Question: Would a small ship about... 24 studs long and 6 studs wide qaulify for the small or medium categories?

And would a small amount of cotton be acceptable to simulate gun smoke?

Edited by Norrington

Question: Can I depict an aftermath scene of a pirate raid? Unfortunately, I do not have any pirates. But hey, I wanted to start out with one of the prizes, of course assuming that I win. With that being said, I would also have to use some castle soldiers since I have no peasants. Urgh...

ENOUGH!

The last 3 questions have all been answered before and are clearly written in the rules. They will not be answered again. If you can't figure it out, you can't enter.

Good luck!

ENOUGH!

The last 3 questions have all been answered before and are clearly written in the rules. They will not be answered again. If you can't figure it out, you can't enter.

Good luck!

Sorry. I've got what I'm doing sorted out, but I'm assuming cotton goes in the "Non-Lego, Non-Custom Sails + Rigging" = Not allowed category.

ENOUGH!

Good luck!

Ah, I see my question about the minifigures has already been answered. I'm a bit unsure about where it talked about aftermath scenes being allowed, but I don't think that will be a problem anymore. Troll Pirates... on!

Ah, I see my question about the minifigures has already been answered. I'm a bit unsure about where it talked about aftermath scenes being allowed, but I don't think that will be a problem anymore. Troll Pirates... on!

Vote: Petey / ptdapen :pir-devil:

:pir_laugh2:

Vote: Petey / ptdapen :pir-devil:

:pir_laugh2:

Har har, hopefully that is a vote for me to win the competition! I really want that pirate treasure! Yearg?

I will get my revenge against you all! I will try to make Lego versions of you being attacked by pirates. How do you like that? Though I won't be able to do the chef hat nor do I have most of the hair. Drat! :pir_bawling:

I will get my revenge against you all! I will try to make Lego versions of you being attacked by pirates. How do you like that? Though I won't be able to do the chef hat nor do I have most of the hair. Drat! :pir_bawling:

You do realise that my normal sigfig is perfectly suited for inclusion in this contest, don't you?

imperialshadows-framed-large.jpg

Now traditionally, it's polite to receive permission before using someone's sigfig, but this isn't a polite contest, oh no! In this case, I practically insist.

Let's see ImperialShadows pillagin' and plunderin'! :pir_laugh2:

You do realise that my normal sigfig is perfectly suited for inclusion in this contest, don't you?

Let's see ImperialShadows pillagin' and plunderin'! :pir_laugh2:

If I ever going to do an entry, I am very sure to include a sig fig of you in it! :devil:

If I ever going to do an entry, I am very sure to include a sig fig of you in it! :devil:

Why would you want that ugly thing spoiling your chances of winning a prize? No I think he should be a victim. :pir_laugh2:

I must remind everyone that all questions regarding their Pillage the Contest entry are to be posted in this thread, because:

a) Someone else might have the same question.

b) I'd be answering questions all day if everyone sent them via PM.

Why would you want that ugly thing spoiling your chances of winning a prize? No I think he should be a victim. :pir_laugh2:

Because I had his sigfig ready within my collection. :pir_laugh2: I had no idea at the moment of what to construct at the moment, until I am near with my bricks.

Dear Mister Phes,

what a wonderfull contest. I just wanted to complement you and the organizers with htis great idea!

I have been busy the last few weeks so I havent been very active on the forum.

but I must say I am pleasantly surprissed by this contest. :pir_laugh2:

Just wanted to complement you on the great effort it must have been to organise verything. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Edited by Teddy

I was wondering are we allowed to use brick built bases and do they have to be square?

That's called a SNOT base and it is allowed. That means you can build your base sideways, like laying down a wall. The only requirement is that you don't exceed the specified size for your class of entry. It can be whatever shape you want.

Which also means that for a large entry, it could be the size of your house. Do NOT exceed the size of your house, or you'll be disqualified. I'll be flying out and checking those personally. :pir_laugh2:

I'm not even commenting on the Lord Admiral Wannabe. More like Wannabe-in-trouble, I think. :pir-tongue:

I'm not even commenting on the Lord Admiral Wannabe. More like Wannabe-in-trouble, I think. :pir-tongue:

Aw. What are you gonna do about it? :pir_bawling: Hahahaha!

I'm a bit confused so are you saying i can't do my base like this undefined

That's just a normal construction on top of a SNOT base (the water). Didn't I already say that was allowed as long as it's within the size limit of the class you're entering it in? YES!

That said, if you post a 3072x2304 image as your entry pic, you'll be disqualified. :pir-tongue:

Sometimes I read to quickly and add words that arn't actually there. Anyway thanks and thats not my entry thats some old moc I made. I finally worked out how to insert and resize pictres.

Sometimes I read to quickly and add words that arn't actually there. Anyway thanks and thats not my entry thats some old moc I made. I finally worked out how to insert and resize pictres.

Ah. Don't we all. So do you understand now?

Question:

Sorry to ask this, but how far can we go with this. When I think of pirates and what they like to do, well, there are some +16 or + 18 things that they do. I don't want to shock young kinds, but this conest is also a litle bit about finding an original way to shock.

Question:

Sorry to ask this, but how far can we go with this. When I think of pirates and what they like to do, well, there are some +16 or + 18 things that they do. I don't want to shock young kinds, but this conest is also a litle bit about finding an original way to shock.

This is an adult community, so do your worst :pir-laugh:

you say that we can go as far as we want Bonaparte but people were shocked by a little piece on this work : http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21544 , and the guy who did it had to remove it , so did he went too far ?

Nope, I don't think he went too far. I don't see any staff member telling him something inappropriate had to be removed in that entry. Our members are allowed to post adult content on EBs. It's all in our community guidelines and in the post you have to accept when creating an account on EBs.