Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Day 2-A Town Terrorized

Oh no! Three painful murders, and no one has cleaned up the ones from yesterday. Very weird. will four die tomorrow? I hope not, or this Gam- er... story "yeah, story" will end soon. Neal still seems to be suspicious with his rocket camera and missingness today.

So I Vote: Neal the cameraman

Hmm. I also have to vote Neal/Norrington. He seems like a likely suspect. Plus he has a rocket launcher camera!

Hmm. I also have to vote Neal/Norrington. He seems like a likely suspect. Plus he has a rocket launcher camera!

In addition to that, it is strongly possible that Veronica seduced him. Well, Veronica, is this true? Since Lee was getting close to Veronica, Neal might have had motive. Also, he drinks Red Bull.................

Cola! :oh3:

:tongue:

This is true. Neal? Where are you? I need to make a commercial about my tax company.

In addition to that, it is strongly possible that Veronica seduced him. Well, Veronica, is this true? Since Lee was getting close to Veronica, Neal might have had motive. Also, he drinks Red Bull.................

Cola! :oh3:

:tongue:

OOC: The reason I haven't posted is that I just got home from school.

1. I most certainly do not drink red bull. Disgusting stuff.

2. I also did not commit these murders. I must say that *AHEM* relations would not come between me and Lee. The man invited me to tea. TEA! That is a true show of friend ship. Besides, who said that Veronica was a longterm relation ship?

Quick Neal, Tape this:

Come down to Betty's Accounting Services today! You can get your tax returns done for 500 dollars! So come on down to 546 Moonlight Road, where I can get your taxes done :thumbup:

Quick Neal, Tape this:

Come down to Betty's Accounting Services today! You can get your tax returns done for 500 dollars! So come on down to 546 Moonlight Road, where I can get your taxes done :thumbup:

I doubt that this is the time, as three of our innocent citizens have just been murdered. Maybe it would be wiser to film interviews and get stories? Maybe get photographic evidence of the murder scenes? Maybe form some sort of neighborhood watch group? Maybe make it easier to enforce the curfew? Come on!

OOC: The reason I haven't posted is that I just got home from school.

1. I most certainly do not drink red bull. Disgusting stuff.

2. I also did not commit these murders. I must say that *AHEM* relations would not come between me and Lee. The man invited me to tea. TEA! That is a true show of friend ship. Besides, who said that Veronica was a longterm relation ship?

He also invited you to play "chess". Perhaps you were disturbed by the odd and disgusting gesture? :tongue:

Nea, Were you aware that we do have acaller ID? The data dor the person who called about the murders was deleted! Who did this??

Nea, Were you aware that we do have acaller ID? The data dor the person who called about the murders was deleted! Who did this??

Wh i Nea? Wha ar yo talkin abou? Wh d yo thin yo ar refferin t? :tongue:

Caller ID... deleted! Few had access to that... Neal being one... :oh:

Oh dear, all of this terror must be making me shakey... :tongue:

Wh i Nea? Wha ar yo talkin abou? Wh d yo thin yo ar refferin t? :tongue:

Caller ID... deleted! Few had access to that... Neal being one... :oh:

Veronica, being another. As well as everyone else in the studio.

Ah few intresting points have been made here.

Only people dat has access to doze phones would be Neal and Veronica. If da data was really erased, it would have been one of doze two. Of course, If someone else snuck into da' offices at some point, den dat plan is tossed out.

As fo' da nayborhood watch troop...good idea, but I don' tink it'z a good idea. Big groups might be safe, buh only if we carry big weapons, like guns. If da' Baritones have pistols, den we need some pistols!

As foh' da' tree people gettin' gunned down last night...terrible. All of us citizens need to be careful. Deez Bariton bahsturds ain't gonna give in til every last one of us is face down and pushin' up daisies.

(OOC: Please don't use the fact that because someone hasn't responded to the game, they are guilty. People will participate, we just have things like work, school, etc.....if after half a day you still haven't seen us, then say something. Thanks.)

Veronica, being another. As well as everyone else in the studio.

Ah, but they are not acting suspects in this TV Series horror.

Our show will return after these mesages!

KERDL Hairtonic-

that's K-E-R-D-L, KERDL!

Do you need the right solution to make your hair perfect? Than buy this today!

I took KERDL, and I am megablockin' ticked off-

*scuffle*

Hello! KERDL is the best! It made all the guys love my hair, and now I'm dating three hunks!WARNING: KERDL Hairtonic is not for everybody. Side effects may be:

Hair loss

Itching

Unnatural hair-growth in unpleasent areas

Warts

Green skin around eyes

Difficulties during a private matter, such as constapation and diareah

Unruly hair

Headaches

Odd addiction to LEGO mafia games

Citizenship in the town of Moonlight

A chance of unpredictable, Elaine-esque dance moves at the wrong moments

Dedication to the "Savage Nation"

An odd feeing that you must watch The Day After Tomorrow five times a day

... And other unfortunate symptoms!

We'll offer you a bottle of KERDL for only $768658968978.98, but we'll through in another for only 50% of the normal cost! So call 1-800-KERDL or log on to www.kerdl.com to order your bottle!

I bought KERDL, and I couldn't be happier! Now they finally allow me into the chimpanze exhibit at the zoo!

I bought it and... wait, what the *megablocks* are my lines?

Call or click today!

What was that?! :wacko: Now, lets find those killers! Betty, I really don't think you should be... advertising(!) in such a time of crisis! Where's our fellow Dragon-Breath Darlene? I'm sure she'd have soemthing to say!

Here! Cluck cluck!

Er... I meant the other Darlene, the human one.

Oh, cluckity. Sorry, cluck cluck. I was just, cluck-home-diggity-cluck, wondering where my Cluck Costume is, clucks?

You cluck too much. :hmpf_bad:

The Day After Tomorrow

Point of Order: Stop underlining things that aren't links...please. :tongue:

Another question: Why, precisely, are the bodies still laying in the street? At least drag the damn things into the alley. They're stinkin' up the place. :hmpf_bad: Where's the mayor? He's not doing his job! I want an Impeachment trial! :tongue:

I must say, we should at least gather all the evidence we can and come to intelligent decision. Maybe install security cameras thruout the town so we may find the evidence as to the killers identity?

Security cameras...hmmm...I like dat idea. It worked well for doze fellaz in da' movie "Hot Fuzz." Den again, doze guys turned out to be kinda bad, like mafia bad.......DUH DUH DUH!

But, our cheapa$$ mayor can't even get da bodies off da sidewalk, so I really can't see dat guy springin' for some fancy cameras. Dis town is startin' to look like South Park!

So whadda we know people? NOTHIN"!!! Not a ting!

-Da media were da' first ones on scene at a homicide.

-Da maya knew dat da dead guys were FBI.

-Florence got shot tryin' to do a good deed.

-Tom da biker got shot (but he doesn't really count because...)

-And dat Lee fella got blasted early dis mornin'

So we got more dead folks in dis town den clues as to who killed dem.

When you clowns are done yappin' about hair tonics and chickens, gimmie a holla! I'm goin' to console my favorite chef in his time of grievin'!

-Da media were da' first ones on scene at a homicide.

-Da maya knew dat da dead guys were FBI.

-Florence got shot tryin' to do a good deed.

-Tom da biker got shot (but he doesn't really count because...)

-And dat Lee fella got blasted early dis mornin'

The media was on the scene first, because we were called by a concerned citizen. We rushed to the scene as it was our duty to inform the public.

Of course the mayor knew they were the FBI. He is the mayor (although, seeing as to how he's taken care of body disposal and other scurity measures, not a very good one.)

Florence was a good woman. She was always helpful, running a thriving business. So tragic. :cry_sad: Ivan, we'll find out who did this.

Tom didn't participate, so I cannot objectively comment on his life. Sorry. :tongue:

Lee was, at times (ok, all the times) hyperactive, constantly changing the subject. Inviting people over for tea and chess (which Al seems to think equals sex, apparently.) But, he was funny and got the coolest hairpeice. May he rest in peice.

For God's sake people, we need to do something constructive here! I will personally hit the next person that makes some stupid off-topic comment about their business and whatnot. :hmpf_bad: My sister is dead! And half of you still think that sitting around and talking is going to solve everything! We - are - not - safe. Not until those Bastards are all dead. So, stop the commercials, and lets find these murderers, this scum of society. I am starting to suspect that some people are purposefully trying to mislead us... If anyone gets between me and the ones that killed my dear sister, I promise you, I will have no mercy upon you. I may sound harsh, but this is a life and death situation. If we do not catch the Baritones immediately, then more of us will die. I am not normally one to get angry, but I am annoyed that we are getting nowhere here! Somebody get me a drink God damn it!!

thats ok, Im just wary of strangers in this town after all the bloodshed! I apologize, I meant no disrespect in your time of grief. Please feel free to help yourself to some of my concealer to hid the tears if you like.

Thanks Iris, I appreciate it. It is good that you are wary of strangers, we cannot truly trust anyone right now, but I vow that when all this is over, you and I will sit down over something strong and have a nice chat. If it weren't for the Baritones, I think we could be friends. :classic:

The time for action is now! I have been suspicious of Neal for a while now. Ever since he was first to arrive at the scene of the FBI murders! We all know that the cameraman are the brains of a news team, I highly doubt that Veronica would have the know-how to carry out these murders.

Someone with a camera would have access to playback all our lives and see our patterns of movement etc and be able to calculate the best way to pick us off one by one.

As such for now my vote is Neal/Norrington

I agree, it is time for action. However I am a little sceptical of your arguements. You seem to be reading a lot into nothing. Personally, I think we need to find a bit more evidence before we condemn Neal. We cannot afford to lose anymore innocent citizens.

So Neal, I ask you this. Where were you last night, and what do you know about the killings? Where you involved in any way? Tell me the truth, and you will be helping us all hugely. But I want answers, and I will not rest until I get them.

I must say, we should at least gather all the evidence we can and come to intelligent decision. Maybe install security cameras thruout the town so we may find the evidence as to the killers identity?

Very true Neal, we cannot afford to be rash in our decisions. I want a bit more evidence before I convict you. I hope you have some good defence however. As a lawyer, I have a fair idea of what evidence would be necessary in a court of law, and frankly, at the moment, the evidence given is very weak indeed.

Well, I'm getting a little flustered. :blush: Please excuse me while I make a quick trip to the ladies room...

Another question: Why, precisely, are the bodies still laying in the street? At least drag the damn things into the alley.

Drag them into an alley? Not only does it sound like you want to hide the evidence, but it is also disgraceful to those killed. These weren't just livestock, these were our friends. :sadnew: I agree we should not just leave them lying around: give them each the respectful burial they deserve as soon as possible. But I find your suggestion to 'drag the damn things into the alley' quite insulting.

The media was on the scene first, because we were called by a concerned citizen. We rushed to the scene as it was our duty to inform the public.

Oh really? Who was it?

Hold on, hold on, hold on. I said that we should get those people a nice funeral, and now we need to take care of these unfortunate loses. But where is our graveyard person? We need someone to do that job. You're the ones who voted for me! Stop saying I'm not doing my job! The people who went out were the ones who said "Screw the curfew, lets get shot." Ahem... moving on..

What type of investigations should I start? I can't just put up security cameras. We should all take a vote on it.

Mr. Mayor! It's good to see someone of authority in this place. I have a few suggestions. Firstly, I think we need to look into the facts a little further. We must all remember that there are Baritones amoungst us, and they will be trying to mislead us by obscuring the evidence. We must find truth and facts, not just a few whims and opinions. Mr. Mayor, we need to focus our attentions not only on the people cuurrently being accused, but on the accusers themselves as well. In truth, every person present should be subject to investigation.

To be fair, we must follow proceedures. Now, would anybody like to admit to being a Baritone? Don't be shy, if you give yourselves up now, we will be merciful. If not, then expect nothing but death and eternity in Hell to await you.

Mr. Mayor! It's good to see someone of authority in this place. I have a few suggestions. Firstly, I think we need to look into the facts a little further. We must all remember that there are Baritones amoungst us, and they will be trying to mislead us by obscuring the evidence. We must find truth and facts, not just a few whims and opinions. Mr. Mayor, we need to focus our attentions not only on the people cuurrently being accused, but on the accusers themselves as well. In truth, every person present should be subject to investigation.

To be fair, we must follow proceedures. Now, would anybody like to admit to being a Baritone? Don't be shy, if you give yourselves up now, we will be merciful. If not, then expect nothing but death and eternity in Hell to await you.

Very nice to meet you, Miss.... Darleen was is it? Thank you for the suggestions, but I do say that the last one is a bit silly. I'm not sure what type of evidence we can look into, unless we do some drastic searches. It is true that opinions cannot really determine what is going on, but we must act quickly, so there lies a problem. I do think we should focus on the accused first, however, but if they are proven innocent, we shall see to it that the accusers are searched as well.

Also, I heard you wanted a drink.. perhaps as the Mayor, Petey by the way, I could get that for you. :wink:

OOC: Welcome to Paradise Hell?

Also, I heard you wanted a drink.. perhaps as the Mayor, Petey by the way, I could get that for you. :wink:

Why thank you Petey, that's very kind of you. :blush:

Well, I didn't really expect anyone to own up. :laugh: Oh well, now the searching begins. What you say is right, Mr. Mayor, or should I say, Petey. It will be hard for us to find solid evidence, however we should hopefully be able to find something. Remember, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Oh, and it's Darlene. :wink: I may be a silly girl, but hopefully I can help you all find the Baritones. After what they did to my sister, I want to find the bastards just as much as the rest of you. I may look sweet, but remember, I'm a lawyer, and we know how to play dirty if necessary. :wink: I think that's the only way we're going to get these Baritones. Unfortunate as it may be, we need to vote for someone today, and we need to do it soon. Otherwise, all we have to look forward to is another night in which the Baritones control all.

Another question: Why, precisely, are the bodies still laying in the street? At least drag the damn things into the alley. They're stinkin' up the place. :hmpf_bad: Where's the mayor? He's not doing his job! I want an Impeachment trial! :tongue:

You may need to ask Pete the Garbage man about the bodies. And Neal, I believe I had the idea about the cameras yesterday, so stop killing citizens stealing my ideas. I would appreciate that.

As for the killer, well, most of us could still be found guilty, but I am curious as to why, I still have not seen this on television yet.