DutchRebel

Plo Koon's Jedi starfighter

indexed.gif

Hi my fellow Lego Star Wars fans. I just finished my latest MOC, Plo Koon's Jedi starfighter.

After Lego releasing the beautiful Plo minifig last summer, I just thought he deserved his personal fighter in which he (sadly) dies in EP III. The model is constructed with official bricks, but I had to paint the original Eta-2 cockpit. The striping is done by using stickers which I created myself.

Hope you like it...

For more pix, check out my BS folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=337397

Dutch Rebel

Edit: I had to deeplink some of the pics of this beauty :wub:

p1010250.jpg

p1010246.jpg

p1010245.jpg

p1010255.jpg

p1010243.jpg

post-1920-1221030543.jpg

Edited by KimT
Indexed and pics deeplinked

WOW!

Thats a great peice of work right there! Congrats, you pulled it off perfectly.

Really good job :thumbup:

Great work.

I really like the decals and the awesomeness of it. :thumbup:

I've deeplinked a few of the pics from your Brickshelf folder for us all to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing this with us :sweet:

That looks like an official set x2 :laugh: That MOC is Awesome! :wub:

Do you think you can take a pic of the under belly because i am interested in making this beauty?

Thanks, this MOC made my day. :thumbup:

Hey, that looks ace! You've got his ship's markings looking just right too.

Great to see someone modelling the other Jedis' fighters. Have you got plans to do anymore?

Do you think you can take a pic of the under belly because i am interested in making this beauty?

I'll try to make a pic this weekend and will post it in my brickshelf cartoondude. Thanx

Great to see someone modelling the other Jedis' fighters. Have you got plans to do anymore?

Thanx pedro, my next project will be modifying the Republic Gunship and after that I would like to build a UCS Tyderium Shuttle, so another JSF will be unlikely. But when I change my mind I'll let you know!

Cheers

Dude, where'd you get those leaked images of new lego sets? That's an awesome MOC, and if TLC made the set, it'd sell really well, even without a Plo Koon, because the ship is so well designed.

Amazing! It's perfect to the movie, and the paintwork on the cockpit is spectacular! Now this is what I want for the Order 66 series in Lego (Plo Koon's version), but maybe replace the booster ring with an ARC-170. :sweet:

This is one of the best MOC of a starfighter I have seen :oh::oh3:, DutchRebel :thumbup: . I think is way better than an official set :tongue: and the decals are just simply amazing :thumbup: . Well if you try to do another jedi starfighter build the Sinsee Tinn one :cry_happy::thumbup: . Good job :thumbup::thumbup: .

The decals you have created are exceptional. Well done. I certainly look forward to upcoming images of your modified LAAT/i with great anticipation. I am sure they will be smashing. Hopefully, your customized gunship will inspire others to create and post their own LAAT/i modifications.

Very nice :thumbup:

The stripes are excellently done without taking away too much of the set's original look.

Great MOC!

Edited by Erdbeereis1

That looks like an official set x2 :laugh: That MOC is Awesome! :wub:

Thanks, this MOC made my day. :thumbup:

Dude or duder, his dudeness, el duderino... I shot a pick of the belly for you, check http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=337397 when it's public.

DutchRebel

Wow, its...beutifal...amazing...spectacular...dead on...its everything :cry_happy: I always love a good Jedi Starfighter, and this is amazing, when it comes to MOCs, well I'm not good at them at all. Which is why I would loveto try and recreate something like this, I wish I could create something like this...maybe I'll look into it. Congratulations on giving endless inspiration to me :classic:

It's so beautiful that words cannot describe. They should have brought a poet.

One nitpick: Although Plo Koon's live action death was shot in the Ep.3 Starfighter cockpit, the fighter shown in the movie actually had an ep.2 cockpit.

It's still awsome.

It's so beautiful that words cannot describe. They should have brought a poet.

One nitpick: Although Plo Koon's live action death was shot in the Ep.3 Starfighter cockpit, the fighter shown in the movie actually had an ep.2 cockpit.

It's still awsome.

Good eyes Norrington! When I was getting together my pix for reference I noticed this too. You see him flying this fighter but when the camera shows Plo inside the cockpit it has the grey lines above him (exactly as the eta 2 JSF). What a coincedense that my MOC has the right combination!!

DR

Excellent! Both the building and the stickers/painting!

Edited by Stefan

Dude, thats amazing! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: You really showed us your talent at making mocs! Pure awesomeness. I WANT ONE! :cry_happy:

J