cartoondude

The Clone Wars :Coruscant Battle

Very nice.

I'll add this to the index within long

Very nice.

I'll add this to the index within long

What do you mean?

Great MOC. Is Commander Fox dropkicking that one droid? :laugh: Anyway, great work.

Yeah he is kicking the droid. :skull:

Thanks for all you kinds words everyone. :laugh:

I like it,

It reminds me of the animated Clone Wars cartoon, chapter 23 or 24 i think, where commander neo holds a position against the battle droids

Wow very cool :sweet: ! The clone kneeling is very creative and same with Fox's kick. The background is very well done as well! In fact if you added to the background a little bit you could make an Order 66 with Anakin in his hood and an army of clones, now that would be cool :cry_happy:

Great work, cartoon dude! I like the kneeling clone, as well as Fox doing a Matrix trick. A Jedi would have been cool, but It's still very cool. :thumbup:

I like it,

It reminds me of the animated Clone Wars cartoon, chapter 23 or 24 i think, where commander neo holds a position against the battle droids

It was Commander Fordo :tongue: The same guy in the earlier chapters accept he has diffrent armour :wink:

Edited by Darth_Legois

This is very nicely done! The kneeling trooper is great, and I also really like the pipe that can be seen in the ground. Nice work with balancing the figs too. :thumbup:

Nice SNOT MOC! That's snot bad! Snot your average SW MOC! :tongue:

Wow very cool :sweet: ! The clone kneeling is very creative and same with Fox's kick. The background is very well done as well! In fact if you added to the background a little bit you could make an Order 66 with Anakin in his hood and an army of clones, now that would be cool :cry_happy:

Its not meant to be Order 66, just a droid attack on Coruscant and not even the attack where Palpatine is abducted because it has Phase 2 clones:

clone_trooper_II.jpg

I was going to use a Jedi but i decided not to because i thought it would be better as a Clone vs Droid battle. :classic:

Edited by cartoondude

Its not meant to be Order 66, just a droid attack on Coruscant and not even the attack where Palpatine is abducted because it has Phase 2 clones:

I was going to use a Jedi but i decided not to because i thought it would be better as a Clone vs Droid battle. :classic:

Oh I know that, I was just saying it would be the perfect setting for an Order 66 if you just added to it a little bit, sorry if I was unclear.

No Jedi was smart I think, besides, Fox can handle himself :tongue:

I can't explain it, but I just really love this MOC. Great work! And detail! :thumbup:

I love that you are using true SNOT on this creation, and not sticking tiles on everything and calling it SNOT.

And of course I love this because of all the Clone PWNAGE!

I love that you are using true SNOT on this creation, and not sticking tiles on everything and calling it SNOT.

And of course I love this because of all the Clone PWNAGE!

What else would SNOT be? :wacko: