Sign in to follow this  
SuvieD

95 scury dogs needing a good home.

Here we have a large lot of pirate specific parts and accessories that I am offering up to EB first.

There are parts here for four complete ships and only one part needed for a fifth vessel. There are 95 minifigures 70 of which are standard pirate crew, 11 redbeard the captain, and 14 various other less common figures including for imperial fellows in full gear. Also included are over 500 pirate specific extras.

Everything you see pictured is included in the lot. If you have any questions about specifics just post them. If you would like to make an offer please do so through pm's.

img_8753.jpg

Sails for BSB, RBR, and two of the Jackstone pirate ships are included along with some others.

img_8754.jpg

This is a used lot, there are some pieces figures that are not in great condition but the majority is in good condition.

img_8755.jpg

Minimum Bricklink price for this $474.88 plus shipping. That is if you could get it all from one store and they priced everything at the sold average for the last six months. I would expect the actual cost without shipping to exceed $550 easily. I am sure ebay would be less but similar in cost and with loads of extras you may not want at all. I am asking for something near $350 plus shipping at actual cost. Shipping within the US will obviously be cheaper than international but even then I think the amount and quality of the parts would make up for multiple orders/won bids to get these parts otherwise.

img_8756.jpg

I will take offers until Satuday the 13th. I prefer paypal but other payments can be made including trading in full or in part some of your LEGO for this. I collect Castle (Lions/Falcons/Wolfpack/Forestmen/any castle women) and Space (Futuron/Space Police 1/Blacktron 1&2/Mtron/Ufo/Spyius) and all the parts that are associated with those themes. After the 13th I will list this seperately on Bricklink.

This is the first of many offers like this, if you are interested in lots like this, in a particular theme let me know what types of extras you would like to see included. This will be by far the largest lot I have exlcuding town which will likely be multiple smaller lots. Future lots include Adventurers, Western, Harry Potter, Space Police 2, Ice Planet, Exploriens, Star Wars (no complete figures), and multiple town lots (police/fire/train/services/and generic town) unless someone is looking for a huge town lot.

Thanks for looking and be sure to let others who might be interested in this lot or lots like this to check this out. In case you are wondering I am on the EB straight shooters list and can my bricklink store and feedback can be found in my signature.

-SuvieD

Wow, a huge lot. Too bad you have to get rid of it SuvieD, Congartulations to the lucky dog who gives them a nice home!

I would like to ask why you are getting rid of so many of them...

Stauder.

I am only going to focus on the castle and space themes I listed. I don't have the room for all the lego I have and I need the money for tuition. I have two years at the university left and I need at least $15,000 more to pay for it. Selling my extra LEGO is a good way to help with that cost and helps me get some new lego every once in a while.

I am only going to focus on the castle and space themes I listed. I don't have the room for all the lego I have and I need the money for tuition. I have two years at the university left and I need at least $15,000 more to pay for it. Selling my extra LEGO is a good way to help with that cost and helps me get some new lego every once in a while.

Life is a female canine.

Hope you acheive your goal, trough this... Some would refer to it as selling of organs...

Stauder.

Wow, Alot of lego, How much for the figures alone?

Or the Hulls alone?

Edited by Joey Lock

I am looking to sell it all at once.

The figures are worth at least $185 or about $2 per figure. Of course some are less but a few dozen are obviously worth more then.

The hulls along with the masts and riggings the are worth at least $100.

The sails will go for at least $78.

The accessories I guessed low at putting most of them at $0.10 a piece with nearly all of those parts going anywhere from $0.15-$1.50 a piece. Those along with the chests, crates, any extras like the ancors/wheels and the 13 canons end up being worth at least $115.

$185

$100

$78

$115

Total $478

Thats the least what I would get on Bricklink. I am hoping someone here on EB would like to start or add to their collection instead. Bricklink can take a long time to sell all of this as well. By offering it here I get to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I get to trade in parts I don't want for tuition money and someone here gets a good deal on pirate LEGO.

Ok, let's give this thread the piratical treatment!

I shall move it to the Pirate Forum and feature the 95 scurvy dogs in the newseletter!

Ok, let's give this thread the piratical treatment!

I shall move it to the Pirate Forum and feature the 95 scurvy dogs in the newseletter!

Are they sold?? You are American?

I am interested in the minifigs, backpacks and hats. but I fear S&H will be terribly high...and i have so many sails and stuff I probably better become a seller myself...

You are certain you will not sell them seperatly?(I do understand why you wouldnt)

But please give us an update !

You'll notice that SuvieD is selling collection so I'm not sure why you're quoting me...

He does say he's only taking offers until the 13th, which I presume is of September so this collection may no longer be for sale.

Sorry, I hit reply and forget to delete it, didnt want to quote actually. The questions posed where directed to him too.

I got here by a recent link by ExoBuilder http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry365049

so I thought it was still for sale, didnt notice your reply was as old as it is...

Boy, I really need to take more attention at such things...

I was really interested into the pirate captains since Im building a unit around them and he has many.

I have now taken a look at his Bricklink store and it seems some of them are still for sale, but they are above my budget, hes asking almost double now for some things... Yeah I know...Bricklink prizing... and it isnt more then the average price. :pir-sceptic:

I just found myself the option for "pricelisting" on Bricklink, comparing all sellers and their prices on 1 page, used and new!!! Now I dont have to do so many difficult and cluthered searches through the mainpage anymore.

Edited by zorro3999

wish i had the money, then i made sure i would have boughed this lot directly! I can use a lot more ship parts and a hell load more pirates etc.!

Zorro3999, if you are interested to buy things from SuvieD, I will recommend you to pm him, on what are the things you want and your recommended budget. It will be best to ask him personally instead of doing wild speculation. :pir-sweet:

Zorro3999, if you are interested to buy things from SuvieD, I will recommend you to pm him, on what are the things you want and your recommended budget. It will be best to ask him personally instead of doing wild speculation. :pir-sweet:

Wild Speculation ?????

Im not doing wild speculation, Ive seen his exact prices on Bricklink through his signature and Im afraid I cant pay that knowing S&H will be so high (because hes US and Im Belgian). I hoped he had more then 8 but it seems he had sold some, if he had more if would be affordable because of the quantity.

I am however going to take a look at his other pirateaccessories (backpacks,...) and see I can get a reasonable amount to compensate the S&H

Can he change his prices if I asked and he agreed? Isnt he "holded" to the prices he put on Bricklink like Ebay??

Bricklink does receive its share of the sale dont they?

Ive read he is willing to bargain but is that according to Bricklink policies? (I only bought twice on Bricklink so I dont have much experience)

I will add everything up and when I get above 50 dollar I will send him a PM, because he states thats the minimum limit to start a bargaining

Thanks for the Tip, Whitefang !

Edited by zorro3999

Wild Speculation ?????

Im not doing wild speculation, Ive seen his exact prices on Bricklink through his signature and Im afraid I cant pay that knowing S&H will be so high (because hes US and Im Belgian). I hoped he had more then 8 but it seems he had sold some, if he had more if would be affordable because of the quantity.

I will add everything up and when I get above 50 dollar I will send him a PM, because he states thats the minimum limit to start a bargaining

It seems you can not even afford to buy anything at the time since you bid on stuff I have for sale on a Dutch marketplace (you know which one I refer to Mr. zorro3999) but you did not even reply to my message nor did you follow up on your offer. Fortunately, I ran into a buyer who was willing to buy the stuff and it is gone now... :pir_laugh2:

I bid on A LOT :pir_laugh2: of stuff on Kapaza, 2dehands.net, 2dehands.be, marktplaats, ...

i think your referring to marktplaats?? :pir-look:

http://kind-baby.marktplaats.nl/speelgoed-...l-soldiers.html

I did follow up for some time, but after making 4 offers i stopped, and i never saw a reply on marktplaats either? :pir-sad2:

I JUST (and I mean JUST) reveived 4 mails about that...But those 4 are the first i received/have seen

butthey were all in my spamfolder. Why was it send four times BTW? Because I made 4 offers? (it states changes have been made and....) if i haddnt been cheking my mails because of your message here i never read them either...

Im sorry but i realy didnt SEE any message from you?? Did you send it only once? Because my spam is deleted daily and i might have removed it without seeing it. I have never not-completed a transaction yet. :kahuka:

If you look at my ebay (http://feedback.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zorro3999)

, bricklink and kapaza accounts (all the same name, except kapaza were Im called killerfox3000)you will notice I have bought soldiers worth more then 250euros on one month time.

i also bougt a Skulles eye schooner and imperial flagship on kapaza with a fresh account but that ws a private transaction. And 100% feedback too :pir-classic: , except for my new kapaza account were someguy made a mistake and then corrected it (giving a 1 first and then a 10, while never selling/buying anything from him :pir-sceptic: )

Please resend it next time , if i make an offer on your items, I really wanted to buy them. (got shakos in surplus because my last bricklinkbuy but too few men...)

glad to hear you could sell it anyway... :thumbup:

(if it goes wrong I will buy them making an INSTANT payment though)

Again I repeat: Sorry, I didnt know

Edited by zorro3999

I bid on A LOT :pir_laugh2: of stuff on Kapaza, 2dehands.net, 2dehands.be, marktplaats, ...

i think your referring to marktplaats?? :pir-look:

http://kind-baby.marktplaats.nl/speelgoed-...l-soldiers.html

I did follow up for some time, but after making 4 offers i stopped, and i never saw a reply on marktplaats either? :pir-sad2:

I JUST (and I mean JUST) reveived 4 mails about that...But those 4 are the first i received/have seen

butthey were all in my spamfolder. Why was it send four times BTW? Because I made 4 offers? (it states changes have been made and....) if i haddnt been cheking my mails because of your message here i never read them either...

Im sorry but i realy didnt SEE any message from you?? Did you send it only once? Because my spam is deleted daily and i might have removed it without seeing it. I have never not-completed a transaction yet. :kahuka:

If you look at my ebay (http://feedback.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zorro3999)

, bricklink and kapaza accounts (all the same name, except kapaza were Im called killerfox3000)you will notice I have bought soldiers worth more then 250euros on one month time.

i also bougt a Skulles eye schooner and imperial flagship on kapaza with a fresh account but that ws a private transaction. And 100% feedback too :pir-classic: , except for my new kapaza account were someguy made a mistake and then corrected it (giving a 1 first and then a 10, while never selling/buying anything from him :pir-sceptic: )

Please resend it next time , if i make an offer on your items, I really wanted to buy them. (got shakos in surplus because my last bricklinkbuy but too few men...)

glad to hear you could sell it anyway... :thumbup:

(if it goes wrong I will buy them making an INSTANT payment though)

Again I repeat: Sorry, I didnt know

- yes, it is marktplaats.

- I have sent you 1 email about 2 weeks ago through the marktplaats email system.

- receiving email is your own responsibility, if necessary, adjust the spam filter in order to avoid missing out on important messages and notifications that are meant to inform you.

- the fact that you have 4 replies has to do with marktplaats sending notifications to each bidder, no matter how many bids this person has made, indicating that something in the listing has changed.

- usually bidders on marktplaats remove their earlier (lower) bids and keep their highest bid in place in order to clean up the bidding list, bidding 4 times on the same auction without someone else bidding against you therefore does not make sense.

- marktplaats does not have a feedback system, even if you are the high bidder, you can not be sure that you will win the auction since there is always someone else who will talk directly to the seller through email.

- you could have sent me an email asking if you were able to buy the items and if not, how much I wanted for them since communication is the key for success on marktplaats.

- no problem, I will resend a message next time if I see that you are bidding on my items.

- check out my current listings including a boxed 6267 Lagoon Lock-Up and a boxed 6274 Caribbean Clipper but maybe you already have these in your collection.

thanks for your answers and I will remember them.

I dont have a marktplaats account and only bought once (also some soldiers ...), now i know these things I will keep them in mind, before i didnt even know i could remove bids I made previously :pir-cry_sad:

Im afraid I cant change the telenet spamkiller even though I have an expensive 20Mbit connection with them i can only switch it off: (telenet sucks... :thumbdown: )

I guess I will have to read more carefully...or just join hotmail :pir_laugh2:

i will take a look at your auctions, but i mostly need soldiers (bluecoats): now im looking for the classic pirate captain torsos and epaullettes (all colors exept yellow). (i have plenty of shako and backpacks) also horsies are needed :-)

What a stunning collection! So did it sell?

I was wondering that as well.... :pir-classic: Great collection! I wish I had that much stuff..... :pir-cry_sad: