The Penguin

Beak's Bric-a-Brac Truck

theaterindex.gif

It seems that LEGO Batman MOCs are now in their Golden Age, so I've decided to post some of my Bat-MOCs....Here's the first one. )

You may remember, gentlemen, that nice movie Mystery of Batwoman. It was great, and the best thing is that the main villain there is I! ))))) :laugh:

So The Penguin has his toy factory there with a weapon factory in the basement.... :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Mystery_of_the_Batwoman

Here's the truck of his company.... (Could any of you, gentlemen, post a screenshot with Penguin's factory, please? :sweet: )

General view:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

"Toys" and the henchman:

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

The truck is nice, but the big box o' guns is even better! Good use of SW guns for other themes. :thumbup:

Very nice! I love it The Penguin, great to have this on the day you came back. Love the custom sticker, can you please post it?

The truck looks very good and clean, the colour scheme is of course just like you. But the best part for me is how good those weapons fit into the truck, I love your use of Star Wars blasters especially considering the movie had them as plasma rifles, so very fitting. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more! :cry_happy:

Btw, I bought this movie the other day at a gas station of all places, it is my favourite animated treatment of The Penguin.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

The Penguin

Good MOC, thanks! Hope, when I will look a film differences it will not be simple. And, as said JimButcher, SW blasters look's good in the Batman's MOC)

Very nice! I love it The Penguin, great to have this on the day you came back. Love the custom sticker, can you please post it?

Thanks a lot, friend! ) I'm delighted that you liked it! ) :cry_happy:

And here's the sticker:

beak.jpg

The truck looks very good and clean, the colour scheme is of course just like you. But the best part for me is how good those weapons fit into the truck, I love your use of Star Wars blasters especially considering the movie had them as plasma rifles, so very fitting. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more! :cry_happy:

more Bat-MOCs are to come, and even a comic story. ) :wink: Thanks again, friend, for you kind words. You know how i always value your opinion! ) :classic::thumbup:

Btw, I bought this movie the other day at a gas station of all places, it is my favourite animated treatment of The Penguin.

Yes, he's great. ) And now I'm going to say a heretic thing: in this movie I like Penguin's voice even more than in TNBA. Go Irish Penguin! )))) :laugh:

Thanks again for your comments, friend! ) :thumbup:

Goood day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Thanks a lot, friend! ) I'm delighted that you liked it! ) :cry_happy:

And here's the sticker:

beak.jpg

Thanks! I love that, do you mind if I use it?

more Bat-MOCs are to come, and even a comic story. ) :wink: Thanks again, friend, for you kind words. You know how i always value your opinion! ) :classic::thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing them, I plan to make a Lego comic eventually. Hopefully you provide some inspiration!

Yes, he's great. ) And now I'm going to say a heretic thing: in this movie I like Penguin's voice even more than in TNBA. Go Irish Penguin! )))) :laugh:

Me too admittingly, I didn't like it at first until I realised The Penguin isn't meant ot be menacing, and this voice fitted him perfectly. Not to mention he's voiced by David Ogden Stiers of *Mash* fame: Charles Emmerson Winchester the 3rd

Charleswinchestermash.jpg

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Finally, I can see some of Penguin's MOCs again! :cry_happy:

I am so glad you are back. Work must be tough and without Eurobricks and Internet connection, it's even tougher. Nevertheless, WhiteFang welcome you back to Eurobricks! :blush:

This is a very cool looking MOCs that modelled from Two-Face getaway vehicle. This is an extended version of the orignal vehicle. The sticker is crafted very nicely. I like it very much as it looks so cute. :laugh: The henchman and the toys is very nice. I love these crates of weapons stored at the rear of the van. This is a very nice MOC, and once again thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I love that, do you mind if I use it?

I shall be honored if you do. )

Looking forward to seeing them, I plan to make a Lego comic eventually. Hopefully you provide some inspiration!

Thanks. ) But mine turns out to be a bit big.... Near 70 pictures..... I think I'll cut it somehow.... :wacko::laugh:

Me too admittingly, I didn't like it at first until I realised The Penguin isn't meant ot be menacing, and this voice fitted him perfectly. Not to mention he's voiced by David Ogden Stiers of *Mash* fame: Charles Emmerson Winchester the 3rd

Oh, thanks for the picture! ) :classic: I was wondering how he looked like! ) :thumbup:

Finally, I can see some of Penguin's MOCs again!

Thanks a lot, friend! ) :cry_happy:

I am so glad you are back. Work must be tough and without Eurobricks and Internet connection, it's even tougher. Nevertheless, WhiteFang welcome you back to Eurobricks!

Yes, indeed it was tough but I earned something and with allthose awesome new sets that LEGO's going to give us, it may will come in handy.... ) :classic:

This is a very nice MOC, and once again thanks for sharing!

And I thank you! ) It is always a pleasure to know that my humble MOCs are of interest to you, gentlemen. ) I'm proud and honored! )

:cry_happy:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Great Penguin, what better way to show your back then posting a moc :laugh:. I happen to have MOTB on DVD so I know what the truck looks like, and I must say you have done a great job! The decal is great as well.

Great Penguin, what better way to show your back then posting a moc :laugh:. I happen to have MOTB on DVD so I know what the truck looks like, and I must say you have done a great job! The decal is great as well.

Thank you very much! ) I appreciate your opinion. ) I hope that my future MOCs will earn the same high rating as this one. ) :sweet:

Very nicely done, Penguin. You have great talent for building such creations.

Oh, you make me turn into black, white and red Penguin! ) :blush:

Thanks lot! ) I'm glad that you like it. )

A sleek van and a neat scenery indeed, nicely done. :thumbup:

A sleek van and a neat scenery indeed, nicely done. :thumbup:

Thank you very much, Asuka! ) :cry_happy:

I am glad that you like it. )

Thanks a lot, ???theriddler???! )

Much appreciated! )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Very nice, Penguin. I've not seen the film yet (still working my way through Vol.2), so I can't comment on accuracy and such, but it looks very nice. The front looks especially good... but I can't quite put my finger on exactly why. Lot's of guns inside means that Police and Batman are in for a rough night. :laugh:

Oh, and welcome back.

Very nice, Penguin. I've not seen the film yet (still working my way through Vol.2), so I can't comment on accuracy and such, but it looks very nice. The front looks especially good... but I can't quite put my finger on exactly why. Lot's of guns inside means that Police and Batman are in for a rough night. :laugh:

Oh, and welcome back.

Thank you very much, Brainbox! )

Your opinion is always of a great importance to me! ) :cry_happy:

A rough night it will be, indeed! ) :classic:

Thanks, I'm also glad to see you! ) :sweet:

i havnt seen mystery if bat-woman yet but the truck is still good looking! I like the star wars guns in the back.

Hmmm. It looks very good, sort of like Two-Faces Truck in the old batmobile set. It looks a lot better, though, as it actually has a fair amount of space in the back, a proper rear door, and no stupid launching mechanism. Very well done. :thumbup:

Edited by millacol88

Thank you very much, Brainbox! )

Your opinion is always of a great importance to me! ) :cry_happy:

Aww... :cry_happy:

i havnt seen mystery if bat-woman yet but the truck is still good looking! I like the star wars guns in the back.

Thank you very much! ) :sweet:

Hmmm. It looks very good, sort of like Two-Faces Truck in the old batmobile set. It looks a lot better, though, as it actually has a fair amount of space in the back, a proper rear door, and no stupid launching mechanism. Very well done.

Indeed, the inspiration came from Two-Face's van, as you have noticed. ) :classic:

Aww... :cry_happy:

It is sheer truth. ) :sweet:

I never flatter anybody. Either I keep silent or tell the truth. )

P.S.

And thanks for your comments! ) :blush: