Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 12

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_12_large.jpg

…and that was when the dragons came down out of the north to put a stop to the evil invasion. Did you know that dragons can fly for days without rest? Well, it was because of…

p1050531.jpg

Lord Dragonator’s voice droned on as it had for the entire night. The people of the keep stood, or in some cases sat, around the Grand Hall in various states of consciousness. Some were asleep on their feet, while others were enjoying themselves immensely.

p1050529.jpg

After the lack of some sort of vote the previous day, Lord Dragonator had decided that the people needed to be taught a lesson. So, locking the doors of the Grand Hall, he had them stand around while he lectured them on how important it is to capture the traitors. This soon turned into a history lesson, and by the end of the night, everyone was sick of the numerous battles that Dragonator was reciting. He was like an encyclopaedia! After the first three hours, most people had stopped listening and started having there own conversations or doing… other things. Lord Dragonator continued, oblivious to his distracted audience.

p1050534.jpg

Eventually, the sun rose, and Lord Dragonator opened the doors to let breakfast in. The people sat down, weary after a sleepless night, many were very grumpy indeed! However, they were all determined that today, somebody would be convicted, for fear of another one of their insane host’s night time 'chats'…

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus - deceased, condemned by vote

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne – deceased, condemned by vote

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - deceased, condemned by vote

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard) - deceased, condemned by vote

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

Hope you are all having fun. Today’s twist may have taken some of you by surprise, which is great! What’s the point in a game if everything happens how you want? :wink: Anyway, on the extra-curricular list, there is still the caption contest to take part in (link in my signature). The winners of the building challenge were TinyPiesRUs with the funniest entry, while Blocky took home not only the most interesting, but also the best overall. Congratulations to these two, and well done to everyone else who took part. Also, a VHC award goes to Shadows, who was the runner up in all three categories. I was planning on making this a big event with pictures and everything, but I’ve run out of time. :tongue: Oh well.

Good luck everyone, and remember, somebody must be voted off today! A majority of 5 is still required.

Well that's just great! Thanks to Lord Dragonator we're now nowhere nearer a rightful conviction - I, at the very least, didn't get a chance to do anything! *grumbles*

This, of course, likely means that either I will die today, or that I will have some semblance of support in voting for one of the four possible traitors. Sigh...I'm going to take a nap, and likely will multiple times throughout the day...*yawn* (read: new excuse for school yay!)

~Kyle

Lord Dragonator’s voice droned on as it had for the entire night. The people of the keep stood, or in some cases sat, around the Grand Hall in various states of consciousness. Some were asleep on their feet, while others were enjoying themselves immensely.

Uh huh. Immensely. :hmpf_bad:

After the lack of some sort of vote the previous day, Lord Dragonator had decided that the people needed to be taught a lesson. So, locking the doors of the Grand Hall, he had them stand around while he lectured them on how important it is to capture the traitors.

To me, this is a good indicator that we weren't on the right path.

Here we go again. :hmpf:

However, they were all determined that today, somebody would be convicted, for fear of another one of their insane host’s night time 'chats'…

Why do I feel like that's a threat? :sceptic:

Congratulations to these two, and well done to everyone else who took part. Also, a VHC award goes to Shadows, who was the runner up in all three categories.

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride... :cry_sad:

So, we're right back where we started... 2 days ago? Oh no, that's right, 2 days ago we could have not killed Fred. :angry:

Let's try to get this right, while we still can.

Mary: What, where am I. what's going on? Oh, right, Dragonator locked us in here. Oh well. At least his droneing voice helped me get a good nights sleep. What have others to say of the previous night? Kyle? You couldn't do your job? Wonderful. We really are back to square one. Okay, who wants to start the wild accusations with no evidence at all? Rits? Savy? Blocky... I mean Byron. How about you Kyle. Oh, I'm so confused, and I think Dragonator cause'd me to dream of dragons and battles...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Frence toast please! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz what, what, what! Oh my neck is really sore.

Well we are back to square one again.

Here are my questions from yesterday.

So Friar who do you think is guilty?

Michael, why did Savril have to knock you out?

Kyle, why do you think Savril had to knock out Michael?

Mary, does Rotrigous wear granny bloomers?

Paul, were you happy with Kyles investigation naming you a loyalist?

Paul, were you happy with Kyles investigation naming you a loyalist?[/i]

Should I be miserable instead then? :look: Did anyone get their night actions done while Dragonator droned on? :sceptic:

Should I be miserable instead then? :look: Did anyone get their night actions done while Dragonator droned on? :sceptic:

I think you are missing the point to my question. Lets say we do kill off kyle, bercause he has declared you a loyalist, and he is found to be a traitor or mercenary, this will cast doubt on his "investigation" into your allegiances. Do you feel that Kyle is a loyalist as well or do you think he is a threat to the loyalists?

No night actions were possible as we were all in the same room.

Dragonator's lecture blocked all of our night actions...:hmpf:

I think you are missing the point to my question. Lets say we do kill off kyle, bercause he has declared you a loyalist, and he is found to be a traitor or mercenary, this will cast doubt on his "investigation" into your allegiances. Do you feel that Kyle is a loyalist as well or do you think he is a threat to the loyalists?

No night actions were possible as we were all in the same room.

I'm not entirely sure. Part of me says traitor, part of me says mercenary. Still, we have to vote someone off or face another lecture.

Alright, I've got a little idea for something we can do while we wait for some actual useful information to come up!

Let's play a game!

Who did YOU want to target last night, as in, who did you TRY to, but were foiled by Dragonator's failure of a speech? =P

I tried to target ImperialShadows/Rits.

~Kyle

I'm not entirely sure. Part of me says traitor, part of me says mercenary. Still, we have to vote someone off or face another lecture.

Sorry Kyle, I mean loyalist instead of mercenary. I was typing but not thinking. Anyhow, when are we going to get some actual leads instead of lynchs that end up being wrong? :hmpf_bad:

So Friar who do you think is guilty?

The butler or the maid is often the murderer in Mystery Novels Roman Stories.

I VOTE Mary. - plus, she's one FUGLY woman! (looks into the sky, apologizes, and makes the secret sign)

(looks up again and takes a drink!) He'll She'll drive a Friar to the Alter Boys :blush: - F-F-F-F-F UGLY!

The butler or the maid is often the murderer in Mystery Novels Roman Stories.

I VOTE Mary. - plus, she's one FUGLY woman! (looks into the sky, apologizes, and makes the secret sign)

(looks up again and takes a drink!) He'll She'll drive a Friar to the Alter Boys :blush: - F-F-F-F-F UGLY!

I'm quoting that so you can't edit it out! :laugh:

I tried to block Michael/Quarryman again to see if there was anything to it.

As we all agreed upon, I tried to protect Kyle, who said that no matter what happened, he could do his investigation. Seems that didn't quite turn out to be true.

Now what? I think we can expect Draggy to block our night actions from here on out, which means we can't find out what Michael is up to, good or bad, to know if Savvy (dammit, Mary, now I'm doing it) is trying to stop him because he's good or bad.

Stumped. Again.

To Be or not to be that is the question. Think about this, what if lord draggy ovwer there knows who is what and cow goes moo?

Stop giving them hints!

To Be or not to be that is the question. Think about this, what if lord draggy ovwer there knows who is what and cow goes moo?

Stop giving them hints!

Aren't you dead yet?

So, I think it's totally dumb that dragonator would block our night actions when we all clearly had a plan. Let's vote for him. I'm tired of his interference.

Vote: Dragon-breath

I'm totally rebelling against our overlord here and killing Staudie too.

*disembowels Staudie with a Greek sword*

Die annoying crap-face! :laugh: That was fun.

Aren't you dead yet?

So, I think it's totally dumb that dragonator would block our night actions when we all clearly had a plan. Let's vote for him. I'm tired of his interference.

I'm totally rebelling against our overlord here and killing Staudie too.

Hey everyone Haggis for lunch! MMMMMM entrails :sick:

Aren't you dead yet?

You had a plan? Wow. That's amazing! Oh look, a note:

I'm tired or your face's interference!

Oh Lady Dolores, you are full of witty remarks, aren't you? :laugh:

It's not that noticeable is it? I thought the mints might be helpful... :look:

Haha, he got you. :laugh: Really, your getting as bad as me, mother always said you probably would. :tongue:

At least I brush my teeth every night. You make no effort at all! :angry:

Yeah, but then, I'm not the one clomping around on two legs am I?

No, I guess not. :hmpf_bad:

... and killing Staudie too.

Oh yes, stab at him as much as you like, that's what he's here for. :wink:

Oh yes, stab at him as much as you like, that's what he's here for. :wink:

I didn't just stab him, I disemboweled him! :hmpf_bad: Notice he hasn't posted since then? That's because he's dead. :tongue:

I didn't just stab him, I disemboweled him! :hmpf_bad: Notice he hasn't posted since then? That's because he's dead. :tongue:

Good job! Now, take out draggy too, and then we can all go home for lunch :laugh:

Anyway, as I a was going to say, blocking me is wasting a night action, as I don't have a night action you can block. I'd suggest you block someone else the coming night , assuming that draggy doesn't drag us through another insane history lesson locked in here.

I am sick and trying to read up on 20 pages of pirates return!

I am lost as to whar we should do...

I have tried this and that but the traitors are to cunning.

Any body got any smart ideas?

No, since we weren't allowed to attempt our tactics, we're in the same place we were when we left off...