Hinckley

EB News Presents: Interview Index

I believe you are.

And for the second time tonight, can I please have an interview? Please? Please? PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease? I'll be really bratty good!! *sweet*

2034555090_bb96f500ae_b.jpg

Im Feelin Evil...

NOTE - There will be 1 more "Comical" Interview, and than its back to normal.

Stauder :-$

Edited by Stauder

I was wondering where all the interviews have gone 8-|

I thought they evaporated :'-(

It makes more sense that they're here though :-)

Indeed, like Captain Green Hair!

Good idea Mr. Tiber *y*

Go pirates *pirate*

arrrr! :-P

updated with Tiber! Great interview.

That is true Hinckley, That is true.... X-D

*sweet*

I wonder who we will publish next! Seriously, I dont know... Shadows does the publishing... I just do the interviews...

Stauder

EDIt - How'd this quote get here? Meh, its funny.. Leave it..

Origin Story: One day, we were discussing how to manage bad behaviour at the Eurobricks board, and Mister Phes wrote this :

The Torture chamber was born. See, it's here !

chamber.jpg

Now let's see how it works :

A typical kid is arriving on EB

bionicleboy.jpg

But his bad attitude is instantaneously noticed by some dark admin

darkyoda.jpg

The kid is immediately put into the chamber !

chamber-masta.jpg

Hero Name: Yoda

Secret Identity: Admin X-Wingyoda

Powers/Weapons/Abilities: A complete range of torture tool. His special powers include avatar distortion, wiping and spanking

Other Details: No real other detail.

Sorry, it has to be done X-D

Edited by Stauder

Dare I mention that as our holiday special, we presented a new look at one of EB's favourite members (I said member... :-$ )?

I'm sure it would have been a much more popular episode, but apparently everyone takes time out of their otherwise completely empty schedules to sit and open presents and junk. :-|

So go read it, people. Geez. It's actually funny, and Staudie nearly dies. It's an all-around winner! *y*

Zee Whacker, Re-Deux.

(and yes, there is whacking in there, some of which is important for next weeks show as well)

Speaking of next week ... Coming on New Years Eve, the interview you've all been waiting for ... Dick Clark! *wacko*

No, not really, but I swear, he doesn't age either. I think he's undead too. *skull*

Disclaimer: If he's actually aged, or dead or something, I didn't hear about it, so don't blame me for jokes done in poor taste. You get what you pay for, and so far I haven't gotten my first check for this gig. >:-( ;-)

Sorry guys, the studio is havving tech difficulties (Both Shadows and the guest have diarrea, must have been something I put in there coffee by accident X-D as revenge) so no interview this week.

Stauder.

Sorry guys, the studio is havving tech difficulties (Both Shadows and the guest have diarrea, must have been something I put in there coffee by accident X-D as revenge) so no interview this week.

Stauder.

I'm sorry folks, Staudie forgets that we can't carry on when he forgets to interview people, so he seems to think that we don't have an interview ready, but in fact, I do. A good one too. That's what professional television personalities do. :-P

I'm not even sure what he has against the poor guest, especially since he might not even know who it is, but I'm completely immune to such bowel distress. Though I am feeling a bit funny ... 8-| 8-�

*goes off to use Staudie's dressing room bathroom while yelling, "Stay tuned for the next big interview ... tomorrow!"*

I knew u had some ready, I need t odo some myself, victims brace yourslfs... tommorrow....

stauder

The show is cancelled, we're never doing another interview. I've had enough. If it isn't one thing, it's another. I can't deal with the pressure anymore.

Now that I have concluded the April fools portion of this post, I just wanted to let you all know that I am a bit behind schedule, but hope to get the next interview posted later this morning. Until then, go build something Pirate-y (look at the banner in The Big Billboard o' Doom).

The show is cancelled, we're never doing another interview. I've had enough. If it isn't one thing, it's another. I can't deal with the pressure anymore.

Now that I have concluded the April fools portion of this post, I just wanted to let you all know that I am a bit behind schedule, but hope to get the next interview posted later this morning. Until then, go build something Pirate-y (look at the banner in The Big Billboard o' Doom).

Whoo Pumpernickle flavoured socks with Billy Joel on them! Whoop! Whoop!

There's the random part of my post. Now what's this piratey thing I hear about? *sweet*

Stauder.

This station is running late, I'm never listening again! I'm fed up with its inconsistencies!!!!!!!

:-P .

I wonder who is next? *sweet*

:laugh: I went to edit the first post and was like "Hey! :hmpf_bad: Who took my job?" But then I remembered we gave Imperialshadows power... :look:

Great, you can do it yourself now. yay! :grin:

:laugh: I went to edit the first post and was like "Hey! :hmpf_bad: Who took my job?" But then I remembered we gave Imperialshadows power... :look:

In that case fork over that backstage pass, and the Actor's guild card, and the soda you keep sneaking out of the director's fridge. Only regular staff & guests can do that! :tongue:

Staudie. :classic:

What were you people thinking? :wacko:

And worse still, I forgot too. :blush:

I thought Sinner was the Self-Servicer... :laugh:

Hinckley,Shadows, these are some of the EB News Interview, which Staudie and ImperialShadows had done for the past 2 months plus.

Cool, that made updating quick and easy. Thanks! :thumbup:

If i had powers i would be adding these :tongue:

2008-07-28 Mister Phes

2008-07-31 Lord Thrawn

2008-08-03 ZCerberus

2008-08-05 Mogan19

2008-08-07 Nannan Z

Rip-offs (whitefang has Encouraged me enough to at least do one more) :tongue: (You don't have to enclude them :cry_sad: )

2008-03-20 All boats reviewed, bsb and Amarda will be split up for boat to boat comparisons!

2008-08-05 Shooting Cannons

Still to Come!

Brick Burning/Melting

Mini Figs

Connecting Test

Colour Difference

Scratch Test

Bending

Reviews

2008-07-31 7736 Quad Bike

Regards Cpt. PB