Clonecommando007

Eurobricks Clone Wars Building Contest

Here it is, my Bignette take on the Battle of Kashyyyk for the contest. Technically it's a WIP since there are no Woshyr trees, or Droid Gunships, and it doesn't EXACTLY resemble the one in the movie, but it's done enough for the contest, for now. So here it is, the Battle Of Kashyyyk: :wink:

july_310.jpg

Here's a link to more picures: http://cabg.forumotion.com/clone-army-crea...shyyyk-t913.htm

(Note: Because of area size limitations, this was designed to be HALF of the beach from EP III. :classic: )

And the VIG catagory:

During the battle to re-take Sullust IV a group of Troopers led by an ARC a Recon Trooper encounter and attempt ot destroy a CIS cannon platform:

august18.jpg

Edited by astoriabluelegos

Sorry for being late. Since I feel bad about not being on to stop the flow of entries on the 31st, I'm going to let all entries before this post that were turned in after the 31st still be qualified. Kimt, if you could lock this topic please. The entries topic is officially closed! Any entries turned in after this will be disqualified. Good luck to everyone in the vote!

Topic locked and good luck to all

KimT