Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

EB News Pesents: Mister Phes!

We all have our joys Mister Phes, you have your chatter, I have EB News, Green Hair has a thing for keyboards....

or t

If you want to know what i sound like tough, try this or go directly here,

Staudie.

Edited by Stauder

We all have our joys Mister Phes, you have your chatter, I have EB News, Green Hair has a thing for keyboards....

or t

If you want to know what i sound like tough, try this or go directly here,

Staudie.

Keyboards rule! :pir-tongue:

Ohw yeah we all remember those, and the historic poll that came from it :pir-grin:

Argh, this has to be one of the craziest interviews yet. :pir_wacko:

Mister Phes was spending a lot of his time on Eurobricks on matters that are not directly linked with the Pirate forum. He wanted to refocus on Pirates. To help him avoid being distracted from pirates he's restricted to the pirates forum and the Eurobricks headlines. This is on his own request! And being an admin he can change his viewing permissions at any time should he choose to do so.

Well, I salute you for that, Phes. Making a sacrifice for the good of the Eurobricks Pirate community is very noble of yah. :thumbup:

Pointless? Pointless? Well my good man, if it has no point than how come you find it entertaining? Hmmm?

Stauder.

I was almost missing this (well, to tell the truth, I read it, but forgot to post a comment :pir-blush: )!

Great interview :thumbup: Probably the best thread I've seen on EB this week :pir-oh:

The new interactive/live function is really usefull to add a more personal touch to these.

Can't wait for the next one (will you be using the live modality again :pir-look: ?)

LuxorV

Yes, the next one is also live. I am considering posting it today, so we get on the "MondayThusday" shedule... The question is Should I?

Stauder.

Yes, the next one is also live. I am considering posting it today, so we get on the "MondayThusday" shedule... The question is Should I?

If you can manage that schedule, go for it.

Somehow that's more or less exactly what I expect to see in an interview with Mr Phes.

Razor sharp and always trying to take the lead.

Very entertaining!