Rate the set  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

I've eventually finished mine. Lots of spares left over, and a few stickers I left off/spare. I'd higlt reccommend this over the AT-TE, cheaper, better figures (Only Rotta and Rex are exclusive to that, Obi Wan, Plo Koon, Cody & Asajj are exculsive to this.) Nice build.

Build: 8/10

Pieces: 9/10

Stickers: 6/10

Figures: 10/10

Playability: 8/10

Swooshability: 8/10 (Tad Heavy :tongue: )

Overall: 9/10

I've eventually finished mine. Lots of spares left over, and a few stickers I left off/spare. I'd higlt reccommend this over the AT-TE, cheaper, better figures (Only Rotta and Rex are exclusive to that)

No Rotta comes with the Twilight. Rex is the only exclusive which is why im going to buy him off ebay.

Good luck not paying much! i bet it will be very expensive ...... :tongue:

Better than getting a 100 quid set for 2 Clones and a AT-TE I wont really use...He will proberbly be like

Edited by Joey Lock

I just cannot beleive that no one knows what that is

pic

it is the exost(spelling?) ports for the engine. the just used that peice so that it will be the right slope, it is not a compartment

by the way, unlike popular beleif those two big things on top of the rgs are not thrusters they are gigantic missile lauchers.

by the way, unlike popular beleif those two big things on top of the rgs are not thrusters they are gigantic missile lauchers.

Wait, so where are the thrusters? No where? :wacko:

they're both i think you'll find

The set is £80, the Droid Gunship is £35, the V-19 Torrent is £50 and the AT-TE is £100.

I already know from another reliable Uk source that the AT-TE is £64.99.

Your price must be an error :wink:

Edited by The Rancor

Wait, so where are the thrusters? No where? :wacko:

I think the front part is a missile launcher and the back is the thrusters

On Amazon.co.uk the AT-TE is listed for 70£. Hope, you are right, then I can buy more Doctor Who actionfigures.^^

P.S. Has anybody the exact weight for the Spider-Walker?

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

Now thats more like it, I was wondering why the Old AT-TE cheaper than the Old RGS and the New RGS is cheaper than the New AT-TE (If that makes sense) :tongue:

If the Ultimate Space Battle wasn't 180$ due to stupid Bricklink money pigs... and the ARC-170 wasn't 90$ due to stupid Bricklink money pigs... I'd buy those ships. But it's too bad that all they could care about is... money. Oh god it's depressing me. The RGS is NOT my favourite ship style-wise, look-wise or fig-wise. CW isn't my thing either. But because I missed out...? Too bad for me!

Oh yes and thank you for the review. A little skimpy on words and it didn't really criticise or praise the set... but the pictures were all very good and nonetheless I think this deserves to be frontpaged.

Picked up a copy today for US $120 at Target. Wasn't expecting it to be quite that much. It's a nice set, but for that price I really would have liked a few extra clones.

I know because I seen the price with my own eyes labeled on the box of the set.

"Your price must be an error :wink:"

has someone seen it in Belguim? i would like to know,... because i'm so jealous of you guys.

MUST...BUY...CLONE WARS....SETS!!!

**AARGH**

Sad mines on the Release date of the Sets...I wont be able to get them because I will have to many Presents to tend to... :tongue: I might go out later that day... :wink:

Mine's two days after - three cheers for my wife who'll be taking time out from my b-day bbq to get the set for me!

They were first found in UK, in Woolworths but now they have "You can´t buy me until 26th July" codes.

P.S. Did anybody try to put the Cody sunscreen on a Phase II helmet? And can somebody post pics of Assaijs skirt?

They were first found in UK, in Woolworths but now they have "You can´t buy me until 26th July" codes.

P.S. Did anybody try to put the Cody sunscreen on a Phase II helmet? And can somebody post pics of Assaijs skirt?

You can't put the viser on the phase 2 helmets. The phase one helmets have little holes in the sides.

good set, lacking review!

add some insight man! :sceptic:

Still I'm gonna have to debate for this, I mean 140$ CDN?!

I'm not made of money!! :tongue:

I agree. But Lego is my drug. Even if the lego in canada are THE MOST OVERPRICED IN THE WORLD I must buy them!

The 140$ price is ridiculous, but I will even buy it because it is a very very cool set.

Edited by Trudop561

Picked up a copy today for US $120 at Target. Wasn't expecting it to be quite that much. It's a nice set, but for that price I really would have liked a few extra clones.

Where was the Target that had it? Im planning on possibly getting it this weekend if they have it...

did i not explain it clearly?

the door above the gun in this pic

Visit My Website

is not evan a door, tlc just used that peice to get the right slope. this sticker on that mentoined peice is supposed to represent the thrusters.

those things on top are not thrusters/engins they are just missile launchers

look at the atachment

i did not meen to put "look at my websight" thingy sorry, not my website

also the slits in the back of the missile lauchers are for excess missile excaust

post-3390-1216857327.jpg

Edited by amateur newbie