Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Hey, sorry, slight change of plans...

I think I'm going to have Siloux return home, to start another plot I wanted to do :classic: . I'll leave Cecil with your group, WhiteFang, though. Hope it's all right and doesn't interfere with anything.

No worries. Siloux can procced with his new plot, and I am looking forward to it. When you are done with him, we will reunite back, one day! :wink:

I will take care of Cecil, you can always take over him as and when you feel like, even in my midst of the story. You are most welcome to do so, except killing him off. :tongue: However, I will like to check if you are still continuing the current plot that we are engaging? Which means, will you still use Adrick and Erik in our story, to co-relate Symbol of the Nine?

No worries. Siloux can procced with his new plot, and I am looking forward to it. When you are done with him, we will reunite back, one day! :wink:

I will take care of Cecil, you can always take over him as and when you feel like, even in my midst of the story. You are most welcome to do so, except killing him off. :tongue: However, I will like to check if you are still continuing the current plot that we are engaging? Which means, will you still use Adrick and Erik in our story, to co-relate Symbol of the Nine?

Sure, I can still use them. Cecil as well. :classic:

What's that you say Ragnir? King Dragonator?

No no, Lord Dragonator will still do, please.

I should think so. Don't expect it to last long though, with every rise there is a fall.

Yes, that's the worrying part, the guy who writes these scripts is insane... :look:

Hey! I heard that! And now I will plot your doom. Eventually.

Oh great, thanks. :hmpf:

In other news, I've got to work on the Dragon Masters write up, or should I say, the Dragon Masters Kingdom (of old called the Kingdom of Dragons, but more on that later :wink:). I'm going to be making this fairly detailed, so bear with me. :classic: If you like, I can write the full descriptions in the character summary thread so it doesn't take up to much space in the main summary thread, and provide links to the various things. This could be a long journey, but I'm glad your all along for it. :laugh: To tickle your taste buds, some of the things I'm going to work on first are:

- A run down of the military, including detailed pictures of the various uniforms used throughout the kingdoms history, an in depth discussion of the various ranks and 'special' positions, as well as the different legions found in the various regions of the land and the four different sections. An top of this there will be a nice description of the different plumes and helmets used to denote rank, and how they have changed throughout the history of the kingdom (formerly an empire, but more on that later as well). Also included will be a description of weapons. After I finish all that (if I ever do :grin:) there will probably be some other military things, such as history, including battles and famous commanders, plus anything else I think of in the meantime. There will also be xome new characters that come of this.

- Cities, towns, major military outposts, landmarks etc.

- The various groups, such as political groups, the aristocracy (including the various Houses and an explanation of the Alliances), religious groups, merchants/trading partners (also types of trade including major imports/exports and where they are produced, including agriculture and industry).

- A solid currency

After these things will eventually come a nice, long detailed history and some other things as well, such as town plans, various building descriptions (and pictures), and anything else I deem important that I have at the moment forgotten. First to do though is get a basic outline of the summary for the summary thread, which I will work on first. This will of course be updated and changed a huge amount as I go, as it will be an ever changing, ever progressing project. I'll make regular updates to the summary thread whenever I write a new section, providing links etc.

What, you think I'm taking this to seriously? :tongue: Well, lets just say I've taken it as a bit of a project. I wont be able to do much on it until Mystery Castle is finished, however after that I will definitely put in some serious work. I want my Kingdom to become as realistic as possible, so this is my way of starting that. It will be relaxing to have something fun to gradually work on, and I look forward to it. Of course, a lot of this will take some time, and I probably wont explain everything, however I'm sure you'll all get the gist of it from how it is explained in the game. I will eventually develope this into something beyond our fun little game, but that will not be for a long while yet. Lets say I'm aspiring to write some stories like other AFOLs such as SavatheAggie etc.

Right, I've rambled enough for now, nobody is probably listening anyway. :laugh: So, perhaps rather than talking about what I will do, I should go get on and do it! :tongue: If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I am also very open to suggestions if you have any. Just don't even think about 'suggesting' I get rid of the dragons, otherwise they will come for you. :devil:

What, you think I'm taking this to seriously? :tongue: Well, lets just say I've taken it as a bit of a project. I wont be able to do much on it until Mystery Castle is finished, however after that I will definitely put in some serious work.

Right, I've rambled enough for now, nobody is probably listening anyway. :laugh:

I don't read anybody else, but did I notice that you're finally ready to get the next day of the mystery castle going? Oh good! :laugh:

In other news, I've got to work on the Dragon Masters write up, or should I say, the Dragon Masters Kingdom (of old called the Kingdom of Dragons, but more on that later :wink:). I'm going to be making this fairly detailed, so bear with me. :classic: If you like, I can write the full descriptions in the character summary thread so it doesn't take up to much space in the main summary thread, and provide links to the various things. This could be a long journey, but I'm glad your all along for it. :laugh: To tickle your taste buds, some of the things I'm going to work on first are:

Lord Dragonator King Dragonator, I appericate your efforts in helping me to shape up the Dragon Masters Kingdom. There will be a lot more work involved in making up this summary for EBRP. I believed you have a great idea of what the entire index should contain, and using the character thread as the link to their profiles. In this way, users will not be confused. :tongue:

I still prefer to call it Dragon Masters Kingdom, until maybe in the near future. A change in ruler will cause some uproar among others. I may pray a safe succession to the future.

- A run down of the military, including detailed pictures of the various uniforms used throughout the kingdoms history, an in depth discussion of the various ranks and 'special' positions, as well as the different legions found in the various regions of the land and the four different sections. An top of this there will be a nice description of the different plumes and helmets used to denote rank, and how they have changed throughout the history of the kingdom (formerly an empire, but more on that later as well). Also included will be a description of weapons. After I finish all that (if I ever do :grin:) there will probably be some other military things, such as history, including battles and famous commanders, plus anything else I think of in the meantime. There will also be xome new characters that come of this.

- Cities, towns, major military outposts, landmarks etc.

- The various groups, such as political groups, the aristocracy (including the various Houses and an explanation of the Alliances), religious groups, merchants/trading partners (also types of trade including major imports/exports and where they are produced, including agriculture and industry).

- A solid currency

After reading through, you are determined to compile a history textbook on Dragon Masters, aren't you? :tongue:

I am very very pleased to see so much planned phases, for the index. I will defintely like to see the finshing outcome. If there is any questions on what to insert into the Summary index, please highlight to me. I will do my best to help you on this.

After these things will eventually come a nice, long detailed history and some other things as well, such as town plans, various building descriptions (and pictures), and anything else I deem important that I have at the moment forgotten. First to do though is get a basic outline of the summary for the summary thread, which I will work on first. This will of course be updated and changed a huge amount as I go, as it will be an ever changing, ever progressing project. I'll make regular updates to the summary thread whenever I write a new section, providing links etc.

Will be looking forward to your summary thread. Remember, to use the Character thread as your working area. :classic:

As much as possible, please use the standard proposed format for the time being. Future expansion on the indexs' content will be considered once our structure are much settled.

What, you think I'm taking this to seriously? :tongue: Well, lets just say I've taken it as a bit of a project. I wont be able to do much on it until Mystery Castle is finished, however after that I will definitely put in some serious work. I want my Kingdom to become as realistic as possible, so this is my way of starting that. It will be relaxing to have something fun to gradually work on, and I look forward to it. Of course, a lot of this will take some time, and I probably wont explain everything, however I'm sure you'll all get the gist of it from how it is explained in the game. I will eventually develope this into something beyond our fun little game, but that will not be for a long while yet. Lets say I'm aspiring to write some stories like other AFOLs such as SavatheAggie etc.

We share the same sentiments and love for EBRP. I understand that you are busy with Mystery Castle, good job on that game. It's a pity I was murdered in the night. :cry_sad:

Right, I've rambled enough for now, nobody is probably listening anyway. :laugh: So, perhaps rather than talking about what I will do, I should go get on and do it! :tongue: If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I am also very open to suggestions if you have any. Just don't even think about 'suggesting' I get rid of the dragons, otherwise they will come for you. :devil:

Finally, you are finished with your speech. It certainly took a long time for me to finishing reading this post. :hmpf:

However, it's great to know that your EBRP Spirit is still burning within you. :wink:

Talk to me, if you need any help with anything. Will try my best to help you.

I don't read anybody else, but did I notice that you're finally ready to get the next day of the mystery castle going? Oh good! :laugh:

Oh come on, it's only been one day!! Some people are much to eager. :tongue: I haven't even received all the night actions, yet alone built the scenery! Ah well, all in a days work I guess. :grin:

I'll get there eventually, don't you worry. But remember, if I start the day earlier, then It'll cut into your building time for the challenge! :wink:

Edited by Dragonator

Opps, missed you WhiteFang, sorry. :blush:

Thanks for your kind words. I think my kingdom has some great stuff heading it's way, as well as some bad. :wink: Let's just say this succession isn't likely to go all that well, as Lord Dragonator well knows. There is always more than one meaning in every action...

Well yes, it is called the Dragon Masters Kingdom at the moment. The Kingdom of Dragons I referred to is actually a translation of the original name from the old tongue for the once mighty kingdom that ruled the entire land from sea to sea. This was well before humans arrived of course, and is now only remembered by the more eccentric of scholars, such as Cyprox the Wise of Hamenwear. After the arrival of the humans in the land (we don't yet have a name for the continent, do we? Perhaps that needs some thinking about...), the war of 100 years ensured, which eventually resulted in the dragons being forced into their central nesting grounds and the capital city of Dratos (now called Dragons Keep). After this, the humans set up the Agaetian Empire, which eventually included the area known now as the Dragon Masters Kingdom, but which at the time was mainly just the dragons last point of refuge. Their great cities were destroyed, and the ugly, backwards buildings of the humans replaced them. The dragons were forced back into their Sacred Valley and other such hiding places, until a later time of greater friendliness between the races. Of course, the old empire no longer exists, and has since been replaced by the kingdoms we know today (not immediately of course, there have been all sorts of kingdoms in between, with different territories conquered and various small states etc being in place at one time), but that is all a story for another day. :grin:

Sorry for the history lesson, I got a little carried away. It was very short anyway, I just quickly skimmed over some main points. Perhaps I'll include something like that in the summary that I'll be writing, and then link to a full history at a later date, divided into the proper sections. We will see how far my enthusiasm can carry me. :wink:

I have a very good idea of what the summary will look like; don't worry, it will include all the main points that you have meticulously laid out in the other summaries, and I'll eventually edit in links to the other information as I get around to it. Do not fear, I am a perfectionist, and every minute detail will be thoroughly covered. :grin: (Man, what am I getting myself into here?... :look::laugh: )

Oh, and you may call me Lord Dragonator, I like that better anyway.

You just had to geta comment in somewhere, didn't you? :hmpf:

Oh course, now bow before your king.

I'll deal with you shortly you stuck up prick! Don't think your going to have this easy.

No, you always liked it hard. :devil:

:oh3: You did not just say that! :angry:

EDIT: Oh yes, and sorry for the double post, but I thought I had better answer WhiteFang. :grin:

Edited by Dragonator

Sorry for the history lesson, I got a little carried away. It was very short anyway, I just quickly skimmed over some main points. Perhaps I'll include something like that in the summary that I'll be writing, and then link to a full history at a later date, divided into the proper sections. We will see how far my enthusiasm can carry me. :wink:

I have a very good idea of what the summary will look like; don't worry, it will include all the main points that you have meticulously laid out in the other summaries, and I'll eventually edit in links to the other information as I get around to it. Do not fear, I am a perfectionist, and every minute detail will be thoroughly covered. :grin: (Man, what am I getting myself into here?... :look::laugh: )

I am never worried about your content as well as the format. I know you will do a great job. :wink:

Seriously, I am thinking like I am looking at some "DM" history lesson which lasted about 100 years ago. Don't force me to write on a prequel as well on "Borders War".

I am a perfectionist as well, especially in such minor details. Meanwhile, we will wait for your Mystery Castle's closure and procced with the EBRP in the near future. :classic:

Oh yes, and sorry for the double post, but I thought I had better answer WhiteFang. :grin:

Glad you did. Otherwise, I will be sending in my White Fang Force and Red Valiant Force, to help your opposing house to overthrow you as next heir to the King, and make you live as an exile. :tongue:

Am I a little too harsh? :wink:

However, due to our long standing relations between two kingdoms. I will re-consider my earlier proposal. Offering aids to your coup d'état will be the likely outcome for the part of the alliance package. :classic:

On a side note, maybe in your history. You could relate abit something between Black Knights and Dragon Masters, used to live together as one kingdom, many years ago. I had mentioned abit on Northern Sky and Southern Sky. A little bit to add for your history lesson. :tongue:

Glad you did. Otherwise, I will be sending in my White Fang Force and Red Valiant Force, to help your opposing house to overthrow you as next heir to the King, and make you live as an exile. :tongue:

Am I a little too harsh? :wink:

Only a little... :look: (Ragnir, remind me not to mess with WhiteFang, ever.) I haven't thought it all out yet, but there will be some interesting twists in this succession. :wink: You'll all get to know some annoying nobles, and perhaps even see the influence of an evil force... (*insert dramatic music + lightning*)

On a side note, maybe in your history. You could relate abit something between Black Knights and Dragon Masters, used to live together as one kingdom, many years ago. I had mentioned abit on Northern Sky and Southern Sky. A little bit to add for your history lesson. :tongue:

Oh yes, there will definitely be some mention of that. :wink: I just quickly explained some earlier history before, but that will come into it as well. Eventually. :grin: I don't suppose anybody knows the date, or can I create a calender too?

Where can I find the posting place again where you write the actual stories?

That would be the adventure thread. :wink: For future reference, it is pinned at the top of the history forum. Label is EBRP Adventure Thread.

Have fun posting, and we look forward to your story! :sweet:

Where can I find the posting place again where you write the actual stories?

Hello Dovchenko,

You might want to remember where you have started off earlier. Although, it's only one entry, it will be a great start to follow back onto your story. :wink:

This is the link to your past entry.

Hey everyone! I made a new map for the Summary Thread :classic: . It's a map of the BK Kingdom, so maybe you can add it into your post, WhiteFang :wink: ?

bkkingdom1.png

Hey everyone! I made a new map for the Summary Thread :classic: . It's a map of the BK Kingdom, so maybe you can add it into your post, WhiteFang :wink: ?

KhoRne, thank you so much! The new map looks much lovely, with its regions and key locations such as Mount Sophia and Oldennock Woods. Certainly looks much better than my previous one. :wub:

Black Knights Kingdom faction is update with a new map. :sweet:

EBRP On!

KhoRne, thank you so much! The new map looks much lovely, with its regions and key locations such as Mount Sophia and Oldennock Woods. Certainly looks much better than my previous one. :wub:

Black Knights Kingdom faction is update with a new map. :sweet:

EBRP On!

Thank you for doing so much work, this looks pretty cool and will surely attract many more EBRPers.

Right, I'm about to start work on writing the short history of the Dragon Masters Kingdom for the Summary Thread, however I need to get a few small thing sorted first, especially before I get to work on the more detailed history.

Firstly, do we have a name for the continent? If you could get back to me on that KhoRne that would be great.

Secondly, the calender. Now, I think we should structure the seasons etc on our own world calender. I know that in many posts a day can take over a week (or more) to happen in, but I am thinking just for the purposes of sorting out the seasons we should base it on the length of days in reality. So, what season do you want it to be now? :grin: Down here in New Zealand it is mid-winter, but I guess most people would prefer we go off the seasons for the northern hemisphere, in which case it is mid-summer. That said, we could always structure the calender entirely differently, and have an entirely fictional one. I suppose it probably doesn't bother most of you, but it would be good for my story line to know which season it is.

After all that, we also need a year. Now, I was thinking for these purposes that the years be fictional and not based off a real life calender. I have thought about this, and I think I might have an idea you would all like.

The year is 965 AE. That is, 965 years after the break-up of the mighty Agaetian Empire. Before this time the years were counted from when humans arrived in 'the land'. That calender got to the year 430 FL (that is, 430 years from the First Landing), after which the Human Empire fell.

Does that sound fine to you guys, in regard to the dates? I hope so. There will also be a separate calender that the dragons follow, and I will elaborate on these other two a bit more when I get down to writing my history. :classic:

Please let me know of your thoughts in regard to a name for the continent and as to the seasons. I'll probably think of a few more things for us to discuss soon as well.

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

Edited by Dragonator

Right, I'm about to start work on writing the short history of the Dragon Masters Kingdom for the Summary Thread, however I need to get a few small thing sorted first, especially before I get to work on the more detailed history.

Firstly, do we have a name for the continent? If you could get back to me on that KhoRne that would be great.

Actually, I do not have a name of our entire continent at the moment. I will check with KhoRne about this. :tongue:

To add on to your question, I supposed you understand "regions". Since you decided to under-take "Dragon Masters Kingdom", it will be advisable to split your kingdom and group them into regions, and give it a proposed region name for it.

For example, in Black Knights Kingdom, there is Odessa, Lenore, Kaela and etc.

Secondly, the calender. Now, I think we should structure the seasons etc on our own world calender. I know that in many posts a day can take over a week (or more) to happen in, but I am thinking just for the purposes of sorting out the seasons we should base it on the length of days in reality. So, what season do you want it to be now? :grin: Down here in New Zealand it is mid-winter, but I guess most people would prefer we go off the seasons for the northern hemisphere, in which case it is mid-summer. That said, we could always structure the calender entirely differently, and have an entirely fictional one. I suppose it probably doesn't bother most of you, but it would be good for my story line to know which season it is.
He asked Daryl “Can you tell me both of your birth date?” Daryl wiped away his tears and said “Actually, both of us are twins but I came out two minutes later after my brother. He was born in the Year of Phoenix, in the Seeker day. And I was born after the Seeker day.”

Master Pent took down their birth dates and looked through his crystal. “Maybe, they are finding people whom are born in legendary years such as Phoenix, Dragon, Unicorn and etc which are born in the Seeker day. I cannot conclude the reason behind it. But this is the logic I can interpret from your words.

Above was an example of the child's horoscope. Mentioned in my story, that these childs may be kidnapped due to their special sign in their birthday. And, I had used analogy of animals, creatures, or legends to formulate their birth year. It's similar to the chinese zodiac signs (12 animal = 12 years).

I think the calender thing is good, but it can be really confusing for non-EBRP players to adapt quickly. Firstly, I think we should try and establish a common standard or naming for it denote the time period in EBRP. If you could draft out something for us to reference on, I think it will be great. Currently, most of us are using 50 years ago, 100 years ago kind of timeline to establish the time period.

After all that, we also need a year. Now, I was thinking for these purposes that the years be fictional and not based off a real life calender. I have thought about this, and I think I might have an idea you would all like.

I used zodiacs to indicate the years. :tongue:

The year is 965 AE. That is, 965 years after the break-up of the mighty Agaetian Empire. Before this time the years were counted from when humans arrived in 'the land'. That calender got to the year 430 FL (that is, 430 years from the First Landing), after which the Human Empire fell.

Does that sound fine to you guys, in regard to the dates? I hope so. There will also be a separate calender that the dragons follow, and I will elaborate on these other two a bit more when I get down to writing my history. :classic:

Please let me know of your thoughts in regard to a name for the continent and as to the seasons. I'll probably think of a few more things for us to discuss soon as well.

I hope we don't have to undergo history lessons in order to qualify us to particpate in EBRP, especially familarise with time periods. :laugh:

Nevertheless, I think it's a good and bold idea for us to step on. I will help you out on this as well, once things get a little less busy for me. If we do it well and prepared well enough, it will benefit us all, otherwise we will be lost in our own actions. :wink:

Actually, I do not have a name of our entire continent at the moment. I will check with KhoRne about this. :tongue:

To add on to your question, I supposed you understand "regions". Since you decided to under-take "Dragon Masters Kingdom", it will be advisable to split your kingdom and group them into regions, and give it a proposed region name for it.

For example, in Black Knights Kingdom, there is Odessa, Lenore, Kaela and etc.

Oh yes, I already have the regions etc sorted out. So far in my writings I have referred to the continent either as 'the continent' or as 'the land'. However I think a nicer name could be thought of, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. :classic:

Above was an example of the child's horoscope. Mentioned in my story, that these childs may be kidnapped due to their special sign in their birthday. And, I had used analogy of animals, creatures, or legends to formulate their birth year. It's similar to the chinese zodiac signs (12 animal = 12 years).

This is a good idea, using the zodiac would be great! :sweet: I think you can all guess which year Lord Dragonator was born in (not the date, but the animal. And no it is not a chicken ImperialShadows. :angry: ). We can assign the years of the zodiac according to the real-life year, so I guess that means that this year is the year of the rat! :grin: That or we could make up our own zodiac. Actually, that would be kind of fun! We could have such years as the Phoenix, Dragon etc, and also include special days too. Brilliant! I'm loving the idea already! What do you think, does it sound like a good idea?

I think the calender thing is good, but it can be really confusing for non-EBRP players to adapt quickly. Firstly, I think we should try and establish a common standard or naming for it denote the time period in EBRP. If you could draft out something for us to reference on, I think it will be great. Currently, most of us are using 50 years ago, 100 years ago kind of timeline to establish the time period.

One step ahead of you there. :wink: I'll go with my idea of the two calenders, although you only need the AE one for the purposes of posting. Right, so the current year is 965 AE people! From now on when refering to the past I'll use dates in this calender. For example, I might say something like:

This name was introduced in the year 859 AE, after the final collapse of the old Northern Kingdom, which...

That in reference to the name of the current DMK. You'll understand better when I post the history I'm working on. As part of my large project I'll do a section on the calender, and then that can act as an easy reference for you all. If you have any suggestions about animals for the zodiac or any special days people, then please let me know. :classic:

I hope we don't have to undergo history lessons in order to qualify us to particpate in EBRP, especially familarise with time periods. :laugh:

Nevertheless, I think it's a good and bold idea for us to step on. I will help you out on this as well, once things get a little less busy for me. If we do it well and prepared well enough, it will benefit us all, otherwise we will be lost in our own actions. :wink:

No no, there is no need to memorize my history lessons, but it will help if you want to go really in-depth to read up on a bit of the history. I'm just providing it for a bit of fun, to give a bit of depth to the game. It will act as a reference, so if someone wants to know something then they can easily find it. I'm going to work on the Agaetian Empire a bit more, as it will be a lot of fun to share with you I think. :wink:

Oh yes, I already have the regions etc sorted out. So far in my writings I have referred to the continent either as 'the continent' or as 'the land'. However I think a nicer name could be thought of, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. :classic:

Let me share with you a couple of nice names. :wink:

Solana (Wind from the east)

Deiondre (Valley)

Livana (White, the moon, lunar)

Renshaw (Raven forest)

Zerlinda (Beautiful dawn)

Hope you find it useful.

This is a good idea, using the zodiac would be great! :sweet: I think you can all guess which year Lord Dragonator was born in (not the date, but the animal. And no it is not a chicken ImperialShadows. :angry: ). We can assign the years of the zodiac according to the real-life year, so I guess that means that this year is the year of the rat! :grin: That or we could make up our own zodiac. Actually, that would be kind of fun! We could have such years as the Phoenix, Dragon etc, and also include special days too. Brilliant! I'm loving the idea already! What do you think, does it sound like a good idea?

You are correct, that this is the Rat year. I am thinking of formulating 12 legendary creatures to be included into each year. We will use for example "Monday" as Seeker day.

My proposed list will be Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, Pegasus. We will add as much as 20 choices, and a poll will be conducted to choose the best 12 creatures to represent EBRP years. However, I will like to seek other EBRP players' opnions especially those whom had spend quite an amount of time, devoting to EBRP. :sweet:

To highlight again, creating a calender/years will not have any effect on your story posts/plots. It is merely to serve as a guide for us whom wish to use calender, dates, years or anything related with time, to enhance the clarity of your post. This shall served as a guide/tool for us to reference on. :wink:

One step ahead of you there. :wink: I'll go with my idea of the two calenders, although you only need the AE one for the purposes of posting. Right, so the current year is 965 AE people! From now on when refering to the past I'll use dates in this calender. For example, I might say something like:

This name was introduced in the year 859 AE, after the final collapse of the old Northern Kingdom, which...

That in reference to the name of the current DMK. You'll understand better when I post the history I'm working on. As part of my large project I'll do a section on the calender, and then that can act as an easy reference for you all. If you have any suggestions about animals for the zodiac or any special days people, then please let me know. :classic:

I am not sure about this, as it might reflect a personal touch towards a particular kingdom. A general timeline period/era will be ideal for all of us. I may not have a clear idea at the moment. I am sure, in the later part, it will be present in a clearer manner.

Too much information processing in my head, may cause overloading. :tongue:

No no, there is no need to memorize my history lessons, but it will help if you want to go really in-depth to read up on a bit of the history. I'm just providing it for a bit of fun, to give a bit of depth to the game. It will act as a reference, so if someone wants to know something then they can easily find it. I'm going to work on the Agaetian Empire a bit more, as it will be a lot of fun to share with you I think. :wink:

In a way, it will make EBRP much complete. I am very pleased with it. I will continue with the Summary index in the next few weeks. I am quite busy with exams and work at the moment. So, please pardon me for my possible slow response during this period. :tongue:

Let me share with you a couple of nice names. :wink:

Solana (Wind from the east)

Deiondre (Valley)

Livana (White, the moon, lunar)

Renshaw (Raven forest)

Zerlinda (Beautiful dawn)

Hope you find it useful.

Hmmm, yes, I like some of those names. Perhaps we could here if anyone else has a name for the continent, and then set up a poll to see which is our favourite? In the meantime, I'll just continue to refer to it as 'the land' in my writings. My short summary history has already got to just under 2 pages, and I haven't finished yet. :blush:

You are correct, that this is the Rat year. I am thinking of formulating 12 legendary creatures to be included into each year. We will use for example "Monday" as Seeker day.

My proposed list will be Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, Pegasus. We will add as much as 20 choices, and a poll will be conducted to choose the best 12 creatures to represent EBRP years. However, I will like to seek other EBRP players' opnions especially those whom had spend quite an amount of time, devoting to EBRP. :sweet:

Yes, I like the idea of this, although it might get a little confusing if we rename the days of the week. For me, the only major year is the year of the dragon, but I would be happy to help with the others as well. :grin:

To highlight again, creating a calender/years will not have any effect on your story posts/plots. It is merely to serve as a guide for us whom wish to use calender, dates, years or anything related with time, to enhance the clarity of your post. This shall served as a guide/tool for us to reference on. :wink:

Spot on. For those of you out there that are wondering, the calender is simply to be used as way of expressing how long ago a certain event occured, and will probably not even be important to 99% of the posts. It will be a much more realistic world with a good calender.

I am not sure about this, as it might reflect a personal touch towards a particular kingdom. A general timeline period/era will be ideal for all of us. I may not have a clear idea at the moment. I am sure, in the later part, it will be present in a clearer manner.

Too much information processing in my head, may cause overloading. :tongue:

Oh you have me confused too. :laugh: The calender I proposed is a general timeline. I'm sure you'll understand my meaning a little better when I post my summary. Basically, it is a calender that is used over the entire continent, and other players can chose to include events in their nations' history with dates from the calender as well, provided that they don't contradict anyone else. The AE calender represents a fresh start for the people of the continent, after the collapse of the old empire that ruled from sea to sea. Basically it doesn't really matter that much anyway, all it is is a number that represents a certain number of years from the present. It's basically just an easy way for people to understand when certain evets took place, if they are interested in the history. The calender can apply to any kingdom. For example, I could just have easily have said:

In the year 859 AE, the Black Knights Kingdom was formed, after the collapse of the Northern Kingdom. Before this a...

Or as another example:

The year 654 AE saw the founding of a small village that is now the capital of the Crownie Kingdom, know as...

And so on, etc etc. Hope this makes it a bit clearer for you. :sweet:

In a way, it will make EBRP much complete. I am very pleased with it. I will continue with the Summary index in the next few weeks. I am quite busy with exams and work at the moment. So, please pardon me for my possible slow response during this period. :tongue:

I must agree, with a solid calender to base any historical references off, the EBRP will feel a lot more real.

Good luck with those exams, I hope you do well! :thumbup:

Edited by Dragonator

Well, as promised, I've got my first major piece of writing up. Behold, the 'Short' History of the Dragon Masters Kingdom! This can be found in the new Dragon Masters Kingdom Thread, which is dedicated to bringing to you all the information you need, and a lot more that you don't as well!

If you have the time, please go have a read of the history, I put quite a bit of time into it, and hopefully it will shed some light on the origins of the Dragon Masters Kingdom. I'll be posting new updates regularly, so stay tuned. :sweet:

If you have any questions, please, ask away! I am very excited that I have finally got my project started; I anticipate that it is going to be a lot of fun. :classic:

Well, as promised, I've got my first major piece of writing up. Behold, the 'Short' History of the Dragon Masters Kingdom! This can be found in the new Dragon Masters Kingdom Thread, which is dedicated to bringing to you all the information you need, and a lot more that you don't as well!

Very very nice piece of work! :thumbup:

I can see that there is alot of work involved. Thanks for putting in so much efforts in formulating this additional piece in EBRP. Dragonator, please try not to make it too complicated for us to digest, as it might be very hard for others to understand, if its directly related to EBRP. I am having a slow brain at the moment. :tongue:

When you are done with the Dragon Masters Index, kindly pm me the entire summary. So, I will be able to update it for you. :wink:

On a side note, ImperialScouts. You may want to start Siloux's adventure anytime you wish. As for Neb Monastery arc, you can continue to introduce Aarand to the rest to them. Wait for me to come back, to continue with the search of the remaining 6. :sweet:

To all EBRP Players,

I will be less active in EBRP due to personal commintments, till 25th July. However, I will try and post whenever I can. I must apologise, as there is too much information processing in my head. Thanks for your understand. If there is any questions regarding about EBRP, you could still PM me or drop me a note in this discussion. I do check them out once in a while. :wink:

WhiteFang

I know I've been busy recently, but it seems that the regularity of story posts is starting to thin out a bit. Or is that just me? Anyway, I've just put in a new one, hopefully it will spice things up a bit and get us back onto making some exciting posts. I have a great saga lined up with a couple of other characters, although it is dependent on whether Batbrick decides to come back. He's thinking about it. :wink:

I know I've been busy recently, but it seems that the regularity of story posts is starting to thin out a bit. Or is that just me? Anyway, I've just put in a new one, hopefully it will spice things up a bit and get us back onto making some exciting posts. I have a great saga lined up with a couple of other characters, although it is dependent on whether Batbrick decides to come back. He's thinking about it. :wink:

In a way, it begin to have a slow post unlike the first 3 months. It was because I was very busy with exams for the past 2 weeks, doing Classic Town reviews, EB News Reviews and etc. I am quite tied up at the moment. Furthermore, I am still doing up the Summary Index for the rest of the factions as well. Not to worry, EBRP will always be my first love. I will start to develop further in my story arc, in Neb Monastery, in search of the remaining six.

I really hope all veteran EBRP players will start posting their story plots as well. :sweet:

Not to worry, EBRP will always be my first love.

I thought that was LEGO :tongue: