Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 5

Its so hard to know with all this vigiliante activity amongst the ranks of the armed forces! Perhaps this is all a ploy to divert our attentions away from the hired help, who would all be in need of some gold, food etc just to get ahead in this world thereby perhaps lowering there scruples towards treasonous acts and the murder of the King and countless other loyalists! :wink: Hang on i seem to have something stuck in my glass eye/socket :wink::wink::wink: there we go, sorry about that. :devil:

oh great now i am confused...

who else is hired help? have i missed something...

what was in your eye?

oh i am so lost now, all i know is day 6 your all getting a very long post explaining my plan and how it all got muddled, it should entertain those not involved and embarasses those that where for not getting there megablocks sorted and others namely me at just how i managed to ruin my number one plan of ridding us of the traitors killing in the night!

as for now i give up trying...

*Byron picks up spinkles and looks longingly into her eyes*

why must it be so confusing.........

update on votes...

General Spencer 4

General Marcus 1

Puss Boots 1

Jamie Oliver 1

Sprinkles 1

Billary 100,000,000 (Dragonators vote counts for a lot)

majority needed is, um hmm, 14 left so im guessing 8 and not 7...

update on votes...

General Spencer 4

General Marcus 1

Puss Boots 1

Jamie Oliver 1

Sprinkles 1

Billary 100,000,000 (Dragonators vote counts for a lot)

majority needed is, um hmm, 14 left so im guessing 8 and not 7...

Crap, I see my counting earlier was off, I was certain we only needed 7 votes, but getting 8 should also be possible. I hope.

Unvote Batbrick / General Marcus, vote iamded General Spencer. There, now we only need three more. I sure hope this general is a traitor.

Dead man posting! Lord Dragonator is going to be pissed at you!

To right I am. :angry: Th at is punishable by death. :skull:

Oh wait, I forgot. :blush: He's already dead. :grin:

Your ancestors shall be eternally cursed. :angry:

Right, that's better. Now, the game master wants to stick his nose in again and clarify something. :hmpf:

Sorry to bother you all. :grin: Please don't hurt me. :cry_sad: Right, I just wanted to clarify that the majority is indeed 8 for the voting. Current voting is as follws:

iamded (General Spencer): 5

Majiko: 100,000,000

Hey!

Sorry, but the expression on your face was priceless. :laugh:

Grrr :angry:

Right, I'll shut my face now and let you get on with the game...

Edited by Dragonator

((ooc, Dragonator i am sure it is fine that you involve your characters in castle chit chat as you have before, i think some *no names* were just a little tired ( :tongue: ) and were angry that from their point of view you had given the game away, personally i miss your ragnir and dragonator fun, not to mention the kooky wizard taking over the kitchen, some of the most memorable moments so far in this game have come from this light hearted fun and im sure *no names* agrees! so there fore i VOTE Dragonator back into game for fun and memories :cry_happy: , you are more than a host you are part of the daily life i have come to enjoy of the castle, and i must say i love this hallway detail in todays post :thumbup::thumbup: ))

*Byron awakes from his weird dream*

where is everybody else today? is mary back yet?

Who's blocky?

Was this not the name of the puss?

I would remind the loyal and the brave that sneaking around by night like assassins is devilishly fiendish and against the teachings of both the Church and the Kingdom. There are other ways to catch a killer. I would suggest that the loyalists start representing themselves as the nobility they are; otherwise, we may never distingish between the good and the bad (although I'm starting to get an idea of who the UGLY are).

OK, due to the fact that he did murder Mike, a loyalist, I'm also going to have to put my vote in for General Spencer/iamded. I don't want to be the next victim. :look:

(although I'm starting to get an idea of who the UGLY are).

So you found that mirror, after all? :tongue:

Ok, now I need a blockyhead translator. I can't make heads or tails out of all that mess...

I couldn't agree more :hmpf: . It's like a madhouse in here-oh wait, it is! Anyway, since Puss Cats was crossed out, as was Puss Boots ( :wacko: ), I'll unvote: whatever I previously voted and vote: General Spencer/iamded. iamded, for once your name rings true.

Right, I'll shut my face now and let you get on with the game...

:hmpf: Do I have to explain myself again? Involve yourself all you want. Have fun, it's your game. I just want you to be careful of involving yourself in players' strategies. Don't let one person-me-ruin your fun in your game. And BlockBeard, you don't need to speak for me and for the last time, my "strategy" wasn't ruined. It was just annoying to have the clarification from the game host where I'm not used to that happening. What if someone did want to lie? It's a mafia game. Characters should be able to lie and create strategies without the host calling them out on it. That's my only point. Dragonator can post every other post if he wants... It's just my opinion. Dragonator can play his game however he wants as long as he's having fun. So there. :tongue:

Firstly, to the person who noted that I described the killer's cape; I saw him turn a corner just before he left. I'd recognize that green dragon anywhere. I may have bad eyes, but I'm not colorblind...

And now, for my vote. Batbrick's clothes were seen at the murder. He has been quiet for the most part today; mostly lurking around. He has no solid alibi...

So I vote iamded/General Spencer.

The evidence against him is much more profound; since I didn't see a face I can't tell for sure who the killer in that murder was. But to know who attacked another loyalist in our castle is enough. Sorry, but it's over for you.

So there it is. The votes stand:

iamded/General Spencer: 8 votes

iamded (General Spencer) will die, and I can only hope that we have not executed a mislead loyalist instead of a traitor.

The other votes went as follows:

Majiko: 100,000,000 (sorry, your dead too)

Jamie Oliver: 1

Sprinkles: 1

Puss Boots: 1

Puss Cats: 1

Billary: 100,000,000 (Dragonator's other side destroyed!)

Bob: -100,000,000 (he's so cute :wub: )

Yes, please explain that. I figure I'm at risk, and may have even been the intended target last night. As for protecting you in the night, I have a fairly good idea that it can be arranged, but who shall protect me?

Mary: I'll "protect" you at night Rits! As for my vote...

Vote: General Spencer/iamded

Mary: I listen to the advise and brillance of my leaders and lovers... What! Who said that? Even if he may not be a traitor, he is a killer, and we would be happy to be rid of him. Especielly if he is a general. Is that really safe? Now, would someone please clean up the dead Grim. He's starting to rot. Oh right, that's my job...

I love you too Hinckle. :wub:

What's that? The voting is over? Oh damn... :hmpf_bad:

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Yeah, as long as a certain someone doesn't try to stab me in my sleep. :hmpf:

Don't you think you've given him enough of a hard time already? Just drop it!

Oh all right then. But I was starting to enjoy sitting around and skulking.

? :oh3:

Hehe, just kidding. :grin:

Right, well it looks like I should do a voting summary. What an interesting day! First they go after one general, and then against all odds, they suddenly go after the other one! How... fun!

Final voting is as follows:

iamded (General Spencer): 9

Well that's a definite change from what they were saying earlier in the day.

Yes, let us hope it is the right choice.

I know whether it is or not, but I ain't telling. :devil:

Your so cruel! :laugh:

And now for a word from our glorious host!

Hey everyone! I'm back, and so is Ragnir.

Hello.

Thanks once again for playing, and I hope you are all enjoying yourselves. We appear to have finished early again, but no matter! Could I please have all night actions in ASAP!

Yes, and also, don't forget about your entries for the building challenge!

Right, so until next time, sleep tight!

(This thread can now be locked)

Mary: I'll "protect" you at night Rits! As for my vote...

(mumbled as Rotrigous and Mary leave) yeah, I'm sure she'll provide his "sword" with a protective "scabbard" for the night... :tongue:

Anyway, it's been a tiresome day, I'm going to bed.

(OOC: it sure has been a tiresome day, over 13 hours at the office, and tomorrow will probably be worse. :wacko:)