Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 5

THANK YOU, yes i am finally out of that dang room!

*Goes down on one knee,* I Lt Byron swear my life in protecting the life of my kings killer finder and slayer!

uhh... do i get a pay rise?

now, you maybe safer with me around, that in no way makes me any safer, my superior wit and sword skills be all i need! no traitor is going to get past me!

Hey, look, rotrigous the greeks have left you a giant wooden horse, i will put it in your room for you! :sweet:

I am aware this makes us a target, but those that investigate will be wise in watching us, therefore by being the obvious targets we are now safe from harm as no traitor will come to kill in a well watched room! thats my theory anyway!

that wooden horse was really heavy for some reason must have something in it...

Hey, look, rotrigous the greeks have left you a giant wooden horse, i will put it in your room for you! :sweet:

Funny, I was expecting to need a Trojan last night... :devil: (OOC: So bad... :laugh: )

Lady Dolores sent me a note:

Mary's kitty would have splinters with that Trojan...

I don't get it. :wacko:

Lady Dolores sent me a note:

Please don't confuse Byron again. We've already been through that once. :hmpf:

Well, this has all been very interesting.

Where is the Friar by the way? I haven't seen him 'round. :look:

Sorry, I've been at a conference. How am I a suspect may I ask? Calvin was the one with the so called "proof" and he turned out to be working for the Lord Ash traitor!

Sorry, I've been at a conference. How am I a suspect may I ask? Calvin was the one with the so called "proof" and he turned out to be working for the Lord Ash traitor!

Sigh :hmpf: I'll say it again...

Judging by the painting the only person the killer can be is General Marcus:

general_marcus.jpg

Compared to the paintings of other guards and those locked in the castle, everyone else with a yellow cape has a blue left leg. The killer's left leg in the painting is clearly black:

p1050354.jpg

General Spencer:

general_spencer.jpg

has a blue left leg.

Lieutenant Byron:

lieutenant_byron.jpg

has red hips.

Sigh :hmpf: I'll say it again...

Judging by the painting the only person the killer can be is General Marcus

You mean someone actually sat down and painted this and chose to do NOTHING!?!?

Oh well, I still maintain my stance that I am framed...again. The killer has disguised himself as me to throw them off his tracks. That said, a compelling argument, I guess it is my word and my word alone as my defense, but I just hope people can see the truth that I am innocent.

Snip

As for trying to prove your point, you weren't, you were trying to mislead us into making a decision based on a night action that didn't happen and then got mad that the deception was revealed. It doesn't mean you're wrong, it just means you feel very strongly about wanting that decision made.

Snip

oh my :wacko: this does get so confusing sometimes?

Tell them I'll kick them a pigeon sometime soon.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: still getting over that!

Snip

Lord Savril - angry at failed tactics :wink: has a theory on eye brows, claims to have bashed General Markus on the head, and plans to continue following him - or so he says...

Lord Gary - nothing of high interest, not involved in any speculation as of yet

Lady Suzanne - grieving the loss of her traitor husband

Mary (a maid) - great cleaner of all my messes! um, might happen to have a key to my room??? was in the room during the attack in a compromising position with rotrigous

Paul (the cellar keeper) - drinks too much of his own stash, nothing suspect yet...

Rotrigous (king's advisor) - smells of poo as his UNCONFIRMED 'body guard' is still locked in his room, was the hero of the other day in killing Lord Ash, was in room when Grim died

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner) - witnessed all of last nights actions and claims to have not seen the face of the killer, suspect as he was at the scene yet offers no help to the case...

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - strangely quiet still :devil: ((my votes coming soon!))

Note: all were made sick by Majikos cooking and some are being far too quiet!

SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME OUT!!

*a faint banging noise is heard on his door, as Byron bashes away at it for someone to hear!*

Where is Damien, he is sure to have some herb to cover the odour in this place?

Damn straight im not the traitorous Lord! :angry:

Go Paul, you fine purveyor of beverages! :wink:

I already told you only one Lord is a traitor and we killed him last night. Didn't I just try to clear you from the murder of Grim? That's the thanks I get? Sheesh, I'll kick you a pigeon about this. :hmpf_bad: Lady Dolores says you suck!

Here Here, nobody here but us Loyalists :wink:

*bashes the door open with a nearby axe*

Funny... you don't smell like poo anymore. I think Lord Sniffinator was probably smelling his own pigeon kicking foot. :laugh:

So I guess this means that you're guarding me now, you seem to have your head about you, at least.

Come my Fellows lets drink up to your freedom from self imposed exile!

You mean someone actually sat down and painted this and chose to do NOTHING!?!?

Oh well, I still maintain my stance that I am framed...again. The killer has disguised himself as me to throw them off his tracks. That said, a compelling argument, I guess it is my word and my word alone as my defense, but I just hope people can see the truth that I am innocent.

Rest easy General at this stage you aren't in my sights (one good eye anyway :wink: )

Now it seems all this drinking has sparked my interest in some Nuts! perhaps Mary might have seen some lately :wink:

That said, a compelling argument, I guess it is my word and my word alone as my defense, but I just hope people can see the truth that I am innocent.

Sounds like something I would say. :wacko:

I'm getting a bit worried about the people who aren't showing up. First the Friar, and now Sprinkles. :look: I hope they're alright...

Especially Sprinkles...

Here pus pus pus, din dins!

where is that darn kitty?

I'll check Mary's room again. Maybe in the bed. :devil:

(OOC: This has been the most unproductive, innuendo filled day yet... :laugh:)

And don't forget, now that pesky wizard is saying that he wouldn't go and murder someone without trying to disguise himself first, so we can throw that whole painting thing out the window. Or not. It all depends on how much he's misleading us this time. :hmpf:

You know... maybe the wizard was feeling guilty and confessing himself. I mean, he's offering advice on how to commit murder, and talking about dressing differently. Can't we just execute him and get it over with ? :laugh:

Stop him, before he cooks again! :skull:

(Walks into the room pulling a cat from under his robe). Was this what you're looking for? :wub:

What a long night. I had the strangest

It was a vision that the Lady Suzanne is not what she appears to be. What grows in thy garden, my Lady? Perhaps you can tell us of your green thumb?

General Marcus is not a killer. He is too clever to have given himself away this easy. I suggest that we turn our efforts towards General Spencer instead. I have been watching him closely over the past few days. He and Lady Suzanne should be questioned immediately.

Hey! My name is Rotrigous! No-maybe it isn't. I think it's Harlod. No-wait-FRED! My name is Fred! I'm so confused :wacko: . Where's that laundress, Dragonator? I need new clothes :hmpf_bad: . Hey, what's this? A key? To Byron's room? How'd that get there? Has my blood pressure gotten to high again? I'm confused :wacko: . Did I say that already? Byron still smells like poo :tongue: . I still smell like poo :sick: . *leans over and barfs on the floor* I have no idea what's going on. I think... I think... *Fred collapses from high blood pressure and trauma issues*

Hey, I'll be taking up for Fred again. Yup, it's me, Adam. He thought Marcus was guilty, but then Majiko ruined everything :angry: . He's also upset about Sprinkles going missing. "Always was a stupid *barf* cat, anyway. Am I right? Who's Sprinkles?" That's why he vote: Sprinkles (the missing cat) then he realized that he had a fever and decided to unvote: whatever he said. I know, it's confusing. Fred is happy, though, that the Friar found Sprinkles and asks that they go on top of the whipped cream along with the chocolate sauce. WHAAAT?? :wacko: . Where's the dumb doctor when you need him?

(OOC: Good lord, I can't even sleep without getting pages of posts to read! That's a good thing, by the way...^.^)

Firstly, I must say that there is very compelling evidence against you, Batbrick, and you indeed wear the clothing I saw a glimpse of...I think that I'll have my decision made here in a few. (read: Next post.)

And just to clear my own name, hear my plight. I had gone to investigate Grim; obviously I don't want the people I investigate to know I am there, so I don't carry a torch. It was understandably dark as Mary's room had no torchlight outside, oddly (and the sounds from it were most ghastly!), and once the killer came at Grim I hid so as to not be seen. When I looked again he was gone, and Mary had exited her chamber (presumably Rotrigous was behind her) and stumbled upon the scene herself.

I can only *hic* wish that I had done more...*collapses again, this time with bottle of wine in hand*

((OOC, i cant beleive we are all chasing kitty, and then the friar, the FRIAR comes and pulls one out of his robe, could not stop laughing!!))

Friar, how is thy leg, is it healing well? has the doctor been treating you well? the lady you say, and spencer not marcus, i would love to hear more of your ideas and what you have uncovered by your ways in the church. I note you have indeed been more sober, here are your books back.

*Byron hands the friars books back slightly more worn than before with cat bite marks and a curious yellow stain in the corner*

That one on Potato usage was stolen by Majiko for a while, i think he is still recovering from his first attempt at a vodka... thank you for finding me kitty, i will be internall... -eternally greatful!

*Fred suddenly (and painfully) snaps out of his fever and jerks awake*

He gasps and explains a strange premonition he had.

I was walking by Dragonator's room, looking for my chilli-lizard---what's a chilli-lizard? A chilli-lizard is a lizard that only eats chilli. I have one named Bob :laugh: . Anyway, I had lost Bob, and I was looking for him by Dragonator's room-I know that I said that already-and I heard this... strange... noise coming from inside it. So I knocked on the door, and when the only reply was that strange noise, I walked in. And I saw this:

billary.jpg

I was horrified. It shouted "BILLARY 08!" and I don't know why, and it sounded like Dragonator. I suddenly realized that the strange noise was "BILLARY 08". Then the thing took a torch and threw it at me. It said "I IS NOT A LAUNDRESS!" and chucked a table at me. Then it calmed down and transfomed into Dragonator. "Sorry" he says "What just happened?"

After that, I bolted, and I found Bob the chilli-lizard sleeping outside the door. That was a little after lunch and we haven't had lunch yet, so I'm worried. To top it off, I actually have lost Bob, and I think I know where he is :oh: . And now to address what has happened lately. Firstly: Byron, I'm happy you found your kitty, but take a shower. You need it :sick: . Secondly: Friar, what is this "Youth Tub" that others have informed me of? does your tub have magic water :oh3:?! Thirdly: I just learned that Majiko has returned to the kitchen and I say: Get Jamie Oliver again. And last: I'm all out of shaving cream, could someone go to the General Store and get some for me?

(OOC: I guess I should stop sleeping so I don't have to read 3 pages of posts, just to catch up)

Go Paul, you fine purveyor of beverages! :wink:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :tongue:

Oh great... Here we go again.

Unvote: General Marcus/BatBrick

Blasted wizard is being particularly confusing today.

I think we were right with that one, but I guess the wisdom of our decisions will be revealed at the end of the game.

I'm still not entirely conviced of the General's innocence. It's not as if we can actually change clothes and disguise ourselves is it? :wacko: The only thing that has me thrown off is that Calvin investigated him didn't he? And since he was working for the traitor, why would he have had to investigate Marcus?

I'm still not entirely conviced of the General's innocence. It's not as if we can actually change clothes and disguise ourselves is it? :wacko: The only thing that has me thrown off is that Calvin investigated him didn't he? And since he was working for the traitor, why would he have had to investigate Marcus?

Because he was a mercenary who won if the traitors won and not privvy to which of us were loyalists and which ones were traitors. If he was an investigator, why would he also be given a list of who was who. He wouldn't need to investigate then, now would he?

Because he was a mercenary who won if the traitors won and not privvy to which of us were loyalists and which ones were traitors. If he was an investigator, why would he also be given a list of who was who. He wouldn't need to investigate then, now would he?

what you said i agree with however he went further and accused Marcus of attempting to kill the friar, why would he do such a thing if he truly suspected him of being a traitor, i am sure he would have wanted to win so exposing traitors would have been low on his to do list, this all just seams so, so set up! its too easy, consider the amount of voting and thinking we have done in the past, can it be this easy, that is why i started to question the uniform, it seams as if they (traitors) want us to go after him... Lord Savril, i plead you give me more reasoning to vote for him, was any information gained when you bonked him..?

Marcus! MARCUS! Everyone thinks you're a traitor, so come out and chat! Come on, participate! Has anyone seen Bob?

my kitty ate your chilly lizard, i am so sorry for your loss, if its any consolation she had a very big cough and drank lots of milk after that hot lizard... she suffered for an hour until a not so furry fur ball came up...

although it is possible it is not your bob, how many chilly lizards are there?

just so you know i think Marcus has come by already and given us some of his thoughts...

what you said i agree with however he went further and accused Marcus of attempting to kill the friar, why would he do such a thing if he truly suspected him of being a traitor, i am sure he would have wanted to win so exposing traitors would have been low on his to do list, this all just seams so, so set up! its too easy, consider the amount of voting and thinking we have done in the past, can it be this easy, that is why i started to question the uniform, it seams as if they (traitors) want us to go after him... Lord Savril, i plead you give me more reasoning to vote for him, was any information gained when you bonked him..?

Put yourself in Calvin's shoes. If he wants to win, he has to end up on the side of the traitors, but can't let the loyalists know he's on the traitor's side. So, of course he's going to try and deliver one traitor to us, so we don't suspect him. When his name came up, he panicked and spilled all of his beans trying to offer us info about the traitors. Knowing he couldn't let the traitors be outnumbered perhaps he left the two traitors he had investigated undiscovered so he could win with a race against time...

my kitty ate your chilly lizard, i am so sorry for your loss, if its any consolation she had a very big cough and drank lots of milk after that hot lizard... she suffered for an hour until a not so furry fur ball came up...

I've just received another note. It says:

You should've known the pussy would eat the snake...