Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 5

It does seem like everything and everyone who can is pointing at General Marcus. I don't find it surprising that we'd have a bad General, but now we have one being accused and another who admits to murdering a loyalist. I don't know where to go now. :wacko:

Rotrigious, i now believe you to be a loyalist, may i offer you my around the clock service of being your guard? I have lost one of my role models i wish not to lose another! :cry_sad:

I have a feeling I could use a guard, I just wish I could be sure who to trust. :sceptic:

Well IS, looks like Adym answered your question. Portraits of the players court are usually found in the west gallery, overlooking the banquet hall. Hope that helps. :sweet:

Do we change our clothes?

I don't know what you do with your clothes! :angry: Do I look like a laundress to you? Don't answer that Rotrigous!

Hey calm it Dragonbreath, I think he just wants to find the murderer.

Don't call me that! :angry: Rotrigous is bad enough without you starting.

*pause*

It's not that noticeable is it? I knew I should have found a mint this morning...

No not too bad, I just wanted to get your attention.

Right, lets never mention this conversation again.

Right you are your Dragonship. :sweet:

That''s a little better, I guess. :sceptic:

Edited by Dragonator

I don't know what you do with your clothes! :angry: Do I look like a laundress to you? Don't answer that Rotrigous!

Hey calm it Dragonbreath, I think he just wants to find the murderer.

Don't call me that! :angry: Rotrigous is bad enough without you starting.

Another clear and direct answer telling us absolutely nothing, great...

Looks like we can't count on the clothes, but I do think Majiko was telling us to count on the cape. That means one of our Generals.

So we have the one accused by the employee of a traitor vs the one who confesses to murdering a loyalist.

Great. :sceptic:

Thanks for all the help, Mr. WashandFold. :hmpf:

Snip

I have a feeling I could use a guard, I just wish I could be sure who to trust. :sceptic:

The fact i just declared myself your protector, if anything were to happen to you it would be me at first blame! trust the fact that it is done in the public eye and is not done in trickery! however if you prefer to not have my protection, it is your choice and i respect it! just dont die on me! :cry_happy:

btw i think we can change clothes after all i was in a suit of armor for the first few days, and god knows i am not wearing the same outfit i was when i got out of it!!! i wonder what happened to my stinky clothes

oh and would someone Please let me out!!

Judging by the painting the only person the killer can be is General Marcus:

general_marcus.jpg

Compared to the paintings of other guards and those locked in the castle, everyone else with a yellow cape has a blue left leg. The killer's left leg in the painting is clearly black:

p1050354.jpg

General Spencer:

general_spencer.jpg

has a blue left leg.

Lieutenant Byron:

lieutenant_byron.jpg

has red hips.

I feel somewhat responsible as I attempted to block General Marcus from using his night actions last night, but was somehow mysteriously thwarted. Therefore, I vote Batbrick/General Marcus.

I feel somewhat responsible as I attempted to block General Marcus from using his night actions last night, but was somehow mysteriously thwarted. Therefore, I vote Batbrick/General Marcus.

No no, I think you are mistaken, you did no such thing. Last night you slept like a log and did nothing. :grin: Perhaps you are thinking of night 3 when you smacked him in the head?

Your actions are never ignored people, there is no bias in what happens at night.

Haha, that's funny. :laugh:

What's funny? :angry:

You just said there was no bias at night and, and... oh. :look: That wasn't supposed to be a joke was it?

No.

I'll just stop talking to the imaginary voice and will instead go chat with someone else then...

I don't understand the "attempted to block General Marcus from using his night actions" part. Were you told that your attempt was thwarted, or are you just assuming that? (OOC: Never having played one of these before, I'm always surprised at the kinds of night actions that are out there).

If you know this for a fact, then I might have to go along with you, but I can't do it solely on the clothing thing, since Dragonator refuses to clearly confirm that clothing can't be changed, and both Generals have the same cape and either could be trying to mislead us. Heck, they could be working together. One murders poor Grim, the other confesses to an unrelated murder, we split votes and no one dies, then they kill us in our sleep.

(next post, but it'll merge)

Well great, now Dragonator says you didn't do that, so I don't know what to believe anymore. All we know is that Marcus has some night action that you prevented by whacking him in the head (that figures :laugh:). It might be investigating, it might be murder, it might be tiddlywinks in the garden.

No one is helping here! :angry:

If you say so traitor!

Oop. That was a Freudian slip, I got myself confused. :wacko:

Let me assure you, just to avoid confusion, I am not a traitor. However, if you see fit to punish me for my actions, then there is little I can do to stop you. I see no reason for you not to condemn me to death except for the fact that I am a loyalist, and the majority of you by now must be traitors. All I can hope is that us remaining loyalists can trust my word, although that could be difficult, I know. The only way you can be sure I am a loyalist, I assume, is by killing me, and I don't want that to happen, at least not until we have rid this place of a few more traitors to even the numbers out.

I confessed when I did because I didn't want to hold it in any longer, that would just make it all the more suspicious. I thank you who have not voted for me, it gives hope that there are loyalists out there with their priorities set straight.

No one is helping here! :angry:

Glad I could be of some use. :sweet:

You really do chose the worst moments to open your trap don't you?

I beg your pardon? I thought... oh actually I can't remember what I thought. :blush:

Sometimes I wonder why it wasn't you that was killed first instead of the king. I can see more motives amongst these people for your death than for anyone else's.

Do you think I should tone it down a bit then?

Yes!

I thought so too, this blue is quite bright. Perhaps I should try a different colour?

Gahh!!! :sing:

No no, I think you are mistaken, you did no such thing. Last night you slept like a log and did nothing. :grin: Perhaps you are thinking of night 3 when you smacked him in the head?

Your actions are never ignored people, there is no bias in what happens at night.

Haha, that's funny. :laugh:

What's funny? :angry:

You just said there was no bias at night and, and... oh. :look: That wasn't supposed to be a joke was it?

No.

I'll just stop talking to the imaginary voice and will instead go chat with someone else then...

Perhaps you are too involved in the game you are supposed to be facilitating and should shut your damn mouth every once in a while. If someone wants to use the tactic of saying they blocked someone from doing something, the facilitator of said game should not come in and say no you didn't because you are then involving yourself in other people's strategies... :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad: :hmpf_bad:

But, since you insist of doing this again and again (so why don't you just solve the game and end it for us? :wacko: ) I will explain what happened in this instance. Although we are locked in the castle I have been very busy with my work and sometimes when I send messages ...by carrier pigeon, of course... I forget to hit send...or kick the pigeon. In this case it appears I forgot to kick the pigeon and instead returned to the board index...of my mind, which I've done on several occasions recently wondering why my messages haven't been reaching their intended recipients.

So, Mr. Over-Involved host... :hmpf: Have I expressed enough annoyance with you yet?... you have further given away the identity of the killer by reminding me I forgot to kick the pigeon. Clearly, you're making the case that Marcus/Batbrick was not blocked last night and therefore was free to kill-which he did.

Thank you also, Lord Sticks-his-nose-in-to-player's-strategies for confirming that I was telling the truth about whacking General Marcus over the head a few nights ago. Had I been able to do so last night, I'm sure Dung-or whatever his names was-wouldn't have been killed. Curse my spell-ridden memory for failing to remind me to kick the pigeon. No wonder there is a pigeon running around my makeshift quarters with a message tied around his neck saying "Block Batbrick's night actions."

Can someone translate Lord SlapstickComedy up there for me? :wacko:

If you read it right, it starts to look like he's claiming to be upset that a killer has been revealed, or he wants us to think that he's upset that a killer has been revealed so we'll assume that Marcus is a killer. Either way, doesn't that make his Lordship a traitor? Otherwise, why be upset about the possible revelation of a killer? :wacko:

Now I'm not saying he is a traitor, but he's sure giving me reason to wonder about his loyalty or his sanity, and I'm not sure which at this point. Fortunately, we've all learned not to jump to conclusions, as we did with poor Lord Martin, so I'm not quite ready to have him committed, either to an asylum or the executioner.

Now I'll admit, assuming the host isn't being used as part of the deception, I don't think he should come in and contradict things we say, but in this case, you did involve him by making it seem that he didn't perform a night action you asked for, which ended up being your mistake and not his. So I don't really think his clarification of that was giving anything away that you haven't already blathered about yourself, but I do agree that he shouldn't have discussed the night 3 action. Similarly, if I came in and said, "oh no, I wasn't in that room with Mary, I was actually down the hall using my special super hero night action following the killer and it was Lord Slappypants, I saw him plain as day!", I would expect Dragonator to contradict me.

So, you're both wrong! Go sit in a corner. :tongue:

And it was Grim, by the way. Dung is what seems to be flying around the room looking for a fan to hit, but since they haven't been invented, it's confused, as we all are now. :laugh:

This day isn't going well. It isn't going well at all... :hmpf_bad:

:look:

I think I upset someone... :grin:

You think? Your in for it now buddy, and really, I don't know you.

What? If I go down, you go down!

Good point, now go apologise before he does something horrible to us. I never did like these dungeons, and that Chamber right at the bottom with all the rats is horrible. :sick:

All right, all right!

Sorry Hinckley. :blush: From what you said in your post it looked like you had confused when you made your action, and it sounded like you were accusing me of not taking everyone's actions seriously. Therefore, I thought it best to make sure everyone understood that all night actions are taken into consideration, and it is not I that decides the fates of various people, but instead the actions of the other players. I just didn't want anyone getting annoyed at me by thinking that I had purposely ignored your action and let WhiteFang be killed; that is not my job here.

Well he certainly seems annoyed.

I know. :cry_sad:

Now Mr. Hinckley, he's crying now. Look at the poor wretch.

Hey!

He is in no fit state to keep this game running smoothly now. You must remember that his comments re designed to make you think and to give clues to help you solve the game. Of course, some of what is said (especially by that bloody magician) is often misleading. Now, I personally think some of what you have said is a little unfair on our good host.

Oh please don't blow it and piss him off any more. I can't handle the stress! :sing:

I won't. Now, from what you said, you sounded annoyed that your action had not been considered. Our host tried to fix this by explaining that you made no action, and that actions are in fact always referred to when writing the story. Perhaps if you thought a bit more about what you said this would not have happened. From what you said, you were not using tactics at all but were instead wondering why your action had not been taken into consideration. The only reason I can see that you would be annoyed by this very minor input would be if you were trying to protect Marcus from the vote, in which case I am sure the host would have said nothing. However since you in fact voted for him, this should not matter in the slightest anyway.

Now, you also say that this has given away the killer, by stating that he was not in fact being blocked by you. However this is not at all true. All the other players are also not being blocked by you, leaving any number of suspects. You may also notice I have refused to state whether there is a determined rule on changing people's clothes, which allows you to draw your own conclusions. Clearly only someone who has already made up their mind would see it your way. Despite what you may think, there is as yet no solid evidence that Marcus can kill at night anyway. This is simply your own assumption. Therefore it is not I who has dug him a hole, but you.

You will also notice that I did not in fact confirm that you whacked him on night 3. The host merely asked if you were refering to a perhaps previous action. The reference was made because you had already admitted to hitting Marcus that night.

Now don't get me wrong, but I think that a lot of what you just said has not helped you at all. The host was very subtle in what he said, you have simply drawn your own conclusions and responded with them. That is of course fine, as that is what this game is about, however the host does not appear to be taking nicely to your accusations of foul play against him.

:sing: I want my mummy! :cry_sad:

Pathetic. :hmpf: Anyway, let us continue with the game and pretend that everything is all fine. From what I can see, I think both you and the host are in the wrong, and should get over yourselves and get on with the game. This is supposed to just be some light-hearted fun after all. :sweet:

I hope you didn't just go over the top, I've only ever seen a dragon look that red and snort that much smoke.

Hmm yes, perhaps that little chamber is starting to look cosier already... :look:

Right well, I forgive you Hinckley, and I hope you forgive me too. Can we be friends now please? :cry_happy:

Majiko wanders into the hall from outside.

Hey everyone, are we all having fun? I certainly hope so! :sweet:

Everyone stares at him.

What, did I miss something? :wacko:

Edit by Hinckley: Shut your mouth already. :tongue:

Edit by Dragonator: Never!! :tongue:

Edited by Dragonator

Now I'll admit, assuming the host isn't being used as part of the deception, I don't think he should come in and contradict things we say, but in this case, you did involve him by making it seem that he didn't perform a night action you asked for, which ended up being your mistake and not his. So I don't really think his clarification of that was giving anything away that you haven't already blathered about yourself, but I do agree that he shouldn't have discussed the night 3 action. Similarly, if I came in and said, "oh no, I wasn't in that room with Mary, I was actually down the hall using my special super hero night action following the killer and it was Lord Slappypants, I saw him plain as day!", I would expect Dragonator to contradict me.

Lady Dolores just gave me a note that says you should shut your fat face, because since you've never played one of these games before you just don't know. It would be stupid for anyone to refute the facts that the game host puts forward at the beginning of a day. Of course you can't deny being with Mary. But the host should shut his face if someone is trying to prove that someone murdered somebody else. The host just shouldn't interfere the way Lord Dragonator is, period. End of story. That's only my opinion. Signed, the lovely spirit of the Lady Dolores.

Now, let me re-state, since Reginaltorartor or whatever ImperialShadow's name is keeps babbling us away from the important stuff:

general_marcus.jpg

Compared to the paintings of other guards and those locked in the castle, everyone else with a yellow cape has a blue left leg. The killer's left leg in the painting is clearly black:

p1050354.jpg

General Spencer:

general_spencer.jpg

has a blue left leg.

Lieutenant Byron:

lieutenant_byron.jpg

has red hips.

I am not talking to Lady Dolores. That decaying old busybody was annoying when she was alive, and now she's even worse. :tongue:

Now, let me re-state, since Reginaltorartor or whatever ImperialShadow's name is keeps babbling us away from the important stuff:

I did nothing of the sort, I simply asked for a clarification on clothing and you decided to reveal your night action and ramble on. :hmpf:

Oh, and I don't know my damn name either. :blush:

As for trying to prove your point, you weren't, you were trying to mislead us into making a decision based on a night action that didn't happen and then got mad that the deception was revealed. It doesn't mean you're wrong, it just means you feel very strongly about wanting that decision made.

Personally, I find that offering to kill yourself if you're wrong works better. :laugh:

That said, if we go by your painting theory and Dragonator isn't misleading us again, you're right, it has to be Marcus. It confuses me that Lord Ash would hire Calvin to reveal Marcus as a traitor, thus selling out his own, but maybe that's how this all works, I wouldn't know, I'm not Mr. I've-Played-All-These-Before. :wink:

I don't think we have much choice at this point, but if it turns out wrong, I'm voting for you tomorrow.

Vote: General Marcus/Batbrick

I will say this: Your entire "he's too involved" argument will gain a lot of points if it turns out that Marcus is a traitor, since he flat out gave it away with the picture, leaving nothing to the imagination. Still, it would be good to score another win, even an easy one.

As for trying to prove your point, you weren't, you were trying to mislead us into making a decision based on a night action that didn't happen and then got mad that the deception was revealed. It doesn't mean you're wrong, it just means you feel very strongly about wanting that decision made.

No no. I really wasn't trying to deceive anyone. I really did forget to kick the pigeon :blush: I just reached the breaking point of dragonator stepping into the game. I'm not really pissed off but it is more involvement than I've seen a host partake in. I'm used to the host letting the game play out and not clarifying so much...

Personally, I find that offering to kill yourself if you're wrong works better. :laugh:

I considered that but only if people didn't vote with me :blush:

I will say this: Your entire "he's too involved" argument will gain a lot of points if it turns out that Marcus is a traitor, since he flat out gave it away with the picture, leaving nothing to the imagination. Still, it would be good to score another win, even an easy one.

You smell like poo.

I'm not really pissed off but it is more involvement than I've seen a host partake in. I'm used to the host letting the game play out and not clarifying so much...

Fair enough, and a good clarification on your part. I really was beginning to wonder if all of this was normal.

I considered that but only if people didn't vote with me :blush:

It's a good one when you're really sure, but a bit nerve-wracking that night, hoping you were right. Especially since the nights take so long around here. :sceptic:

You smell like poo.

It's my new bodyguard. :hmpf:

... and the pigeon people want to have a word with you. :tongue:

... and the pigeon people want to have a word with you. :tongue:

Tell them I'll kick them a pigeon sometime soon.

Right everyone, my appologies. I will try my best not to put to much input into the game other than what I need to, ie, random chatter and the occasional hint.

Of course, it is a little difficult for me to not try to clarify things when I keep being asked questions. :hmpf: Dragonator, can we change our clothes? Dragonator, will you kill this person for me? Dragonator, can I go to the bathroom?

It's so aggravating! :sing:

I leave subtle hints, and yet most of them normally get ignored. So what is the point I ask you? Then I get asked some silly question which I try not to give to much away when replying, and the people jump on me for giving them 'easy facts' instead of clues. God you people are frustrating sometimes! :tongue: Remember that in the initial game rules I said:

The only person present in the discussions who seems to know who everyone is will be the wizard Majiko. He is slightly crazed and very forgetful, but should sometimes be able to help with certain things. Of course, he could just as easily give you false or misleading information, so be weary of what he says, he is not always rights.

Of course, this was adapted slightly to involve Lord Dragonator and Ragnir, for comical purposes. Basically, sometimes I will give you misleading information, and other times it will be the truth. It is up to you to figure out what means what. If I didn't give any clues whatsoever, then you would all probably still be sitting around chatting about the weather and this would be a very boring game indeed.

Now, let us look at this one point and then drop the whole thing. I think Majiko has something for you to think on.

You mean I'm allowed to say something?

Well yes, it is in the initial rules that you will sit there and give clues, as well as try and give people away. So they can't complain.

Right, but who says that what I say is true?

Exactly. :devil:

Right, well I have this for you all to think on. If you were a killer, would you walk openly in the corridors and kill the person in plain sight, or would you try to make it look like someone else did it?

Is that all?

Yeah, I thought I'd leave them with that to think on, so they can draw their own conclusions. That way they can't say I gave anything away.

Right, good. I think these people are a bit touchy today, probably from all the drink yesterday. So lets try and keep a little quieter than usual.

OK, I suppose so.

That goes for you too Lord Dragonator.

Fine. :hmpf_bad:

I will take your feedback to heart people. In future games, and in this one, I will try to lessen my involvement and instead focus on providing small clues and subtle nudges. I hope my actions have not put you off the game to much however, and if you think I'm a lousy host, then I would be happy to hand over the game to someone else, or terminate it all together. I just wanted this to be a fun experience for everybody... :cry_sad:

EDIT: Right, I'm going back to game master mode. This discussion has got far to off-topic. Hypocrite you say? Tough, get over it. Let us please return to what really matters; who killed the king? Or had you forgotten? See if you can discover what really happened people...

Edited by Dragonator

I will take your feedback to heart people. In future games, and in this one, I will try to lessen my involvement and instead focus on providing small clues and subtle nudges. I hope my actions have not put you off the game to much however, and if you think I'm a lousy host, then I would be happy to hand over the game to someone else, or terminate it all together. I just wanted this to be a fun experience for everybody... :cry_sad:

:hmpf: Oh brother...Lady Dolores says "Suck it up, Dragonboy."

This is the best mafia game ever, now shut up.

I like you being involved, I love the game. I know how it is to host a game and have the participants sap off or complain, or forget about it, so I don't mean to criticize so much. But sheesh, just run your game and don't let me affect you so much. There's one thing you did I didn't like and your level of enthusiasm is mostly an asset. I love you now shut your face.

we voted quickly last time with out extended thought... i refuse to make this mistake again!

Indeed Calvin was sided with the traitors, however he was not included in the people that let them win, he only won if they won, so all we needed to do was to keep him alive, ignore everything he said and been a greater statistical chance of winning. ((OOC i woke up from a dream and realized this! yes i dream about MC :wacko: )) An opportunity missed! If we did indeed keep him alive he then might have been killed by a Traitor at night, saving one of us from the end of a spear, OR they also might keep him alive knowing he wouldnt harm them, HE was an asset to both sides now i think about it even more and we all went and killed him :laugh: !

Lord Ash is roting in some grave, he was the master mind of the traitors, however i am now suspecting Lord Savril, shame on these Lords is none of them loyal to our king, and the Generals are any of these Loyal, Marcus is looking suspect and Spencer has admitted he has night actions to kill, So in short form here is my report i would have given to Grim :cry_sad:

((OOC, btw, i was not aware the deceptive Hinckley had said he was the bonker on the header of batbricker in night 3 but it does suit his nature :classic: ))

Ok here goes... bold members that are dead were Traitors/friends of Traitor, cause of death bold is us the voters, italics are Dragonators punishment/ game regulation, underlined is night action related...

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night (by someone dressed as Marcus/Marcus)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Friar Brown - Speared by unknown, traitor friend said General Marcus

General Marcus - The suspect of today for his attire...

General Spencer - The drunken Loyalist killer...

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard) - angry at Byron for poo...

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard) - currently locked in his room...

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard) - also angry at Byron for poo

Lord Savril - angry at failed tactics :wink: has a theory on eye brows, claims to have bashed General Markus on the head, and plans to continue following him - or so he says...

Lord Gary - nothing of high interest, not involved in any speculation as of yet

Lady Suzanne - grieving the loss of her traitor husband

Mary (a maid) - great cleaner of all my messes! um, might happen to have a key to my room??? was in the room during the attack in a compromising position with rotrigous

Paul (the cellar keeper) - drinks too much of his own stash, nothing suspect yet...

Rotrigous (king's advisor) - smells of poo as his UNCONFIRMED 'body guard' is still locked in his room, was the hero of the other day in killing Lord Ash, was in room when Grim died

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner) - witnessed all of last nights actions and claims to have not seen the face of the killer, suspect as he was at the scene yet offers no help to the case...

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - strangely quiet still :devil: ((my votes coming soon!))

Note: all were made sick by Majikos cooking and some are being far too quiet!

SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME OUT!!

*a faint banging noise is heard on his door, as Byron bashes away at it for someone to hear!*

Lord Ash is roting in some grave, he was the master mind of the traitors, however i am now suspecting Lord Savril, shame on these Lords is none of them loyal to our king, and the Generals are any of these Loyal, Marcus is looking suspect and Spencer has admitted he has night actions to kill, So in short form here is my report i would have given to Grim :cry_sad:

I already told you only one Lord is a traitor and we killed him last night. Didn't I just try to clear you from the murder of Grim? That's the thanks I get? Sheesh, I'll kick you a pigeon about this. :hmpf_bad: Lady Dolores says you suck!

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah *snip*

Right, well I have this for you all to think on. If you were a killer, would you walk openly in the corridors and kill the person in plain sight, or would you try to make it look like someone else did it?

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Oh great... Here we go again.

Unvote: General Marcus/BatBrick

Blasted wizard is being particularly confusing today.

Indeed Calvin was sided with the traitors, however he was not included in the people that let them win, he only won if they won, so all we needed to do was to keep him alive, ignore everything he said and been a greater statistical chance of winning.

I think we were right with that one, but I guess the wisdom of our decisions will be revealed at the end of the game.

Lord Ash is roting in some grave, he was the master mind of the traitors, however i am now suspecting Lord Savril, shame on these Lords is none of them loyal to our king, and the Generals are any of these Loyal, Marcus is looking suspect and Spencer has admitted he has night actions to kill

There is a lot going on here, no doubt about that, but I haven't seen anything to cast doubt on Lord Stircrazy except as a candidate for institutionalization. I'm not so sure about either General.

SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME OUT!!

*a faint banging noise is heard on his door, as Byron bashes away at it for someone to hear!*

*bashes the door open with a nearby axe*

Funny... you don't smell like poo anymore. I think Lord Sniffinator was probably smelling his own pigeon kicking foot. :laugh:

So I guess this means that you're guarding me now, you seem to have your head about you, at least.

I already told you only one Lord is a traitor and we killed him last night. Didn't I just try to clear you from the murder of Grim? That's the thanks I get? Sheesh, I'll kick you a pigeon about this. :hmpf_bad: Lady Dolores says you suck!

the colour of the dragon had already cleared me of the uniform!! but uniforms mean little to me... and no your words said that you knew at least one other lord was a traitor... AT LEAST and also note that the language of this may indicate you are a traitor...

but as you wish...

:hmpf_bad: thanks :sadnew:

:tongue:

a bigger thanks will come to whom ever unlocks my door, im sure your all getting a laugh out of this... yesterday we voted to kill calvin, the only person who died during the night was Grim... so when you say we killed him last night... are you meaning you and the traitors killed my Grim :angry: , nah now im reading to far into things... :laugh:

the colour of the dragon had already cleared me of the uniform!! but uniforms mean little to me... and no your words said that you knew at least one other lord was a traitor... AT LEAST and also note that the language of this may indicate you are a traitor...

but as you wish...

:hmpf_bad: thanks :sadnew:

:tongue:

a bigger thanks will come to whom ever unlocks my door, im sure your all getting a laugh out of this... yesterday we voted to kill calvin, the only person who died during the night was Grim... so when you say we killed him last night... are you meaning you and the traitors killed my Grim :angry: , nah now im reading to far into things... :laugh:

Whatever. We killed him two nights ago, now shut your face. :tongue: