Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 4

Oh poor Mike. It seems that the staff of the castle is dieing rather quickly, doesn't it. Perhaps the killer is in the high ranks, or perhaps he is one of us, the staff. It's so hard to figure out...

Rotrigous, what do you sugest. You seem to be the only one ith any sense in this castle.

And what have you to say Lt. Byron? What is your advise in the matter?

The fisher man you both say? Then my vote is clear.

Vote: Calvin

Edited by Zepher

[quote name=WhiteFang' date='Jun 29 2008, 10:38 AM' post='321793'

I will like to wait for Calvin to speak up.... After all, he is the investigator that used to work for Lord Ash (dead). My vote is either General Marcus or Calvin at the moment..... The Greek Armor thing is defintely not a mistake.....

Yes, if the fisherman's investigation proves satisfying, I'll unvote him, but I still don't believe that General Marcus *snaps his hand into a salute once more* is a traitor. However, I could be wrong, because my superior's face is hard to read. I'm not sure if it's evil or not...

General Marcus

Heh, heh. I guess I have some explaining to do...

Here's my PM from Lord Dragonator:

Calvin (a local fisherman)

You are a hired man by Lord Ash to help him overthrow the loyalists. You are neither a traitor nor a loyalist; you are a mercenary. You provided the food that the king ate the night he died. Lord Ash also suspects that one of his own men is trying to get him killed, and has asked you to find out who. At night you may attempt to investigate someone. PM me with your choice at the conclusion of each day. You win when the traitors (excluding yourself, as you are hired) outnumber the loyalists and when the traitor who is threatening the life of Lord Ash is dead. You only know one of the traitors, Lord Ash, who is played by TinyPiesRUs.

I want to make a bargain with you of the keep: I want to keep investigating, and I will share all of my findings, but only until I find the man I am looking for.

I said that Batbrick was a traitor to try to throw you of of Lord Ash's trail, which did not succeed. So, here is my list of people that I have investigated, and what their factions are:

ImperialShadows/Rotrigus: Not Discovered

Batbrick/General Marcus: Not Discovered

Hinckley/ Lord Savril: Loyalist

I hope you will take my bargain, but if not, see some of you on the other side.

~ Calvin ~

Heh, heh. I guess I have some explaining to do...

You are a hired man by Lord Ash to help him overthrow the loyalists. You are neither a traitor nor a loyalist; you are a mercenary. You provided the food that the king ate the night he died. Lord Ash also suspects that one of his own men is trying to get him killed, and has asked you to find out who. At night you may attempt to investigate someone. PM me with your choice at the conclusion of each day. You win when the traitors (excluding yourself, as you are hired) outnumber the loyalists and when the traitor who is threatening the life of Lord Ash is dead. You only know one of the traitors, Lord Ash, who is played by TinyPiesRUs.

I want to make a bargain with you of the keep: I want to keep investigating, and I will share all of my findings, but only until I find the man I am looking for.

I said that Batbrick was a traitor to try to throw you of of Lord Ash's trail, which did not succeed. So, here is my list of people that I have investigated, and what their factions are:

~ Calvin ~

My my, Calvin, that was daring, by the way what is this PM you speak of? Is it a courier? A food? Anyway, this just gives us more of a reason to execute you, as you've lied about General Marcus *salutes again* and have knowingly worked for a traitor! You've claimed that Lord Sarvil *salutes* is a loyalist, but you also could be lying. I mean no offense, my lord, but I do not know what to believe anymore. You are triumphant when the traitors win, so what is our reason to not kill you this instant? What, so we can learn more lies from your role as investigator for a traitor? I stand by my vote, Calvin, and you would do yourself well to save Kyle the trouble of executing you!

Thanks a lot :hmpf: Calvin, you traitorous pig. I wonder who'll be murdered in their sleep tonight! Probably me, no thanks to you.

I followed General Marcus last night and stopped him from killing someone. Bashed him in the head with a Greek shield. No doubt in my mind that General Marcus is a traitor as well. Just look at that evil face.

Oh poor Mike. :cry_sad: Even the death of a traitor cannot take the sadness away. Now, I feel like it's time for me to start fasting - the death of the chef and the servant. :wacko: I'll live off the wine for now. :tongue:

Yes, if the fisherman's investigation proves satisfying, I'll unvote him, but I still don't believe that General Marcus *snaps his hand into a salute once more* is a traitor. However, I could be wrong, because my superior's face is hard to read. I'm not sure if it's evil or not...

Actually, general Marcus is not our superior, as he's an army general, and we, the royal guard, are not part of the army. That goes for General Spencer too. Is that not correct Lord Dragonator?

As for my vote I'm quite sure the annoying and awful angler is a traitor who was in league with another (proven) traitor.

Vote: Calvin the fisherman / Atoll Dweller

Actually, general Marcus is not our superior, as he's an army general, and we, the royal guard, are not part of the army. That goes for General Spencer too. Is that not correct Lord Dragonator?

Oh, what a relief! I was getting tired of saluting. That would also explain this note I recieved:

You don't have to salute all the time! Yeesh, there's something called doing your job too well!

Wait, so now Savril changes his story? Anyway, how did we take those pictures in the first place? :wacko:

Wait, so now Savril changes his story? Anyway, how did we take those pictures in the first place? :wacko:

I've never changed my story. What are you talking about and who did you intend to kill last night?

Mary: I am but a mere maid, but I see many problems with Calvin's claim! Rotrigus! A traitor! After he killed one? Have you forgotten that the traitors are in leuge with eachother? Why then would a traitor kill a traitor! I say that he is trying to save his sorry neck! Kill him! Plus, is it not possible that he killed the king? He, being a fisher man, could easily have poisoned the kings food! Kill Calvin. Now, where has Lt. Byron gone off to. I wonder if he needs help in the kitchen...

Mary: Oh my lord! Majiko what are you doing!? Lt. Byron, run! I'll try to hold him off!

Majiko: Mary! This want hurt him. I promise!

Mary: My lord Dragonator! Please. Let me cook. No matter how many people seem to get knocked off while in the kitchen or in the chef's postion (seriously, what's up with that, one comitted suicide, the Friar was stabbed, one was killed this night, one was crushed by potatoes...), anthing would be better then Majiko's cooking. Plus, he seems to have a taste for human...

*Dragonator thorws away Staudie's limp body *

Dragonater: Very well. The maid Mary is now the chef!

(Sorry, is that alright? Doing that I mean?)

I've never changed my story. What are you talking about and who did you intend to kill last night?

My lord, I mean no offense, but I think we should stop accusing each other when there is a clear traitor in our sights: Calvin. Besides, my lord, this story about Batbrick killing someone may be false, as Calvin's original claim was proved to be fabricated. Who knows, perhaps you, my lord, are making up this story about Batbrick, as Calvin's claim that you, my lord, are a loyalist whilst others are "Not Determined" my show an alliance between Calvin and yourself, my lord. I'm just saying this to tell everyone to be prudent in their decisions. Many were mislead by Calvin's lie about Batbrick, and we don't want a similar incedint to happen again :sadnew: .

Mary: I am but a mere maid, but I see many problems with Calvin's claim! Rotrigus! A traitor! After he killed one? Have you forgotten that the traitors are in leuge with eachother? Why then would a traitor kill a traitor! I say that he is trying to save his sorry neck! Kill him! Plus, is it not possible that he killed the king? He, being a fisher man, could easily have poisoned the kings food! Kill Calvin. Now, where has Lt. Byron gone off to. I wonder if he needs help in the kitchen...

Mary, I do not believe that Calvin claimed Rotrigus a traitor, and if this "PM" is true, then it means that the evil Calvin might think that my good Rotrigous, a noble man I'm sure, was the one who was trying to do Lord Ash in. Calvin probabaly would have assumed that, since the loyal, I'm sure, Rotrigous tried so hard to execute Lord Ash, that he may be the one. However, I do not believe that Calvin claimed Rotrigous to be a traitor. But I do think you are right about the food being poisoned, as Calvin did admit to delievering the food to our deceased king.

"Spencer, is that you? Good, because I wanted to ask-"

General Spencer suddenly retches his breakfast in front of Fred's feet, suprising the soldier.

"General! Are you alright?"

The General gasps something about bacon while puking once more.

"Oh my, I'm glad Byron advised me to hide my food in my helmet, even if it now smells like pig guts! Do you want me to help you to the bathroom? Mary, could you clean this up?"

General Spencer straitened up and thanked Fred for offering help, but said that he was fine now, thank you.

(Mary? Get over here, it's leaking into my boots :sick: !)

Edited by Adam

Thankyou Adam. Though I didn't try to kill anyone last night, not quite getting the story there. Unless I WAS trying to kill someone but didn't know (OCC: Looking at you dragonator! :tongue:). That said, I am confused over Calvin, though he lied about me I have a feeling we are being misled by a more powerful force, and as such withhold my vote for now.

Thankyou Adam. Though I didn't try to kill anyone last night, not quite getting the story there. Unless I WAS trying to kill someone but didn't know (OCC: Looking at you dragonator! :tongue:). That said, I am confused over Calvin, though he lied about me I have a feeling we are being misled by a more powerful force, and as such withhold my vote for now.

I wasn't trying to suggest that you did kill anyone, Batbrick. I apologize if it came out that way; I, personally, don't believe Hinckley's story, especially since he didn't give us any proof on the matter.

~Fred, a soldier in the Royal Guard~

Damien: Day's over. Many dead. Both unneccesary losses.

Majiko: Quite agree, but that chef had such an ugly face tha-

Damien: Vote Calvin the Fisherman/Atoll Dweller

Calvin the Fisherman/Atoll Dweller: What the hell was that for?! :angry:

Damien: You stink of fish.

Majiko: You two are both whacko... :hmpf:

I think it's safe to say that Calvin the Fisherman deserves to die... don't you?

General Marcus arrived late, and it was noted that he had a large dent in his helmet and wasn’t walking very straight.

Last night you followed General Marcus (Batbrick) and smacked him in the head with a nearby Greek shield. The blow was powerful enough to kill him, however he was wearing his Dragon helm, and so it only knocked him unconscious. He did not awake until morning.

That's the only proof I have... so there. :tongue:

The wizard places a plate in front of each person. Upon them are a few strips of soggy bacon, a green egg, weird blobs of screaming oyster, and a pile of well browned potatoes that looke very appealing, if the red 'sauce' that accompanied them could be ignored. Majiko then proceeded to help each and every person eat their food, forcing it down some peoples' throats if necessary.

Eat up people, get some hearty fare into you! How can you expect to find the traitors on an empty stomach?

A few minutes later there was a made rush for the lavatories, with people fighting to get inside.

Never in my life have I seen so many people eager to do some exercise. I'll go get to work on lunch! :sweet:

Majiko wandered towards the kitchen, thinking of intesting new ways he might be able to combine the food...

Damien, however, decides that it would be best if he took a sample of this magnificent breakfast. Rather than visiting the lavatory, he does not eat it and takes it upstairs, suspicious. He soon discovers that the "well browned potatoes" are more than they first seem, and is glad that they went through a "second run" when they were brought from everyone's stomach into the toilet once again. Damien isn't quite sure what the red sauce is yet, but it is a "salty concoction". The green egg was from the deformed chicken in the nearby farm, and the bacon was just plain soggy bacon. The weird blobs of screaming oyster were, unfortunately, screaming blobs of oyster.

So Damien requests to the high and mighty Lord Dragonator- may you PLEASE stop Majiko from making his "specialty dishes"?

PLEASE?!

Mary: Oh, sorry, I thought when CAvin said not discovered, he meant a not-discovered Traitor! That would of been an awful lie. I still believe that CAlvin is a liar though. Death to Calvin!

(OOC: Adam, please stop editing your posts, it's against the rules.)

Sorry, they were only grammaical errors I was editing.

Damien, however, decides that it would be best if he took a sample of this magnificent breakfast. Rather than visiting the lavatory, he does not eat it and takes it upstairs, suspicious. He soon discovers that the "well browned potatoes" are more than they first seem, and is glad that they went through a "second run" when they were brought from everyone's stomach into the toilet once again. Damien isn't quite sure what the red sauce is yet, but it is a "salty concoction". The green egg was from the deformed chicken in the nearby farm, and the bacon was just plain soggy bacon. The weird blobs of screaming oyster were, unfortunately, screaming blobs of oyster.

So Damien requests to the high and mighty Lord Dragonator- may you PLEASE stop Majiko from making his "specialty dishes"?

PLEASE?!

Thank you for your detailed description of our meal; I'm glad to know that the bacon was just soggy bacon, not... :sick: never mind. I agree with you, so I unvote: Calvin the fisherman/Atoll Dweller and vote: Majiko/Bad cook. Seriously, get him out of the kitchen!

On second thought, unvote: Majiko/Bad cook and re-vote: Calvin the fisherman/Atoll Dweller, as I don't want to get on the wrong side of a wizard!

For now, I believed that General Marcus is innocent for now. Your words indeed makes me very annoyed. Neither a loyalist or a traitor. I wonder how true is the PM (Private Message). Therefore, if we send you through into the gallows, it does not matter since you are a neutral? What kind of investigator are you, taking side to protect the traitor.....

How much I feel like voting you to death right now, I am looking around for other possibilites.... There are still some of them, hiding among us.... Even if we eliminate Calvin right now, we will be at our wits end, if we do not identify the next possible suspect.

Royal guards are an independent force, which is supposed to be reporting to me......

What a mess to sort through.

According to Ash, no more investigating could be done by his man if he was killed, yet we're to believe he can do it on his own and report to us? And we can trust that? :look:

He admits that his purpose was to work for the traitors, but he claims to be neutral and didn't know who the traitors were, since he investigated at least 2 loyalists. :wacko:

I don't call that neutral, no matter what the game says, especially when you supply the food that kills the King. :angry:

My vote stands.

Let's get this whatever-he-is hung, and then we can track down the yellow fabric with black trim clue to catch a killer.

He's not neutral if he wins when the loyalists are dead and the traitors outnumber us.

He's not neutral if he wins when the loyalists are dead and the traitors outnumber us.

I think we can make sure that doesn't happen, first thing in the morning. :wink:

This may be one of our faster days since everyone seems to agree on the voting so far.

Royal guards are an independent force, which is supposed to be reporting to me......

Nothing to report, sir *salutes*! What? The status of my boots? Ummm... a complication, sir!

I think we can make sure that doesn't happen, first thing in the morning. :wink:

This may be one of our faster days since everyone seems to agree on the voting so far.

Yes, that would be nice! I thi-

Oh dear lord spare me! Will you look at what Majiko is making now :sick: ?! Friar, you seem to be the only one with anything edible, please, spare me a lamb chop!