Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Fabuland Star Wars Death Star II

Zero is entitled to his opinion guys. Even if it is wrong. :tongue: Zero, you could be a bit more constructive, but I certainly don't expect everyone to like it but thanks for the kind words, guys.

At Brickworld, this punk kid with a rat tail walked up to our display and nearly vomited on it he was so disgusted by the Fabulandization of Star Wars. He wrinkled his face in disgust and said "What the heck?" Then he took it all in for a second and said "That's really creepy!" And then he stormed off as the rest of his friends checked out our display. While they were still looking he stomped back over and threw his arms up in the air saying "Why would anyone replace them with pigs and junk? It doesn't make any sense!" Then he stomped off again, shaking his head. He was clearly offended... :laugh:

Sorry, I just meant the figs. :thumbdown: The scenery is beautiful. :thumbup:

I mean the two themes don't fit together in my opinion. :sadnew:

I'd love to see this with the real figs. :wink:

I'd love to see this with the real figs. :wink:

Never!! :tongue:

... George Lucas thanks you. :wacko:

LOL! :laugh:

Congrats on winning best Vig! :thumbup:

I wish i would have made it there when the punk kid was there. :laugh:

Ah, Fabuland. :laugh: A wonderful MOC of a very memorable scene, brilliantly executed in Fabuland! Great job once again guys. :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

Very great moc, it made me smile :thumbup::classic:

Fabuland on!

Star wars parodies on!

I loved this MOC at BrickWorld, and I love it now. :thumbup: Great work!

Zero is entitled to his opinion guys. Even if it is wrong. :tongue: Zero, you could be a bit more constructive, but I certainly don't expect everyone to like it but thanks for the kind words, guys.

At Brickworld, this punk kid with a rat tail walked up to our display and nearly vomited on it he was so disgusted by the Fabulandization of Star Wars. He wrinkled his face in disgust and said "What the heck?" Then he took it all in for a second and said "That's really creepy!" And then he stormed off as the rest of his friends checked out our display. While they were still looking he stomped back over and threw his arms up in the air saying "Why would anyone replace them with pigs and junk? It doesn't make any sense!" Then he stomped off again, shaking his head. He was clearly offended... :laugh:

Did this kid also happen to be throwing a fit about someone else's beautiful (and winning) trebuchet?

Edited by Atoll Dweller

I loved this MOC at BrickWorld, and I love it now. :thumbup: Great work!

Did this kid also happen to be throwing a fit about someone else's beautiful (and winning) trebuchet?

Who are you?? :look:

What a great parody from you and Copmike, Bravo! i think the scenery turned out really well for the vig, and the custom characters, whilst creepy, look great for the story of the last lightsabre battle :classic::thumbup:

Maybe a bit late for my reation. I just wanted to say, what a wunderfull idea. Very orginal, but only bad you you've to modify the minifigs. Anyway, sometimes you've to break the rules to make something beautiful like this. Love to see more of this. Indi and batman :blush: ........