Sign in to follow this  
lego.ryan

Isla de Muerta

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 14b

Yet another creation from me! :pir-laugh: This one's a vignette showing Barbossa and Jack Sparrow fighting in the treasure grotto at Isla de Muerta. The little orange and tan things in the corner are mushrooms. :pir-wink:

2619659797_84f67799e0.jpg

2619661783_909b3222fc.jpg

2620484784_84fb9c2883.jpg

2619660445_0b4a483930.jpg

As always, questions, comments, and constructive criticism are appreciated. Feel free to leave notes/comments on the creation on my flickr page (link in signature), too. Thanks!

-Ryan

P.S. For my next vignette, should I show Elizabeth beating up Barbossa's crew at Isla de Muerta or her kicking an E.I.T.C. member in the soft spot in Singapore? :pir-laugh:

U killed Gary :pir_bawling: . It would ahve been better if Jack Had a modded hair piece maybe. You have lots of coins! I would love to see the Singapore seen.

The little orange and tan things in the corner are mushrooms. :pir-wink:

The mushrooms look quite good, but why are there mushrooms?

I think the mushrooms are there bacause as Fungi, they live in damp dark areas like the grotto where this is.

I really like this - great attention to detail.

I love the custom Jack Sparrow, and also the use of Spongebob-Gary's shell as toadstool heads.

Tom

U killed Gary :pir_bawling: . It would ahve been better if Jack Had a modded hair piece maybe. You have lots of coins! I would love to see the Singapore seen.

Thanks! I would try to cut the hairpiece like I did for Elizabeth (see my other thread), but I only have two and would hate to mess them up. :pir-sceptic:

And I should have the Singapore scene up sometime soon!

Nice use of a tiewrap!

Thanks!

Nice Barbossa MF! :thumbup:

And lovely mushrooms too :pir-tongue:

Haha, thank you! I love that face for Barbossa. And out of all the vignettes I've posted on here recently, those mushrooms are the thing that I'm proudest of. :pir-tongue:

The mushrooms look quite good, but why are there mushrooms?

Thank you! And Norrington explains it pretty well for me down below. :pir-blush:

I think the mushrooms are there bacause as Fungi, they live in damp dark areas like the grotto where this is.

Thanks for explaining, I probably wouldn't be able to word it as well. :pir-grin:

Ahhahaha! :pir-laugh:

Good work using those worthless Gary bricks. :thumbup:

:pir-tongue:

I'd used a Captain Red Beard torso for Barbosa.

Overall, the vig is very nice! :pir-classic:

I've added this Vig to the Vig Portion of the Land-Based Index

Thanks for indexing it! And I know, those Gary pieces annoy me everytime I see them! So I decided to put them to good use. And I'd use the Redbeard torso too, but I don't have one. :pir-sceptic:

V. gd! But you can use a red cloth to replace the white steel wire

Thanks! I haven't found a suitable red twisty-tie yet, though... the white one is nice because it's really durable.

I really like this - great attention to detail.

I love the custom Jack Sparrow, and also the use of Spongebob-Gary's shell as toadstool heads.

Tom

Thank you, and thanks for the comments on my other creations, too! :pir-laugh:

Thanks for all the replies, everyone!