KimT

2008 Picture thread

It said Clone Trooper (x2), but it showed both Clones.

clones.jpg

LEGO always put all the figures on the box.

And life belts me up the side of the head ONCE again... :tongue:

But were you at Brickworld? Corran101 has some pics of them building the AT-TE; can anyone confirm how many figs there were?

Well I wasn't at Brickworld, but this pic only shows two clones in each set:

2597974309_ed12cd3888_o.jpg

It's not really looking good for more clones right now, especially with the Brickworld pic. I think that for the money we're going to have to spend on these sets, we should get more of them.

Besides, Ep2 style clones haven't been out for years, and they're going to be in such high demand.

Well I wasn't at Brickworld, but this pic only shows two clones in each set:

*bangs head on computer desk* :cry_sad:

JK! :tongue:

I guess I'll just have to get ten each and sell everything individually and keep the clones and one complete set. :tongue:

So who was at Brickworld? Hinckley? Sinner? No sign of the HSD, Saber Tank, HMP gunship, or Twilight? :sceptic:

So who was at Brickworld? Hinckley? Sinner? No sign of the HSD, Saber Tank, HMP gunship, or Twilight? :sceptic:

I'm bothered by their absence as well. TLC is really keeping those sets under wraps I guess. :sceptic:

All right, then. How about:

"This massive ship features 7 minifigures, including 4 Clone Troopers, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, and Asajj Ventress." - www.entertainmentearth.com

"Includes 7 minifigures!" - www.sagacentral.com.au

"Includes seven minifigures: 4 Clone Troopers, new Obi-Wan Kenobi, and 2 new minifigures: Plo Koon and Asajj Ventress, a Sith assassin equipped with a double lightsaber that can be split in two." - www.bricks3d.com

Maybe they're still hiding in the wings? :tongue: (dammit, I need more clones :sceptic: )

TK

Hopefully, eventually they will put out a battle pack featuring the new Ep.2 clones. These sets are probably only for the movie, so im sure they will continue to make sets from the cartoon.

I think in one of the pics I saw 3 clones..... not including Cody... I saw it in one of those blasted windscreen i'll look for it but I have too many :sceptic:

every site has that description 7 minifigures.

In the AT-TE I think one clone (white trooper) is hiding in the cockpit.

remember that one pic that had 2 white clone troopers in it?

I rest my case

I think in one of the pics I saw 3 clones..... not including Cody... I saw it in one of those blasted windscreen i'll look for it but I have too many :sceptic:

I rest my case

Yeah, every site says 7 minifigs so let's hope. Also, I'm assuming that this is the pic that you are talking about?

tf82.1_08.jpg

I rest my case

Yes, but all of this is irrelevant because the final set has two clones - as shown at Brickworld.

2594909068_89b46a47a9_o.jpg

2594908210_cbf4602b3e_o.jpg

2594908618_aa8a5ded7c_o.jpg

Yeah I want more of the clones as well that's why I'm hoping that the Republic Gunship has 4. I hope that spider droid is reasonably priced just for the clones.

Yeah I want more of the clones as well that's why I'm hoping that the Republic Gunship has 4. I hope that spider droid is reasonably priced just for the clones.

As Sam89 stated it DOESN'T - now everybody quit pestering the thread with a discussion on wether it has 3 or 4 clones.

I'm sure You've got better things to do :tongue:

If You really want to make sure - then buy the set and make a review :thumbup:

That would be good for you and for us (having the review and getting rid of this strange discussion).

Buy and review ON! :grin:

KimT

What is this?! ONLY FIVE MINFIGURES in the Gunship?! Talk about slim pickings! :angry:

I think this is going to be very bad for people who want to make armies of the new clones.... :sadnew:

oh, a pic of the bags really helps! now we know for sure, and i doubt TLG will change it. and who knows? maybe they will make a Phase 1 BP in 09. I think there is a 75 percent chance that they will.

As Sam89 stated it DOESN'T - now everybody quit pestering the thread with a discussion on wether it has 3 or 4 clones.

I'm sure You've got better things to do :tongue:

If You really want to make sure - then buy the set and make a review :thumbup:

That would be good for you and for us (having the review and getting rid of this strange discussion).

Buy and review ON! :grin:

KimT

Fair enough; after seeing sam's new pics I'll trust that there are only two each, even in the HSD. But this means I'll value them even more so and they'll go sky high on EBay... :devil:

So I assume that there are no new pics of the HSD, TX-130, Twilight, or DGS? Will we ever see pics of these sets?

Though the fewer clones in the RGS and AT-TE is disappointing, I wasn't expecting more anyway. Also, it took me forever to switch my army over to Phase 2 clones back when the Episode III sets came out, I don't want to have to switch back. :sceptic:

Hey guys! When I went for a bike ride today I went to stop off at the shops to get the batbuggy but it wasnt there but to my suprise there was the complete clone wars sets there in the flesh!!!!!!!

Jokes but there was a catalogue with realy good pics in them!

twilight

2602578715_00ec0c2cd4.jpg

Clone tank

2602592805_39fea40bc0.jpg

Droid gunship (it comes with no figs :sceptic: )

2603415876_e594bfd394.jpg

Last but not least the spider droid :wub:

2603430056_676d271409.jpg

I love these sets more now that i've had a good look (besides the twilight :sick: ) And I LOVE! that spider droid!!! What is it in AUS???

oh and yourwelcome :wink:

Edited by hollisbrick

WOAH!!!

Thanks heaps hollisbrick!

Those pics are great... i think i'll get the Droid Gunship and the Homing spider droid

it looks like thats the Austrailia and New Zealand cataloge, it should arrive in NZ soon!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Awsome!!!

WOAH!!!

Thanks heaps hollisbrick!

Those pics are great... i think i'll get the Droid Gunship and the Homing spider droid

it looks like thats the Austrailia and New Zealand cataloge, it should arrive in NZ soon!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Awsome!!!

It is my dear friend! I live in Australia! I found it in target. They are free as always :wink:

Hey guys! When I went for a bike ride today I went to stop off at the shops to get the batbuggy but it wasnt there but to my suprise there was the complete clone wars sets there in the flesh!!!!!!!

Jokes but there was a catalogue with realy good pics in them!

I love these sets more now that i've had a good look (besides the twilight :sick: ) And I LOVE! that spider droid!!! What is it in AUS???

oh and yourwelcome :wink:

Thank you for those pics.

I've added them to the first post.

Great find :thumbup:

But could You redo some of the pics? They're kinda blurry and having great pics = great discussions.

Thanks in advance

KimT

It is my dear friend! I live in Australia! I found it in target. They are free as always :wink:

Sweet, i'll have to check my local toyworld - they're the only major toy sellers round here :sad:

i wish i lived in the US - Cheap lego - EVERYWHERE - and as if its not cheap enough, they have 50% sales once a month :hmpf:

Oh welll, i'll just keep saving...

(starts to try get back the $500 he got robbed of 2 weeks ago...)

Wow. Thanks a lot for those pics does it mention in the Clone Tank how many figs it comes with and the prices of the sets? Would these sets be expensive in NZ as I live there? I hope not.

This has helped make my choices easier. Thanks!! :sweet: :sweet:

I should go and get a look at that catalogue too if they have it. Awesome!! :thumbup:

Those clones are lookeing great :sweet:

Edited by AoNZ

Thank you for those pics.

I've added them to the first post.

Great find :thumbup:

But could You redo some of the pics? They're kinda blurry and having great pics = great discussions.

Thanks in advance

KimT

I'l try, my camera is a bit..wel crap! glad you guys enjoy them!