Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

The Mega Mayan Temple

This is definitely your best ever creation Batbrick!

I am a sucker for temples and this this one does not disappoint. The Rock statue is great and I think the roof and idol areas look amazing as well.

I was curious to see if someone would use the new indy baseplate for a MOC and if it would look good and it certainly does.

Top-notch job!

Wow!, nice effort Batbrick! I always like to hear that someone uses all Bley they own. I have to same problem with my latest project...

I really like all the little details, like the skulls in the windows, the rock sculpture, hidden treasure and all the vine work from the left over plastic.

Good to see a trap mechanism, got to protect the booty (treasure that is :pir-tongue: )

The roof, though inspired by The Brickster, has been well designed (nothing worse than not being able to finish such a cool temple off with a house roof.

One small critique is the use of light instead of dark bley headlights on the side walls for the plants attachment, but like you said you have probably used all bley bricks.

An impressive temple that is, very neat and, although equipped with some nice and fantastical features, still pretty realistic,

though. My favorite details´re these great stairs, the charming rock structure and the distinct roof. The vegetal aspects of

your MOC´re really well done too. A cool work indeed. :pir-sweet:

Seeing creations like this makes me wish I had a bigger collection. This is amazing! :pir-laugh: I love the roof and the way the vines twist and twirl around it. The stone face in front is very well-made, better than Temple of the Crystal Skull's. All the spears are used in clever ways. And I love how you utilized the baseplate- details such as the mini-cave, the steps, etc., really make the model. Great little story there too. Johnny beat Indy to the treasure!...it's too bad he's pregnant now; that'll take a few months off his adventuring :pir-tongue:.

Overall, excellent job Batbrick! :thumbup:

Very Nice! I've wanted to build a large mysterious temple for ages so it is great to see someone else do such a good job!

God Bless,

Nathan

That looks fantastic Batbrick, really a beautiful piece of work. I love the outside of it, and the inside has been done really well to (I like the use of the tiles in it, and the trap isn't lame mate :pir-tongue: )

I am indeed very envious of this piece of art mate, and if you're entering this in the Indy comp...oh my!

I have seen and made lots of temples in my life as a Lego enthousiast but yours must be one of the all time greatest, fantastic!

Not only the outside looks incredible, also the surpising inside of it is stunning... What can I say :pir-wub::pir-wub:

:thumbup:

That is absolutely amazing, and it's definitely your best creation yet. The overall look is stunning, with the interior being my favorite part. I also love how you've incorporated parts from both of the big Indy sets. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll win the contest. :pir-wink:

Again, nice work. :thumbup::thumbup:

-Ryan

Thanks Everyone so much for your comments, you are all so kind! :pir_bawling: (I'm crying with happiness)

A fantastic MOC, Batbrick, great work. Though it looks like someone beat you to posting it :grin:

Thanks a lot TinyPiesRUs, and I did not notice before it had been posted, I'm really honoured that it happened.

You have found a great use for that baseplate which looks very useful and matched very well in the entire MOC. The rock sulpture looks wonderful, like the way how you used the grey brick to illustrate it. It looks fierce, maybe with abit of flames, it will be more scary.

Thanks a lot Whitefang, I was toying with the idea of flame eyes, I might see if I can do that now.

There is a treasure hidden in the bushes. Using the spears as stairs, is something very interesting. I wonder how Indiana Jones will climb down and retrieve the treasure. Maybe with its whip? Why did you use the KK2 gold sword? Maybe brown spear will be better? Just a suggestion, I prefer it to blend into a surrounding. But if the swords are meant to be rare artefact, I understand the concern. :wink:

Yes, I thought this might be of interest. The swords are meant to be golden for a treasure feel yes, but I like your idea of brown spears, thankyou.

The roof top is done very nicely too. Simply love this piece of MOC. It offer so much of playability. Batbrick, maybe you can introduce us the habitants staying in this Mayan temple.

Great job, Batbrick :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Whitefang, I reckon in my entry pics I'll show some action, with the inhabitants :classic:

Great MOC Batbrick!

Does this mean Johnny Thunder's pregnant now? :tongue:

I'll leave a more detailed comment later, I gotta go now!

~Peace

Thanks iamded, yes, Johnny is pregnant now, I might make a vig on it later :laugh:

Looking forward to your more detailed comments!

It´s rubbish. I hate it! And I hate you! :jollyroger: Arr. :pir-grin:

Seriously, this is really cool! Could use some more foliage, though. And the facade of the temple could be a little rougher, less geometric.

Thanks DJ Force, I agree it could use more foliage perhaps, but I am unfortunately out of appropriate pieces. As for the facade, I am happy how it is, thanks.

Sorry I "took" your post yesterday. But I saw it on BS and didn't see who had made it - I was too engaged with the magnificent building of yours and just felt lucky to stumble across such a pearl before anyone else so I could share my find.

Anyways, as I already wrote in my topic it's awesome. Very very nice. Especially i like all the foliage and the rock sculpture. You've definitely got a big chance of winning the competition with such a beauty.

That's perfectly alright oDDerFisken, thanks very much for showing interest! :cry_happy: I'm glad you like it, and I hope I have a good chance too!

these indy sets seem to have quite a few pieces that might just be handy for pirate mocs...

Thankyou very much Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard :sweet:

Yes, I definitely recommend the Indy sets, the pieces contained in them are wonderful for all different themes!

hope to see more of your stuff here more often!

Thankyou, i'll be sure to create a "true" pirate creation sometime as I am a fan of the theme for sure. Perhaps a humourous vig....

Oh, my Lord! ) That's awsome! ) :thumbup::pir-sweet:

Especially I like the part with Johnny! Go, Johnny boy! ) :pir-cry_happy:

It has a certain feeling of good ol' Adventurers theme and is simple a masterpiece!

Great! Simply great! ) And great things are not to be discussed they are to be enjoyed and admired! )

Thanks, Batbtick! ) :pir-cry_happy:

Thankyou very much good friend! I am very pleased you commented, thankyou! :wub:

Glad you like Johnny there, as I know you are a fellow Johnny fan!

I can find nothing to criticize... the overall look is great, the inside look is great, too

and Johny Thunder is really great... and pregnant :pir-laugh:

Thanks TheBricker, Johnny sure is pregnant and has a rather challenging nine months ahead of him :laugh:

Go (pregnant) Johnny!

Seriously, this creation is so amazing, I am speechless... :look::wub:

:pir-skull:

Thanks Shoc! I am laughing at all the pregnant Johnny jokes, I didn't realise that he would be until after people pointed it out! :laugh:

My pleasure! This will either raise the bar or make people just give up! :tongue: It's a shame that you posted it now though; 2 weeks earlier you could have called it "The Mega May Mayan Temple"! :grin: This really is excellent work, and it shows how much you have grown as a Lego builder. You've also done a great job of showing that the raised baseplates can be used well. I especially like the rock sculpture, although he looks too cute! :laugh:

I look forward to something incredible from you... in tan!

Again, thanks very much mate. Yes, the alliteration could have been perfect :cry_sad:

Oh well, must move on! I'm glad to be growing as a builder, thanks, and I too think the rock is a bit cute, but I love him: He is mine and he will be my squishy! :wub:

This is a great MOC. Everything about it works very well, that its so hard to make any meaningful commentary about it. I'm going to cross-post it to adventurers.dk.

Why is this in pirates? Its clearly Adventurers or Indy. And its for the Indy contest.

Thanks Athos, glad you like it, your opinion means a lot to me. What is adventurers dk. if you don't mind me asking? As for the positioning of the thread, long story that is...

Two sets. Both of the big Indy sets have them. The Temple Escape has 2 and the Akator Temple has 8.

Steve

Adding up to the total of ten seen in this moc!

Very nice moc :thumbup: , only maybe it would be even better to use some jungle plants instead of those trees.

Great use of that baseplate (I thought it would be impossible to create such a good looking moc with the use of this baseplate)

Thanks Fluyt, I think the trees work okay but I agree jungle plants would be better. Hopefully one day I'll get more. I'm really happy people tihkn the baseplate worked out okay as it was extremely hard to work out with the slant of it, so thanks.

Wow!, nice effort Batbrick! I always like to hear that someone uses all Bley they own. I have to same problem with my latest project...

Thanks, it really was worth it I Scream Clone! Although I have a wee bit more now after some purchases, and a fair bit of light bley, but dark bley is pretty poor in supply. I look forward to your project.

One small critique is the use of light instead of dark bley headlights on the side walls for the plants attachment, but like you said you have probably used all bley bricks.

I totally agree, thanks for pointing that out. When I get more dark bley 1x1 refrigerators I certainly will but for now I have like 3 :laugh:

Thanks again!

An impressive temple that is, very neat and, although equipped with some nice and fantastical features, still pretty realistic,

though. My favorite details´re these great stairs, the charming rock structure and the distinct roof. The vegetal aspects of

your MOC´re really well done too. A cool work indeed. :pir-sweet:

Many thanks as always Asuka!

Seeing creations like this makes me wish I had a bigger collection. This is amazing! :pir-laugh: I love the roof and the way the vines twist and twirl around it. The stone face in front is very well-made, better than Temple of the Crystal Skull's. All the spears are used in clever ways. And I love how you utilized the baseplate- details such as the mini-cave, the steps, etc., really make the model. Great little story there too. Johnny beat Indy to the treasure!...it's too bad he's pregnant now; that'll take a few months off his adventuring :pir-tongue:.

Overall, excellent job Batbrick! :thumbup:

Thanks Canticleer Blues (wow, I'm starting to sound like a broken record here!), I'm glad you like the baseplate use. Yes, Johnny will come to accept his baby soon, after he goes to the doctor following morning sickness :pir-grin:

Very Nice! I've wanted to build a large mysterious temple for ages so it is great to see someone else do such a good job!

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks Norro, another opinion I value, thanks.

That looks fantastic Batbrick, really a beautiful piece of work. I love the outside of it, and the inside has been done really well to (I like the use of the tiles in it, and the trap isn't lame mate :pir-tongue: )

I am indeed very envious of this piece of art mate, and if you're entering this in the Indy comp...oh my!

Thanks Big T mate! Glad to hear atleast one person likes the totally lame trap! :tongue:

Thanks again, and I still think people have a very good chance to win the Indy comp, just use your imagination and you could beat me silly!

I have seen and made lots of temples in my life as a Lego enthousiast but yours must be one of the all time greatest, fantastic!

Not only the outside looks incredible, also the surpising inside of it is stunning... What can I say :pir-wub::pir-wub:

:thumbup:

Woah! Thanks simonwillems, I'm glad youl ike the surprisding inside and details, many thanks to you also.

That is absolutely amazing, and it's definitely your best creation yet. The overall look is stunning, with the interior being my favorite part. I also love how you've incorporated parts from both of the big Indy sets. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll win the contest. :pir-wink:

Again, nice work. :thumbup::thumbup:

-Ryan

Thanks lego.ryan, I agree it is my best creation yet, I hope to improve further. I agree too that the Indy parts are great and make for fantastic mocing!

Thanks again everyone!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Man Batbrick, this really is a stunning MOC! :wub:

This really is neat, the exterior front view is just superb. The greys and black mix nicely to create an old, dark temple look. The foliage is wonderful, and all the skulls in the windows is a very evil, very awesome addition. The stairs with the plants running up them are really cool too, they just look great. The statue carved into the rock is quite grim and creepy too, another great touch, I love the red eyes. :devil: The layered style of the roof fits in well and looks great, and the use of those 3 leaf plant thingies for vines are great as well, I've seen it used in other MOCs too and it's quite a clever technique. Good to see the torches too, I love old styled MOCs with torches in them. I've added a bunch of torches to my Castles display, in fact. :blush: The Islander shields fit in wonderfully as well. The fertility idol comment made me laugh out loud, for real. :grin: The treasure hidden behind the trees and spikes coming out of the stairs are more great touches that really add coolness to the set. :laugh: The treasure hidden under the building is cool, the grey leaves are perfect under there, starved of sunlight and withered to a dull bley colour. :tongue: The added building temple thing on the roof looks great, much better than if the roof were to end in a point, wicked cool statue thing, with the colours hinting to what the interior holds. Speaking of the interior, we now move on...

This is really wonderful. The mix of tans for the tiled floor looks really darn fantastic! The gold and dark red look wonderful together inside the temple, a great burst of colour compared to the exterior. I like the foliage inside, it gives a look of overgrown-ness and age to the temple. The center-piece is nice, the fertility idol fits in wonderfully. The thrones and the crystal and cup details really add with the gold/red colours, it all looks wonderful! There are only so many good words one can use, and I think I've now overused wonderful, superb, fantastic and great, so in conclusion, this is a really terrific, sensational, splendid, glorious MOC! :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

Peace

~iamded

Nice use of indiana jones sets. The details awesome and I like the idea of the boobie trap on the ceiling. The skulls in the windows give it a feeling of a frightful past. Its given me some ideas in making my own mayan/aztac temple. :pir-sweet:

Looking at the pics again and again (and who doesn´t?), maybe some suggestions are okay to make it look less geometric and therefore artifical. You might offset some of the foliage for example. Especially the green at the stairs doesn´t seem to be ancient, but pretty well gardened. So does the facade. I think adding a little damage details, a missing brick here and there to make it look worn from the ages could really add to the overall excellent appearance.

After all, it IS an ancient temple, isn´t it? :pir-classic:

Batbrick: This is truly a beautiful MOC, and I have to agree with those who've said this is your best creation. It's absolutely fabulous!

First, the colors work wondefully. The combination of dark grey, black roof pieces, and the new dark tan baseplate (from the Crystal Skull Temple) blend in very nicely. The colors are then complimented by the green foliage that you've placed in very good locations to balance the MOC. I esp. like the palm leaves at the door/entrance to the temple.

Some features that are very creative and add to the great detail include the numerous arches with skulls (I have a thing for skulls! :pir-skull: ), the Islander shields (excellent!), and the temple deity statue to the right (very nice how you incorporated it into the MOC). I almost did not spot the face until I looked closer.

The exterior is complimented by the detailed interior. Love the throne room! - esp the tiled floor. The trap looks great as well!

Overall, this is an outstanding MOC, the best Temple that I've seen, and a great Indiana Jones add-on. I hope to see it placed in a jungle setting where I think it would look great! This definately deserves two thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup: .

Excellent!

B-E-A-utiful! :pir-wub:

You've captured the look of a Mayanese Temple very well :thumbup:

Spectacular Work Batbrick!

Told you that you're a great builder. :thumbup:

I've added this MOC to the Non-Military portion of the Land-Based MOCs Index.

Man Batbrick, this really is a stunning MOC! :wub:

This really is neat, the exterior front view is just superb. The greys and black mix nicely to create an old, dark temple look. The foliage is wonderful, and all the skulls in the windows is a very evil, very awesome addition. The stairs with the plants running up them are really cool too, they just look great. The statue carved into the rock is quite grim and creepy too, another great touch, I love the red eyes. :devil: The layered style of the roof fits in well and looks great, and the use of those 3 leaf plant thingies for vines are great as well, I've seen it used in other MOCs too and it's quite a clever technique. Good to see the torches too, I love old styled MOCs with torches in them. I've added a bunch of torches to my Castles display, in fact. :blush: The Islander shields fit in wonderfully as well. The fertility idol comment made me laugh out loud, for real. :grin: The treasure hidden behind the trees and spikes coming out of the stairs are more great touches that really add coolness to the set. :laugh: The treasure hidden under the building is cool, the grey leaves are perfect under there, starved of sunlight and withered to a dull bley colour. :tongue: The added building temple thing on the roof looks great, much better than if the roof were to end in a point, wicked cool statue thing, with the colours hinting to what the interior holds. Speaking of the interior, we now move on...

This is really wonderful. The mix of tans for the tiled floor looks really darn fantastic! The gold and dark red look wonderful together inside the temple, a great burst of colour compared to the exterior. I like the foliage inside, it gives a look of overgrown-ness and age to the temple. The center-piece is nice, the fertility idol fits in wonderfully. The thrones and the crystal and cup details really add with the gold/red colours, it all looks wonderful! There are only so many good words one can use, and I think I've now overused wonderful, superb, fantastic and great, so in conclusion, this is a really terrific, sensational, splendid, glorious MOC! :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

Peace

~iamded

Thanks very much mate, I'm really happy you commented, thanks! :pir-cry_happy: Funny thing, I only realised that johnny Thunder would be pregnant after people mentioned it :pir-blush:

Nice use of indiana jones sets. The details awesome and I like the idea of the boobie trap on the ceiling. The skulls in the windows give it a feeling of a frightful past. Its given me some ideas in making my own mayan/aztac temple. :pir-sweet:

Thanks keetong, glad to have served as inspiration, I look forward to seeing yours.

Looking at the pics again and again (and who doesn´t?), maybe some suggestions are okay to make it look less geometric and therefore artifical. You might offset some of the foliage for example. Especially the green at the stairs doesn´t seem to be ancient, but pretty well gardened. So does the facade. I think adding a little damage details, a missing brick here and there to make it look worn from the ages could really add to the overall excellent appearance.

After all, it IS an ancient temple, isn´t it? :pir-classic:

Fair enough, thanks for that. I'll probably try it out, but not quite yet, as I don't want to ruin it before I post it in the Indy comp. For now i'll just use the excuse that the Natives are taking care of it! :pir-tongue:

Batbrick: This is truly a beautiful MOC, and I have to agree with those who've said this is your best creation. It's absolutely fabulous!

First, the colors work wondefully. The combination of dark grey, black roof pieces, and the new dark tan baseplate (from the Crystal Skull Temple) blend in very nicely. The colors are then complimented by the green foliage that you've placed in very good locations to balance the MOC. I esp. like the palm leaves at the door/entrance to the temple.

Some features that are very creative and add to the great detail include the numerous arches with skulls (I have a thing for skulls! :pir-skull: ), the Islander shields (excellent!), and the temple deity statue to the right (very nice how you incorporated it into the MOC). I almost did not spot the face until I looked closer.

The exterior is complimented by the detailed interior. Love the throne room! - esp the tiled floor. The trap looks great as well!

Overall, this is an outstanding MOC, the best Temple that I've seen, and a great Indiana Jones add-on. I hope to see it placed in a jungle setting where I think it would look great! This definately deserves two thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup: .

Excellent!

Thankyou a lot TheBrickster for commenting on this, it mean a lot :pir-cry_happy: Glad you like the entrance palm leaves too, they were a feature I was pretty proud of. I was quite worried that the islander shields would look out of place so thanks for that comment, I had no idea what people would think of that. Yes, I might make the rock face a little more obvious later too, perhaps a larger mouth and wider eyes. The best temple you've sen though? Wow, thanks a lot! Yes, I'll definitely be adding it to a display I'm, working on, thanks again!

B-E-A-utiful! :pir-wub:

You've captured the look of a Mayanese Temple very well :thumbup:

Spectacular Work Batbrick!

Told you that you're a great builder. :thumbup:

I've added this MOC to the Non-Military portion of the Land-Based MOCs Index.

Thanks Phred, and thanks for adding to that index, very nice of you.

Thanks again everyone!

Batbrick Away! :pir-devil:

Wow Batbrick, this is awesome! Seriously, it's so cool. It looks fun, but at the same time somewhat accurate (history buffs, note the 'somewhat' :pir-wink: ). The inside and outside might be markedly different, but they clearly fit together. The plants on the exterior are just right, and are neither too heavy nor too sparse. The stylised rock here too is very nice, and looks monster-y enough to match the rest of the MOC.

The inside is fantastic. It looks rich and luxurient, packed full of treasures. The net trap is very cool as well, as are the other traps in fact. On ehting that bothers me though... why no secret compartments? You know I love hidden areas and secret doors...

Sorry for the lateness, btw.

WOW. Simply the best MOC I have ever seen. Adventurers is my favorite theme, particularly Amazon, along with Islanders. I have always wanted to do something like this. This is just... too amazing! And Johnny Thunder got the idol! And the islander shields, and the green snakes, and the completely dark gray exterior with lots of plants... this is perfect! The best MOC I have ever seen! It actually beats the official LEGO sets Amazon Ancient Ruins, River Expedition and Enchanted Island! Keep up the great work and I anxiously await more amazing jungle MOCs from you (if you make more) This really inspires me to build an amazon temple! Keep up the great work!

~Turaga of Force

Simply beautiful. Islanders was a theme I still regret not getting, along with adventurers.

It's big, but not a mess of blocks that they usually see. It's like the small streamlined MOCs I love, but successfully used in a larger scale. I could easily see this showing up at conventions.

And it opens to a beautiful Mayan fertility idol, so don't touch it, or you get pregnant :look:

p1230499.jpg

Indiana Jones and the unexpected trap :pir-tongue:

Terriffic Moc :thumbup::pir-classic::pir_yoda:

Wow Batbrick, this is awesome! Seriously, it's so cool. It looks fun, but at the same time somewhat accurate (history buffs, note the 'somewhat' :pir-wink: ). The inside and outside might be markedly different, but they clearly fit together. The plants on the exterior are just right, and are neither too heavy nor too sparse. The stylised rock here too is very nice, and looks monster-y enough to match the rest of the MOC.

The inside is fantastic. It looks rich and luxurient, packed full of treasures. The net trap is very cool as well, as are the other traps in fact. On ehting that bothers me though... why no secret compartments? You know I love hidden areas and secret doors...

Sorry for the lateness, btw.

Wow! Thanks Brainbox, I'm really glad you commented :pir-cry_happy:

I agree there needs to be a secret compartment but sadly the way the temple is made it doesn't easily allow for such a thing. Maybe the nexst one, I have plans for an Indian style temple or something, and the pillars in that could provide some cool things. Still, I'm glad there is only one "ehting" that bothers you :pir-grin:

And no problem about the lateness, I'm really glad you commented!

WOW. Simply the best MOC I have ever seen. Adventurers is my favorite theme, particularly Amazon, along with Islanders. I have always wanted to do something like this. This is just... too amazing! And Johnny Thunder got the idol! And the islander shields, and the green snakes, and the completely dark gray exterior with lots of plants... this is perfect! The best MOC I have ever seen! It actually beats the official LEGO sets Amazon Ancient Ruins, River Expedition and Enchanted Island! Keep up the great work and I anxiously await more amazing jungle MOCs from you (if you make more) This really inspires me to build an amazon temple! Keep up the great work!

~Turaga of Force

Hehe, I doubt it's the best Moc you've ever seen, but either way thanks a lot Gahu: Turaga of Force. I am definitely building more jungle mocs, I'll include a link in my sig. I have one more that is much smaller than this, and then a hiatus until I can get more bricks. A massive thankyou to you though :pir-cry_happy:

Simply beautiful. Islanders was a theme I still regret not getting, along with adventurers.

It's big, but not a mess of blocks that they usually see. It's like the small streamlined MOCs I love, but successfully used in a larger scale. I could easily see this showing up at conventions.

Conventions? Thanks, but i know of no conventions in Tas. Thanks, glad to hear comments form a fan of smaller mocs.

Indiana Jones and the unexpected trap :pir-tongue:

Terriffic Moc :thumbup::pir-classic::pir_yoda:

:pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh:

Yes, Johnny is pregnant, stop staring! I'm definitely making a vig on this now...

And btw, I'll be uploading the next jungle creation soon in the H&A forum, so I'll link it my sig if you guys want to see.

Batbrick Away! :pir-devil:

Edited by Batbrick

And no problem about the lateness, I'm really glad you commented!

Hey, how could I miss out on this? It's beautiful.

Maybe the nexst one, I have plans for an Indian style temple or something, and the pillars in that could provide some cool things. Still, I'm glad there is only one "ehting" that bothers you :pir-grin:

Yeah, I've just noticed that. No idea what happened there :pir_wacko: . I'll have to look more closely "nexst" time. :pir-wink:

Wow, just WOW. You're my hero, Batbrick!

I wonder how much this set would cost if sold by Lego?

I too saw this on Brickshelf before Batbrick posted it here and have been meaning to add my praise for a while. It really is awesome.

The thing that jumped out at me when I first saw it was how impressive and solid looking it was - bulky and menacing. The skulls under the window arches are a great detail - you really get the sense that eyes are watching your every move as you approach.... The dark bley and dark tan is a beautiful combination. The foliage is very nice too, it all looks very crisp and jungly, although I'm not sure about the pine trees - different climate, surely? Minor quibble, I know you are short on foliage. The inside is equally splendrous and its a good use of those excess gold roof slopes :pir-classic: I like the multiple levels within the body of the main building itself as it adds to the play value. And the fertility idol making you preggers is hilarious! Totally twisted but logical - fantastic thinking.

I have to agree with Brainbox, I'd like to see a secret compartment - maybe in the rock sculpture at the front? He looks so self-satisfied and glowering, I just know there's something secret hidden in the belly of the beast! It looks like you have room to maybe have a removable section or trapdoor to reveal another room.

In short, you should be rightly proud, Batbrick, even if your stocks of dark bley are now depleted! :pir-tongue: