Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 2

And Calvin the Fisherman would have gotten those scratches on his leg from jumping into the rose bush.

If that is the case, he has proven he can climb a stone wall and enter a room without alerting the guards, which should be no simple task I assure you. Would make one wonder if he did the same thing to our King!

You have nearly convinced me that the fisherman is truly a part of this.

Let us not forget that we still have to finish our business with Ernst and Damien, the Chef and Doctor, these two would have access to the vials of poison and the food, maybe they are the friends of the Traitors?

Kyle did look rather phased out at the execution, like Lord Savril said, maybe he was hit by a falling suit of Greek armor.

Lord Savril, I really wonder who is writing your notes! Can you remember?

Perhaps one of them was hit by a certain Greek Armor... :look:

I won't rule out that possibilty. Everything must be check and re-check. Every possible clues that is visible to us cannot be overlook. We have made a very terrible and careless mistake. NEVER, we shall made this mistake again.

Lord Savril, I really wonder who is writing your notes! Can you remember?

Well, I'm not sure who wrote the first one. It was the only thing I had on my person after my memory was wiped. I'm pretty sure I wrote the one about the rule being dumb :blush: and the rest were written by a spirit I discovered under my bed. I've named her Lady Dolores.

Let us not forget that we still have to finish our business with Ernst and Damien, the Chef and Doctor, these two would have access to the vials of poison and the food, maybe they are the friends of the Traitors?

AND the cellar keeper, commanderbly42.

Kyle did look rather phased out at the execution, like Lord Savril said, maybe he was hit by a falling suit of Greek armor.

Would fit, but why? How many killers can there possibly be? Maybe he was trying to investigate? I don't think he's the one who attacked me, I didn't hit them in the head, and the scratches on the fisherman fit much better with landing in rose bushes. Clearly, the one that attacked me was a traitor, and if we're to believe that note, one of the Lords is one as well. Add either the chef, doctor, or cellar keeper, and you've got quite a nasty little plot going.

By the way, Lady Dolores is a damn liar. It isn't a corset, it's just extra support for my back when I lift things. Old war wound. Stupid megablocker. :angry:

By the way, Lady Dolores is a damn liar. It isn't a corset, it's just extra support for my back when I lift things. Old war wound. Stupid megablocker. :angry:

She told me you would say that...

What? What's that Lady Dolores? That small, huh? really? That is small? What's that? With a frog? Now you're making things up...really? With a frog? How does it...oh, I see...oh, I see *huh* ... Thanks. I've heard quite enough. :wacko:

Blasphemy! Lord Dragonator is far more honourable than any man here. To think that you would even consider him... despicable! You should be ashamed! Thou shalt not provoke the might of the Lord of Dragons!

'Twas but a jest, my good lord. Or course I would not suspect you (even if you have locked us in a smelly castle against our will for who knows how many days... :tongue:)

We sure do have alot of suspects today, don't we? So far I'm most suspicious of Calvin "Fisheyes" and Mike the Servant, though I will reserve my judgement until they explain themselves. In the meantime, we should try to find out who General Marcus is, as well as all of the Lords.

What are you talking about my Lord, Savril's not dead! At least I don't think he is. We did kill the right man this morning didn't we? :wacko:

Sorry to hear you all had such a bad night, me and the Friar slept fine! Ar least I think we did, that pew was awfully hard, and I have the worst headache...

As the people were talking, a procession made it's way across the hall and down into the crypt, carrying Lord Martin to his final resting place with all the respect and honour he deserved.

It appears i have sampled too much of my own fine liquor confusing Savril and Martin, A shame it has no sedative powers as i would have slept better last night.

Who the hell is Lord Gary? I played that card way too early. I thought there were only three Lords in total. Well, it's a clue anyway and now we all know.

I confess, 'I was the shooter on the grassy knoll!', no wait thats not right! I will try again. Clearly i sleep across the hall from Lord Savril because i am a Lord too!!

I am Gray Lord,....ooops i mean Lord Gary damn this temporary amnesia thingy! Perhaps the good Friar is available to console me in this strange time.

I will however echo Iamded's statement that we need to track down Lord Ash, as well as Ernst and Damien! :sceptic:

'Twas but a jest, my good lord. Or course I would not suspect you (even if you have locked us in a smelly castle against our will for who knows how many days... :tongue:)

Lord? I'm no Lord, I'm a wizard. :wacko: Lord Dragonator types in red. What is typing? I really don't know. Now I'm more confused than you...

Majiko what's going on down there? And what is that smell?

Nothing is going on oh mighty Lord of the Dragons, although I think the smell may have something to do with the foul wind mentioned in the topic title. It's a southerly.

Well whatever it is, I want the one responsible caught and told to lay off the beans, it really stinks!

Yes my Lord...

AND the cellar keeper, commanderbly42.

Who, me? :look:

Would fit, but why? How many killers can there possibly be? Maybe he was trying to investigate? I don't think he's the one who attacked me, I didn't hit them in the head, and the scratches on the fisherman fit much better with landing in rose bushes. Clearly, the one that attacked me was a traitor, and if we're to believe that note, one of the Lords is one as well. Add either the chef, doctor, or cellar keeper, and you've got quite a nasty little plot going.

I can assure you, there's no plot. At least, I don't think that there's a plot. :sceptic: Anyhow, I take care of the wine as a cellar keeper, yes. However, I generally don't open them. I give them to the servants once asked for by the king.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see that. :look:

Also, RIP to Pencoin. I really regret voting for you and I will not make that mistake of voting for a loyalist again. :cry_sad:

I can assure you, there's no plot. At least, I don't think that there's a plot. :sceptic: Anyhow, I take care of the wine as a cellar keeper, yes. However, I generally don't open them. I give them to the servants once asked for by the king.

Hmmm... I don't know enough of the daily routine around here to confirm that, but it sounds reasonable.

Also, RIP to Pencoin. I really regret voting for you and I will not make that mistake of voting for a loyalist again. :cry_sad:

Yes, caution is our new watchword.

Oh, and Lady Dolores is a megablocker. :angry:

First off, I apologize to Pencoin/Lord Martin. I went after him because he BLATANTLY went after me with his accusations. I would agree that we make sure we have multiple reasons before we convict people, not just "I saw him there," because that could be a traitor attempting to fool us.

I believe it was.....I don't know their name as of yet, but I saw something....White Fang....raised interesting points about Kyle's lump, Calvin's scratches, and the General's Limp.

I am here to question, so fell free to ask anything you want. I will be more than honest.

Here's my whole problem with this keep though....Some people have been discovered, and some have not. (Some players still haven't even typed anything yet;we are on day 2! This goofy wizard needs to say something and "make " these people speak up).

As for those of you who have been discovered, it answers a lot of questions and gives me the impression that you have nothing to hide, which is probably 80% true. For those that still haven't had the 'fortitude' to show who they are, these are people we need to watch! These are the ones that might need to get voted, or they are the ones who are making wild accusations. Getting all of our facts together, and then sticking together as a group may be just what we need to go back to our homes.

Why are your legs scratched up Calvin?

Edited by stash2sixx

You people are all crazy. I wish the Friar would show up with his lovely bottle of holy spirits. :sweet:

The spirit of the One Above is always with us, my son. (pulls out his flask of spirits and takes a drink).

Perhaps the good Friar is available to console me in this strange time.

Would you like some to?

It is very unfortunate that we have unfairly convicted and sent Lord Martin to his resting place in the sky. May the Church and the Saints grant his salvation, and forgive us for this terrible sin.

We are admist troubling times in which those that do the Devil's work mask their true identitities. I may be but a simple servant of the Church, but I have my suspicions of one in our congregation that bears gold coins for tiding. I dare not speak his name at this time, but you will know him by his actions.

Let him know that somebody is watching (has the following Nostradamus-like vision).

And where hath the Lady Suzanne hidith?

Here's my whole problem with this keep though....Some people have been discovered, and some have not. (Some players still haven't even typed anything yet;we are on day 2! This goofy wizard needs to say something and "make " these people speak up).

Who are you calling goofy, you can't even deliver a simple request for food! I'm still waiting from yesterday! :sceptic:

You know what, I'm getting sick of waiting for the chef. Could someone get him out here, I want to know what he cooked these prawns in. You'll all know him as Hyphos.

And I've got a pain in my leg, I need the doctor! Perhaps he could also help out those other people here who appear to have injuries.

While we're on the subject of missing people, I haven't seen those two soldiers recently either, nor Daniel the squire. He's probably hiding somewhere with Mary if you know what I mean. :wink:

In fact, where is everyone? Am I the only person here? Oh wait, your here, well that's good, thanks for coming! :sweet:

Now speak up people, or I'll speak up for you! :devil:

Would you like some to?

I would certainly like some, all this waiting is killing me. Yesterday we were waiting for the doctor, and today the fisherman. Who will it be tomorrow? The king's advisor?

It is very unfortunate that we have unfairly convicted and sent Lord Martin to his resting place in the sky. May the Church and the Saints grant his salvation, and forgive us for this terrible sin.

This is indeed unfortunate, in our grief and anger we have acted like a mob and taken the life of an innocent man. Let's pray this never happens again.

We are admist troubling times in which those that do the Devil's work mask their true identitities. I may be but a simple servant of the Church, but I have my suspicions of one in our congregation that bears gold coins for tiding. I dare not speak his name at this time, but you will know him by his actions.

My dear friar, may I ask why you have suspicions of this person? Do you think he's trying to cover something by giving generous gifts to the Church?

Let him know that somebody is watching (has the following Nostradamus-like vision).

And where hath the Lady Suzanne hidith?

That was a most troubling vision, if you have such visions all the time I can surely understand why you drink so much medicine...

As for the Lady Suzanne, perhaps she is hiding? Maybe in the quarters of some lord or general? Not that I have seen her (or them) around though.. I am but a simple man, not capable of understanding the ways of the high and mighty.

Augh, my head...*puts a few more coins in the friar's basket, takes a drink and applies some ice to the bump on my head*

You don't know how sad I was to find that I had taken out the wrong man...I'm beginning to suspect that there may be more traitors than just a few, here. Or maybe that's the lump talking...agh. Can't even do my job anymore without being assaulted...

Come to think of it, it is rather odd that I was attacked on my way to gain some information. Perhaps the one I was looking for has something to hide?

Come to think of it, it is rather odd that I was attacked on my way to gain some information. Perhaps the one I was looking for has something to hide?

And exactly where did this attack happen?

The death of a loyalist is a great blow to all of us. I admit, I was the one who was in imperialshadows, or should I say Rotrigous' room last night. But I was there to investigate, not murder. And I discovered from his diary that he had ambitions of ruling the keep. Before I could discover more of his plans, he approached, so I was forced to leap out his window, landing in the rosebush. I believe that this man may have been one of the traitors who poisoned our good king. I hope my investigations do not cause us to hang just an ambitious loyalist. All the best, ~ Calvin ~

It was as I was approaching the room of Mike the Servant...suspicious, very suspicious.

*places a few coins in basket* Forgive me father for arriving so late. I must say, given all the confusion last night are we sure that some nosey loyalists did not just attack each other in the dark? I know back when I was young me sister and I would often spook each other at night, I think the traitor slipped away leaving you all to blame each other.

Well, where did the traitor slip away to? Where would someone like that hide?

I'm not sure who did it, but I would blame the general person. No one's going to suggest the chef etc, too stereotypical. I'd choose a general knight, if I could get some input on them. Blaming Hinckley seems too sudden, he can't be all that bad. I Vote: Micheal because he's the first guard on the list.

Comments: Is Dovchenko a new player that pops out of nowhere? Or is he sdpirate whom has change nick recently?

That's a stupid rule.

Live with it.

Hold on. We can only vote for a person when we know their character, or wer can only vote for a person by character when we can match the character to a name? Can't we just vote by people's names and be done with it?

I admit, I was the one who was in imperialshadows, or should I say Rotrigous' room last night. But I was there to investigate, not murder. And I discovered from his diary that he had ambitions of ruling the keep. Before I could discover more of his plans, he approached, so I was forced to leap out his window, landing in the rosebush. I believe that this man may have been one of the traitors who poisoned our good king. I hope my investigations do not cause us to hang just an ambitious loyalist. All the best, ~ Calvin ~

You admit to being a thief to avoid being known for your true self, a murderer. Nice try, but there are some problems with that.

Claims of ambition? Don't make me laugh. You see, you may have guessed my name, but you are clearly unaware of my true position. I am the King's Advisor, the most powerful position in the kingdom! Or at least I was, before the traitors killed him.

What you fail to understand is that I already had all the power in the kingdom before he died. The king was old, but wise. He knew who he could trust and who he couldn't. I held his most trusted position, and as such, I was able to wield as much power as I wanted, in his name. We discussed matters, but he knew he was old and beginning to slip into madness, so he relied on me to guide him.

Look around you! Do you think this kingdom runs itself? Do you think his spoiled brats of children did the work? No, they just wanted his power. But you know that, since you helped at least one of them kill him.

You stole everything I had worked so hard to build, and you killed a good man. I can rebuild my power, but no one can bring back the King...

I am a hard worker and a good administrator regulator advisor. You, sir, are simply scum that creeps about in the night. You're probably the same one who attacked our loyal executioner and scared the willies out of Lord Hincklepants Sylvain.

You may have helped kill Lord Martin, but you will not take me down unchallenged!

VOTE: Calvin, Fisherman by day and assassin by night!